Annual Soul Awakening Tour Spring Eastern U.S.

Discuss prayer meetings and retreats here
jeanne
Family

Annual Soul Awakening Tour Spring Eastern U.S.

Post by jeanne »

Dear Ones,

Al and I are pleased to announce that our Annual Soul Awakening Tour to the Eastern U.S. will begin in Monroeville, Pennsylvania where we will be in Retreat with Bill Frase’s Divine Love Circle at the Monroeville Methodist Church the weekend of March 7/8. (In the home of dear Arlene Sager).

We are grateful to Divine Love followers Beth Mazur, Yvonne Riley, David Lehning , Bill, Penny and Wendy for arranging midweek prayer circles for those who are able to stay longer. Al and I will be staying at the Spring Hill (Marriot Hotel chain) https://www.marriott.com/search/findHotels.mi for anyone who is interested in joining us. There are several hotels in the area, several cheaper, but I insisted on a pool to continue my daily exercises to strengthen my back! And I love carrying on spiritual conversations while running in the water! 😊

Our next stops: March 12 - March 17 Houston, Texas, hosted by Do Nguyen; Mar 22-29 Homosassa Springs, Florida hosted by Ruth Duvall; March 29-April 9 Caribbean Cruise from Tampa to New York City; April 10 – 14 Manhattan and Queens with Hal Eisenberg & Jeff Mills over the Easter Weekend April 10/11. We will be in NYC until April 14 for private appointments.

Please RED CIRCLE your calendar for our Annual WORLD PRAYER and DLSF Annual General Meeting: Sunday, Jan 19 10:00 am PST; 1:00 pm EST.
via zoom or simultaneously!

Wishing everyone a Joyous Holy Season and Merry Christmas in God's Love!

Jeanne & Al :P
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!