Invitation to World Prayer for Divine Love - Sun Jan 6

Discuss prayer meetings and retreats here
jeanne
Family

Invitation to World Prayer for Divine Love - Sun Jan 6

Post by jeanne »

Dear Ones, Please join us via zoom, what's app, or in silent prayer on Sunday January 6 for a New Year's Divine Love Prayer for the World. Here are the details:

https://divinelovesanctuary.com/events/ ... ld-prayer/

Love Jeanne & Al :P
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
Geoff
Family

Re: Invitation to World Prayer for Divine Love - Sun Jan 6

Post by Geoff »

Dear Jeanne,

I am a bit confused. Is this the one I can make, or is it the one I cant make? Could you be a bit more specific in some way? Like Having World 1 and World 2? As you seem to indicate elsewhere its 10am Gibsons, that makes it the one I cant attend, being 5am in Aus Eastern Time Zone. So World 1?

Which brings me to when is World 2 happening?

hugs
Geoff
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

There will not be a second ' World Prayer" for the down under folks Geoff. You are thinking of the second Online Circle of Light which will start on Tues. Jan. 15th , Wed. your time at 11AM and run on the first and third Wednesday ( Tues. our time) of the month. Hope you can join us . God bless.......Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

Hey Geoff,

So sorry we can't offer a second world prayer for our Aussie friends.....these events are very challenging to set up to accommodate as many time zones as possible. But as Al says, we will begin a second Circle of Light in the new year: Tuesday, Jan 15 for us; Wednesday Jan 16 at 11:00 am for you in Sydney.

but may I suggest that we set up a special call with you, Susan & Michael and Jimbeau some time this week to toast the new year!? Let's do this by private message, and once we find a date and time that works, we can post it here for others who may be free to join?

Sending you love and hugs, always, Jeanne :lol:
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!