Link to Join World Prayer Sunday

Discuss prayer meetings and retreats here
jeanne
Family

Link to Join World Prayer Sunday

Post by jeanne »

Dear Friends,
Here is the link to join the World Prayer this Sunday:

Time: Jan 6, 2019 12:30 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada) (9:30 am Gibsons; 7:00 pm Central Europe)

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/934001983
https://zoom.us/j/934001983

One tap mobile
+16465588656,,934001983# US (New York)
+17207072699,,934001983# US

Dial by your location
+1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
+1 720 707 2699 US
Meeting ID: 934 001 983
Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/ahXi1jQrM

Everyone is welcome to linger after the World Prayer for the Divine Love Sanctuary Foundation AGM!
This is the agenda for both meetings:

DIVINE LOVE SANCTUARY FOUNDATION
January 6, 2019

World Prayer for Divine Love
9:30 am Informal Welcome, networking & Introductions – Please call to login any time during the half hour before the prayer for informal networking! The prayer will begin on the hour. To check your local time, go to: https://divinelovesanctuary.com/world-time-zones/ .
10:00 am World Prayer for Divine Love:
Opening Remarks Brooke Folk, Jeanne Fike
Opening Prayer Maureen Cardoso
Closing Prayer Al Fike

10:45 am Debrief & Closing Remarks: Brooke, Al, Jeanne
11:00 am Closing

Divine Love Sanctuary Foundation AGM – Business Meeting

11:00 am Welcome, Introductions to DLSF Business Meeting: Jeanne Fike, President
11:10 Approval of Minutes for AGM 2017
Approval of Annual Report – 2018 in Review Judy Dunbar
11:15 Financial Report – Year End 2018 Al Fike, Treasurer (Please note detailed financial report will be available by mid-February)
11:20 Appointment of Board of Directors for 2019 for three year term to 2021:
• President: Al Fike
• Vice President: Jeanne Fike
• Treasurer: Bill Frase (Monroeville, Pennsylvania, U.S.A.)
• Secretary: Karen Lyons (Tell City, Indiana, U.S.A.)
• Director at Large Geoff Cutler (Sydney, Australia)
11:25 Volunteer Recognition: Judy Dunbar
11:30 Closing Remarks
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
Geoff
Family

Re: Link to Join World Prayer Sunday

Post by Geoff »

Guys

I cant attend a zoom meeting without being dressed. And your world prayer starts at 5am, so i will have to pass, and have myself respectable by 6am my time for the AGM. I could pray in sync but actually it would still mean getting up before 5am. I might make 30 minutes, will see. Its a big ask.

And of course, as usual, it takes me about another 30 minutes to remember my time will be Monday 6am, and its extremely lucky I booked my car in for Tuesday, else I could not be here at all. Planning to add a snorkel to my 4 wheel drive, based on the horrific flooding we have seen twice in Sydney in 30 days. I dont plan to enter water that is 3 foot deep, but many people were simply caught, and could not drive out. Even police vehicles.

hugs Geoff
jeanne
Family

Re: Link to Join World Prayer Sunday

Post by jeanne »

So sorry, Geoff....we are aware of the problem and hope that beginning in 2019 with our new second online circle of light starting in mid January that we will be able to reach out and accommodate folks from down under at a convenient hour. Currently our Online participants live in North America and Europe; they are committed and eager participants! Currently we are in partnership with Divine Love Radio who pays for the Zoom Business License and as an accomplished broadcaster we find Brooke, who lives in Eastern Time Zone essential to this initiative. We decided to maintain our current timing so that we can continue to accommodate our current and thriving audience -- ie., those who attend our Online Circles of Light on a regular basis. Hopefully, by next year, if our new Zoom Online Circle of Light takes off downunder we will be able to offer more possibilities.

Sorry we couldn't accommodate your timing this year, Geoff! Hopefully someone will step forward to partner with us who lives in a more convenient time zone for you during 2019.

Love and God Bless, Jeanne
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!