Online Divine Love Prayer Circle launched today!

Discuss prayer meetings and retreats here
jeanne
Family

Online Divine Love Prayer Circle launched today!

Post by jeanne »

Dear Friends,

Al and I are launching our Divine Love Prayer Circle today in collaboration with Brooke Folk of Divine Love Radio. Timing of this Circle is best for those living in North America and Western Europe (it will be 8:00 am in Hawaii; 10:00 am in Vancouver; 1:00 pm in Eastern U.S. and 7:00 pm in Switzerland and France.)

 To join the Zoom meeting: Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://zoom.us/j/246562777

 To determine what time it is in your location when it is 1:00 pm Eastern Time, go to: https://www.worldtimeserver.com/ .

Meeting Agenda:

- Welcome and Introductions: Brooke, Jeanne & Al
- Brooke will provide some technical guidelines related to the zoom format – especially muting your sound during the prayer*
- Al & Jeanne will provide some opening remarks and a theme.
- Introduction of Participants: First name, Location, Time and any prayer requests
- Jeanne will introduce the 3 Mediums who will bring greetings: Al Fike, Maureen Cardoso, Jesper Sorensen
- Opening Prayer: Jimbeau Walsh, Hawaii
- Closing Prayer: Al Fike
- Messages: Karen Lyons will transcribe any messages received during the Circle which will be sent out to participants prior to next meeting.
- There will be a brief opportunity for participants to share any experiences they may have had during the prayer.
- There will be closing remarks.

Of 23 invited participants, we anticipate up to 12 participants will be joining us tomorrow…..from Hawaii, across continental North America, Europe and Reunion Island in the Indian Ocean! 4 participants speak French as their first language – Kudos to Raphael Legros who will translate, if needed **

We'll see how this pilot project works and hopefully set up another circle more convenient for folks living in Australia and New Zealand next!

Love and God Bless, Jeanne
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
Geoff
Family

Re: Online Divine Love Prayer Circle launched today!

Post by Geoff »

And it was 4am in Sydney. But I was awake!!! But not dressed so I could not attend and be seen!!! But I prayed along. But well done on launching your latest initiative. And a great start.

hugs
Geoff
jeanne
Family

Re: Online Divine Love Prayer Circle launched today!

Post by jeanne »

It was an awesome experience for us with 15 of us all together participating. Four people speak French as their first language which made for a cosmopolitan gathering! Special thanks to Jimbeau for offering up the opening prayer.

Brooke is such a professional....managing the technology and world wide introductions with Grace and Gusto! We received messages from Keea-Atta-Kem, who has been assigned to oversee this project from spirit. Keea has been a powerful guide for many of us living on the west coast of Canada since the 1950's!! She was an Egyptian Princess, a daughter of Ramses II while on earth. She is a powerful healer and Teacher, has lived in the Celestial heavens for centuries! Following Keea was our beloved and mischevious "Goldie" who died of the plague in Medieval times in Europe. Goldie's Gift is to bring JOY and laughter! She likes to poke fun at Al....I think I should be collecting some of her quips to share here in the forum some day! Then Andrew, Al's life long guide welcomed us and promised to come again with higher teachings. Finally we were blessed by Mother Mary who enveloped us all, in spite of the vast physical distances between us, in her profound love.

Our dedicated team of volunteers is busy now transcribing these messages to send out before our next online meeting. We still have some technical logistics to work out, but everyone who participated expressed that there was really no distance between us in spirit!

If anyone is interested in hearing the recorded meeting or the messages, or is interested in joining future circles, please send me a private message.

Love Jeanne :P
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!