Online Divine Love Circle of Light!

Discuss prayer meetings and retreats here
jeanne
Family

Online Divine Love Circle of Light!

Post by jeanne »

Dear Ones,

Brooke Folk has set up our next Zoom / Online Circle of Light meeting for this Sunday: Time: Nov 18, 2018 12:30 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada). Participants can join from your PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android. Please call in any time during the first half hour for informal conversation and networking….then our meeting will begin promptly on the hour. Scroll down for meeting agenda below….

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/872648318

Meeting ID: 872 648 318
Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/aRVz8iYHI

Special thanks to Karen Lyons for transcribing and to Terry Adler for editing the messages that we received during our first two Online Circles of Light! If anyone in the forum is interested in joining us please send me an email: travellingjeanne@hotmail.com. for more information.

Note that a (free) Zoom account is required to participate. There is no pressure to be on camera during the Circle! You are welcome to pray quietly! Consider posting a favourite photograph or something representative by updating your profile on your zoom account….

Agenda:

• Half hour informal networking
• Circle begins formally – on the hour
• Brooke, Jeanne & Maureen will provide opening remarks (Al is in Australia and we expect that he will be sleeping!)
• Introduction of Participants: Name, location, any prayer requests
• Opening Prayer: Jeanne
• Closing Prayer: Maureen
• There will be a brief period for participants to share any experiences they had during the prayer – optional
• Closing Remarks

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns!

To confirm your local time, go to our website for world time zones: https://divinelovesanctuary.com/world-time-zones/

Please email me if you'd like to participate this Sunday!

God Bless,
Love Jeanne
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
PlenaryGrace
Family

Re: Online Divine Love Circle of Light!

Post by PlenaryGrace »

Hi Jeanne,

Thanks very much for this information! What time does the Circle of Light end? Thanks again!

Catherine
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

Absolutely no longer than 1 hour and 15 minutes for the formal circle....we are aiming to end at 15 minutes past 2:00 in your time zone ....with the optional half hour networking that's 1 and 3/4 hours altogether. :P
PlenaryGrace
Family

Post by PlenaryGrace »

Dear Jeanne, et. al.,

It was a deLIGHTful Circle of Light today. Thank you all!

Love,

Catherine
Brooke
Family

Post by Brooke »

To experience the Online Circle, click on this link. Program links are usually good for a week or slightly longer. It depends on how many recordings are
within a week and limited storage. The answer to this limited viewing would be to download the file to your personal computer.

https://zoom.us/recording/share/SbY0rEa ... IumekTziMw
Eva
Family

Post by Eva »

Hi Brooke,
You are providing a great service hosting these Circles and making the recordings available for those of us unable to join bodily. I listened to this recording and started on the last one of a couple of days ago that Jeanne sent to a group of us in an email. My favorite part is the introductions -- seeing people whom I may know by name only via FB, emails or other hearsay, whom I can now visualize, as well as seeing those whom I have met in person or seen online before. What you and the Fikes are doing is another way to bring the scattered community members together.

With five Circles having taken place to date, would it be possible to be able to download the recordings of the middle three? That would be great.

Love,
Eva
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

Thanks Eva! Yes, that's the most exciting thing for me too.....to see everyone's smiling faces....the spiritual power as we pray together is beyond anything we ever expected! :P It's magical to meet people in this way.

Tonight was Our Monday evening Circles both in Gibsons and West Van at Barb & Terry's. Using the LightBringers What's App invitation, there were more than 20 people praying with us simultaneously from around the world. Thank you for your kind words and encouragement. Love Jeanne :P