Divine Love Retreat in England! Save the Date! Oct 4-7, 2013

Discuss prayer meetings and retreats here
jeanne
Family

Divine Love Retreat in England! Save the Date! Oct 4-7, 2013

Post by jeanne »

Dear Friends,

Al and I are delighted to tell you that plans are underway for our Divine Love Sanctuary Foundation to host a Retreat this Fall in the Manchester / Blackpool area!

We were approached by Dr. Timothy O'Higgins, a Divine Love follower and member of this site, who also chairs a World Healing Crusade (membership 2500 world wide). Tim invited us to introduce Divine Love to this organization and we are scheduled to meet with them in Blackpool, England on Tuesday, Oct 8. After that, Al and I will travel home with Tim who lives near Dublin, Ireland.

We invite you to red circle your calendars for the following tentative plans:

* Friday evening, Oct 4: Meet and Greet Divine Love followers. Opening Prayer
* Saturday and Sunday, Oct 5 and 6: 2 days of Divine Love Prayer Circles, sharing our faith and our stories
* Monday morning, Oct 7: open space - morning only

We are looking for an affordable, accessible location to hold the Retreat and welcome any leads. In our morning prayer last week Al "saw" what looked like a place in the countryside or maybe an abbey or monastery. In Al's words, "I was shown the place, it was surrounded by trees, as you looked at the front of it it seemed like a 3 story sprawling grey coloured house with a large gabled roof in the middle where the entrance was."

Too bad Al's vision didn't come with a street sign and address! We hope those of you in our European networks may be able to help us find it! Please forward this email invitation to Divine Love followers who may be interested in participating at this Retreat.

I will develop a contact list and send out more information about our plans as they unfold. We are open to your suggestions. Thanks, Love Jeanne
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
arie2012
Family

Re: Divine Love Retreat in England! Save the Date! Oct 4-7,

Post by arie2012 »

Dear Jeanne and Al!

I am thrilled to hear about your plans of organising a get-together in England! Finally a real opportunity to meet DL-friends again in "real life"!
I will try to keep the dates blocked in my agenda and would appreciate if you could put me on the mailing-list. I very much hope that also my wife Marion will be able to come, but that's hard to say at the moment, because of her new job.

One other question: is there a possibility of receiving notifications at my e-mail address when there is any news from this forum? I think you have my address, but just to be sure:(removed by Geoff)

By the way, I still haven't come round to telling a bit about myself on this forum, how I was led to the Padgett messages and all... I still plan to do this, but my life has been so filled up and intense with so many matters (work, private life, health-problems and all..) that the time for that hasn't been right yet.

Thanks for all your loving words and work on spreading the Divine Love and looking forward to meeting you, maybe very soon!

Much Love and God bless,
Arie
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

arie2012 wrote:
One other question: is there a possibility of receiving notifications at my e-mail address when there is any news from this forum? I think you have my address,

Dear Arie,

You can subscribe to a thread that you have posted on, but this forum is not a mail based "forum" like Yahoo runs, where everything is sent to everybody. I have removed your email, as putting it there will only get you spam.

hugs
Geoff
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Thats very exciting that you and your wife will be able to attend. Also look forward to hearing your story. We will await your posts with eager anticipation. Much love......Al

Ps; please keep looking at this site for more info about the retreat. We will also mail you a registration package closer to the date. We are presently in the middle of a small retreat at our home so after this one we will be organizing the next in Europe.
Endless journey,endless Love.