Monroeville, Pennsylvania Circle of Light

Discuss prayer meetings and retreats here
billf
Family

Monroeville, Pennsylvania Circle of Light

Post by billf »

Hi Everyone!

I'm excited to announce that we will be starting a weekly Circle of Light in Monroeville, Pennsylvania from 6-7PM (Eastern Daylight Time UTC/GMT -4 hours) every Wednesday starting on March 21, 2018.

I am asking for your prayers to help the group get off to a good start on 3-21-18. Of course everyone is very welcome to join us in spirit during the circles as well!

I am hoping to open the group to participation via Google Hangout at a future date. I will provide an update when that option is available.

Prayer requests are welcome!

Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions!

Thank you!

Bill

PS: Thank you to Jeanne and Al Fike, Judy Dunbar, and Brooke Folk for their help in getting this group started!
Geoff
Family

Re: Monroeville, Pennsylvania Circle of Light

Post by Geoff »

Dear Bill

This is great news, best of luck. Of course there are now lots of people who can add their experience in solving the nuances of a good circle.

Hugs
Geoff
Eva
Family

Post by Eva »

May the new group be inspired and the members bond with each other as they pray, study and fellowship together.
Love,
Eva
Susan
Family

Post by Susan »

Yay! Good work guys! Sending prayers for an awesome circle that sends so much light and love out into our world and that the light grows inside each of the participants as well! Claps for Bill! :D
billf
Family

Post by billf »

Thank you, Everyone!

Your prayers and support are greatly appreciated!

Love,

Bill
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

Dearest Bill and All....

Just arrived back in Gibsons a few hours ago....after almost 6 weeks on the road....so wonderful to sleep in our own bed and be greeted by a beautiful rainbow and spring time flowers!

If the time we spent together with Bill, his dear wife Wendy and mother-in-law Penny is any indication, their Circle of Light - will contribute brightly to the great lattice of lights God is creating around the world! Such a privilege to have been together with you in prayer and for sure we will pray with simultaneously whenever possible! Thanks for keeping us informed and if you'd like us to add you to this website calendar, it would be our pleasure to do so!

We hope you will invite us back.....Lots of love and God Bless you all from Gibsons! Always, Jeanne :P
PS. No where else but Monroeville could we find Wedding Soup and Pineapple Beer!! :lol:
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
billf
Family

Post by billf »

Dearest Jeanne,

We had our first Circle of Light this past Wednesday, and it was wonderful! Turnout was lower because of snow, but Wendy, Penny, David (my father-in-law), and I prayed at the church we all attend. I have some other people who are interested in joining us. The spiritual conditions felt very similar to what we experienced during your visit. We would love it if you would pray simultaneously whenever possible! In time I plan to open the circle to video conference participation through Google Hangouts or some similar method if you or anyone else is interested! If you would please add our little circle to the website calendar, that would be so wonderful! I have some more information here:

http://wakeupcallforthesoul.com/pittsbu ... -of-light/

You, Al, Judy, Terry, and anyone else who wants to visit us or join us in prayer are always most welcome any time! Everyone has an open invitation! I so love being in the presence of my dear brothers and sisters! Please feel free to invite yourselves anytime!

Your grateful brother in God's Love,

Bill

PS: Seriously, I find it really, really hard to believe that they don't have pineapple beer in Hawaii.
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Thanks for the update Bill and congratulations on having your first Divine Love Circle of Light in Monroeville. I'm sure that the numbers will grow as people hear about the uplifting feelings and blessings that are present in these prayers. Yes, we would love to return some day soon. With love and prayers we will join you from here. Best to give us a days notice and timing so that we are not distracted by something else .Much love.......Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
billf
Family

Post by billf »

Thank you, Al!
The Monroeville Circle will meet each Wednesday from 6-7PM Eastern time. We will look forward to the times when you are able to pray with us in spirit!

Bill