Divine Love Caribbean Cruise Feb 17-24, 2018

Discuss prayer meetings and retreats here
jeanne
Family

Divine Love Caribbean Cruise Feb 17-24, 2018

Post by jeanne »

Dear friends,

In celebration of my 70th birthday next spring, Al has just booked us on a week long Caribbean cruise – Feb 17 to Feb 24, 2018 – out of Tampa, Florida!

We have champagne tastes, but alas, a “beer budget”! so Al booked right away when he found this deal (It’s probably hurricane season aboard the Norwal Virus line!)

Ports of call include Cozumel; Grand Cayman -- where we have enjoyed blissful days snorkelling the reefs in years gone by; Mahogany Bay and Belize. Here is the link to view these ports of call, the ship and the itinerary: https://www.carnival.com/itinerary/7-da ... 7-days/zw1 .

The earlier you book the better the price and more likely it is to get a free upgrade! Right now we are booked into a small midship cabin (no window) on deck 6 – Cabin # 6275.

We spoke with the ship’s Event Planner and she said if we have a group of 20 people on board with us, we can have a free private meeting room to host Divine Love prayer circles each day! (There’s also a good chance to get a free private, quiet meeting room even if we don’t get 20 people. Folks who want to go need to reference our booking with the Event Planner for the group to get this perk.)

Let me know you’re interested in joining us! Eva, please feel free to advertise this Divine Love Caribbean Cruise in the next FCDT newsletter! There is nothing I’d love more than to celebrate God’s Love with dear friends on a cruise!

Love always, always love,
Jeanne 😊

PS. We’ve booked this cruise and a visit with our dear friend Ruth Duvall in Homosassa Springs, Florida before we fly to New York City to begin our Divine Love tour of workshops and retreats in Queens, Manhattan, Meyersdale, Monroeville and St. Louis! If you can’t party with us on the cruise, we hope you’ll meet up with us somewhere during the month of March in one of these places! More details to follow as our itinerary is confirmed.
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!