100th anniversary Divine Love Retreat, Sept. 12, 2014

Discuss prayer meetings and retreats here
AlFike
Site Admin

Re: 100th anniversary Divine Love Retreat, Sept. 12, 2014

Post by AlFike »

I'm so happy to hear that all you folks are tuning in and have intentions to come to this lovely dedication and acknowledgement of Padgetts work. Jeanne and I will be there with bells on 8-) . I think this occasion will be powerful in the presence of angels and God's grace. The momentum builds. With Love.......Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
Kathryn
Family

Post by Kathryn »

Hi Elizabeth, this will no doubt be a very special event and one that I would love to attend and with the announcement so far out I might be able to make it work out with my work schedule.

It was so great to see you in Vancouver! Love & Blessings, Kathryn
lizaduff
Family

Post by lizaduff »

Hi Sandy and Kathryn,

How lovely to hear your enthusiasm about the retreat in Sept 2014!! :) That is so great! And it's nice to hear that the idea popped into your head, Sandy, just the day before learning about it from Joan. I'm guessing it will occur to most of us in the Divine Love community. Joan and Judy are amazing researchers into possible venues, and right now, we are broadening our considerations to include the possibility of holding it toward the end of Sept in order to look at certain venues. More on that as things evolve. Kathryn, I too think that giving folks a lot of time to plan means more will be able to adjust work schedules....and I do hope to see you there. It was truly wonderful to see you in West Van. a few weeks ago. I am so blessed to have been able to come. I feel a part of the Prayer Circle even when I'm here in western NY, as I can feel and see everyone's presence there....

with love
elizabeth
Eric

Post by Eric »

I understand that the original location for this cool event has turned down. Oh well, we're in good company, I remember something about this young, very pregnant Jewish girl being told that there was no room at the Inn. Good company indeed.
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

Lol Eric, thats very cute. But these guys weren't full. Just did not allow "us types" in their facility.

hugs
Geoff
Sandy
Busy Bee

Post by Sandy »

Eric, Geoff, you lost me ????? *help* I do not mean about Mary and the Inn, but what is full about the anniversary retreat ??? Is there a maximum of attendees ??? :?
My God is LOVE.
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

Hi Sandy,
These guys are joking about the fact that the FCNB application to use a Catholic Church facility was rejected after the nuns checked out the FCNB website!

No worries! The details of the date, time and place of the Washington Retreat in 2014 are not yet confirmed. Elizabeth, with help from Joan, Judy and others are still looking!

We are also waiting to hear back from Dr. Tim O'Higgins, Chairman of the World Healing Crusade, who is asking the WHC board of directors for approval to host the Manchester Retreat in Oct, 2013 at their facility.

We are waiting with baited breath and will let you know details of both conferences asap!

Please say a prayer!

thanks, With love, Jeanne
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
Sandy
Busy Bee

Post by Sandy »

Thank you, Jeanne, for explaining the joking to me! It`s kind of sad that those nuns don`t want us there. Last week I saw an interview with a young nun on TV and what she said about the Father`s Love pretty much could have been quoted from any one of our forums or websites. Her words painted a huge smile onto my face for it gave me hope that mainstream Christianity is on good way. But hey, their loss, not ours, for our retreat just wasn`t meant to be held at their facilities.
My God is LOVE.
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

Hi Sandy....and everyone:

Tim O'Higgins, Chairman of the World Healing Crusade, has a board meeting Monday evening, April 22 in Blackpool, England -- please pray for Tim and this meeting! The WHC will be making a decision as to whether we can hold our Manchester Retreat at their facility! Hopefully we will follow up next week and be able to confirm arrangements!

Please also pray for Tim's son "Timmy" in Ireland who is 17 years old and going through severe depression.

It's a beautiful day here on the Sunshine Coast! Our Divine Love gathering is this evening, so we hope you will join us in prayer at 5:30 pm Pacific Standard Time! We will be praying to draw everyone in!

Love always, always love, Jeanne
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!