Messages of Love from Oz!

Discuss prayer meetings and retreats here
jeanne
Family

Messages of Love from Oz!

Post by jeanne »

Dear Ones,

Al has arrived safely in Sydney, Australia… Into the loving embrace of his dear brothers, Geoff and Jimbeau (Hawaii)! The 3 Amigos!!!

After lunch, a shower and a nap the three amigos had their first prayer together. Thanks to Jimbeau for recording messages from Seretta Kem, Yogananda and Keea....The next collection begins, which at least for the time being, we will earmark as: Messages of Love from Oz - Nov 14 - Dec 5, 2018.

Of course we don’t know what spiritual adventures are coming during their time together but the first message from Seretta Kem provides some possibilities! Seretta Kem announced that their agenda is to create a node of light.....ie., a Centre of Light. Seretta Kem acknowledges Geoff for his ongoing efforts and prayer vigil; he also emphasizes that it’s important not to underestimate God‘s Will and analyze / judge the value of their time together by what is seen before them on the human level! Seretta Kem says God‘s Will is to create a portal, a Centre of Light for the coming changes and that many spirits will be helped with their spiritual growth…that the purpose of their prayerful time together is not just for those on earth.

Yogananda, who is one of Jimbeau‘s guides and then our beloved Keea (Keea-atta-Kem) also brought loving messages of encouragement and possibilities.

What an exciting time!

May we all accept the invitation to sustain the prayer vigil of our dear brothers in Oz!! Once Al has settled in and the Three Amigos have confirmed their Prayer Time Schedule I will post it here for those who may be willing to join us!

Love always, always love,
Jeanne. ❤️❤️❤️
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
jeanne
Family

Re: Messages of Love from Oz!

Post by jeanne »

Al has been in Oz now for a little over a week and The Three Amigos are dedicated to their prayer vigil: typically 3 x one hour long prayers every morning, afternoon and evening. With the time difference between Sydney and Gibsons it's a bit of a challenge to keep track of what time it is there when I'm here, but the Angels are intervening in the most delightful way!! I've been keeping very odd hours....being woken up in the night to pray with my beloved mate and his mates!

Al has seen the portal being built at Geoff's and there are several messages about the purpose of the portal in God's Plan for Salvation of Mankind....along with the sacred trust and responsibility required to host a portal. there's been an average of 2 or 3 messages received at every prayer so our amazing team of transcribers are stretched to the max trying to keep up....not only with messages being channeled through Al in Australia but through Maureen here in the Vancouver area! They are so rich and we know the Angels are eager to share the Truths and Blessings of God's Love with the world so our team is working hard to keep up!

Each message emphasizes the Power of Praying for Divine Love, from which all blessings unfold! It is the power of prayer that is required to fuel the the work of the Angels and maintain portals in the world.

Between prayers, "the boys" have been taking excursions each day -- beautiful walks along those majestic beaches and parks....visits to spiritual centres.... they share the cooking and are eating 5 star meals! A spiritual and nourishing feast on every level! :lol:

A couple we met online through our DLSF website has organized an Awakening the Soul workshop Sunday afternoon near Fitz Roy Falls which is south of Sydney. There are 23 people registered :P Two very interesting messages from the couples' guide, a Celestial Angel names "Michael" delivered a great message of encouragement; Michael says the couple is very sincere and open to their presentation! Al and Jimbeau are staying with them for 4 days.

Meanwhile, back in Gibsons, I have been enjoying some quieter times alone with God! I'm having somewhat of a silent retreat on my own....praying simultaneously with the boys in Australia as well as with our beloved prayer circles here and around the world. I was blessed mightily and JOYFULLY with a weekend visit from my dear sisters Maureen and Darlene from the Vancouver area! Goldie had us all laughing and giggling the whole time! Oh, what fun! Darlene's father, Percy Hayes, who passed over a year ago, came thundering into our circle (channelled through Maureen) with a gleeful "Ho! Ho! Ho!!" .....just like Percy did while on earth.... playing Santa to hundreds and hundreds of children in the Mall as he did for decades. Tears of joy amongst us were flowing all weekend!

Our third online Circle of Light, hosted by Brooke Folk of Divine Love Radio in Meyersdale, Pennsylvania was held last Sunday....it was a blissful prayer with participants from a half a dozen different time zones, including Canada, U.S. and Europe. In a surprising move, an old friend and medium who lives in Germany channeled two messages: one from Anne Rollins, the other from Helen Padgett. If anyone is interested in further details, please send me a private email.

I hope Al, Geoff and Jimbeau will somehow find the time to post here in the forum so you will get a flavour of their experiences!

Sorry things are rather quiet here in the forum these days with our back to back / full house retreat centre overflowing with guests in Gibsons....and then Al away for another month! Many thanks to those who continue to visit her and contribute to some discussions! Greatly appreciated!

Lots of love and God Bless, everyone! Happy Thanksgiving to our dear American friends. Jeanne :P
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
PlenaryGrace
Family

Post by PlenaryGrace »

Thanks for the update, Jeanne! Love and hugs,

Catherine
Eva
Family

Post by Eva »

Thanks for keeping us updated, Jeanne. Good to hear that the "boys" are having a great time. May their efforts be blessed.

Brooke posted the following in another section of the forum for those who want to see / participate in the Online Circle of Light retrospectively:
To experience the Online Circle, click on this link. Program links are usually good for a week or slightly longer. It depends on how many recordings are within a week and limited storage. The answer to this limited viewing would be to download the file to your personal computer.
https://zoom.us/recording/play/WPht-brL ... eMode=true
Love,
Eva