100th anniversary Divine Love Retreat, Sept. 12, 2014

Discuss prayer meetings and retreats here
lizaduff
Family

100th anniversary Divine Love Retreat, Sept. 12, 2014

Post by lizaduff »

Dear Friends,

The Foundation Church of the New Birth is in the early stage of planning a Divine Love Retreat to take place in Washington DC to honor the 100th anniversary of the first message from Jesus received by Mr. James Padgett, so please consider this a preliminary announcement with details to follow.

Sept. 12, 2014 is a Friday and we envision having several days together at that time (exact dates to be announced, perhaps Sept 10-13) for prayer, sharing stories, and short jaunts to locations where Mr. Padgett lived and worked and to the church to which he belonged.

We hope you’ll keep this special weekend in mind as you plan ahead. May we continue to support one another’s soul yearnings and earnest desires to grow in the Divine Love :)

with love,
elizabeth
Joseph
Family

Re: 100th anniversary Divine Love Retreat, Sept. 12, 2014

Post by Joseph »

Dear Elizabeth,

I cannot find the words to express the joy I feel after reading about the 100th anniversary celebration that is being planned for September 2014!! Joy, joy - joy! :D

It will be with deep gratitude when that day arrives and I am among those gathered for this Divine Love Retreat.

With much love,

Joseph
The time to begin our soul transformation is now
lizaduff
Family

Post by lizaduff »

Dear Joseph,

It makes me SO happy to hear that you will be there! I am just delighted.....and thankful to our Father for this wonderful opportunity to celebrate and express gratitude for the great gift of His Divine Love and to express our gratitude to Mr. Padgett for his dedication to receiving the messages...and to Dr. Stone for his dedication in preserving and publishing them....

with love
elizabeth
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

Dear Elizabeth,

I too hope to make it. That is the beauty of committing way out in time, it makes it SO much easier for those of us overseas. And I really look forward to a hug from Joseph.

hugs
Geoff
Zara B
Family

Post by Zara B »

Dear Elizabeth,

This is just great news -- yeay and thank you so much for organising this!
Would be wonderful to be there and join in a celebration of many coming together in thanks and gratitude and of course wonderful prayers to the Father in the presence of the Love and Spirit where it all began 100 years ago!

Some years ago when I was in Washington, I took a pilgrimage to the Post Office and post box 996, and had a picture taken beneath the statue of Benjamin Franklin. It was a moving moment that I will remember with such fondness.

With love,
Zara
A drop of Divine Love - an ocean of truth for the soul
lizaduff
Family

Post by lizaduff »

Dear Zara,

It is SO touching to me to hear of your visit to the Benjamin Franklin Station....almost as if that moment came alive for me. I remember going on the trains to DC with Jocelyn, and although I cannot remember the post office specifically, I'm sure that is where we must have gone; there was no where else we would have needed to go. I mailed so many things to that address.

And your words say it all:
Would be wonderful to be there and join in a celebration of many coming together in thanks and gratitude and of course wonderful prayers to the Father in the presence of the Love and Spirit where it all began 100 years ago!

And Geoff, I feel happy to know that the advance planning is helpful to those overseas and I really hope to see you there....and I'm extending my deep thanks to Joan and Judy G. for all the research they are doing to find the best place for us.

with love to all, hoping to join you all in this retreat celebration,
Elizabeth
brother dave k.
Family

Post by brother dave k. »

Elizabeth, so very happy to hear of this celebration of the modern day Revelations of the Divine Truths of Our Creator. i had been wondering about 2014 for a short while now, as Joan, Holly, Judy and Kelley had spoken to the Jubilee in 2009 and expressed the desire to honor the work of the Master, James E. Padett and Leslie R. Stone. i contacted Joan several days ago with an inquiry, and low and behold, she said that you had plans in the works.

Thoughts are Things! They have spirit, and may be sent and received. i believe i had picked up on the thoughts. just goes to show that we are more connected than we might think at times.

i will make every effort to be there and fellowship on this glorious occasion.

with much love to all in the spirit of progress,

brother dave k.
lizaduff
Family

Post by lizaduff »

Dear Dave,

It makes me very happy to hear that you plan to come! And happy to hear that we are connected, that thoughts are things....I look forward to that celebration and outpouring of gratitude to our elder brother Jesus, to Mr. Padgett, to Dr. Stone, to all those who have stayed true to the Divine truths....to our Heavenly Father for His great Love, knowing that we are His precious children, each and every one of us....

with love,
elizabeth
Sandy
Busy Bee

Post by Sandy »

Hi everyone!

When Joan told me the other day that there`ll be a 100th anniversary retreat taking place in Washington, D.C. this was so funny, because just the night before they had shown some Washington monument on the TV news and at that moment the thought came to me that there should be some kind of celebration in Washington in Sept. 2014 ... and within a day there I`ve got the confirmation. :P :P :P
My God is LOVE.
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

Dera sandy,

Yes its fun how that happens, but welcome to our group. {{{{hugs}}}}}

love,
Geoff