Webinar, “Awakening the Soul and Energy Body”,

Discuss prayer meetings and retreats here
Greg
New Friend

Webinar, “Awakening the Soul and Energy Body”,

Post by Greg »

You are invited to the upcoming webinar: Awakening the Soul hosted by Greg Boster
Open Your Arms - If You Want The Beloveds Embrace - Rumi

Throughout my life I have been hungry for truth and inspired to find ways to heal and progress my soul. I have observed and participated in ways we may share this Gift with others. The foundation of all that I have found is a recognition that God’s greatest gift is the bestowal of Divine Love Essence, and that this is freely given and waiting for all to receive. Gratefully, Jesus and the Celestials have clearly shown us the way to receive this Love Essence in the messages channeled through James Padgett.

The messages say that Jesus came for one purpose, he and Paul describe as the twofold mission:
1 - To share and declare that the Love of God is available to all and
2 - To show and tell how to open the heart and soul to receive its inflowing.

Over many years of research, prayer and meditation, I have discovered ways to heal the body, heart and soul. One thing that has guided my search is the prophesy by Jesus that a new religion would emerge and that it would encompass the main core points of the major religions with the addition of the divine truths and the path of the soul progression. Since I read the declaration by Jesus that he and the Celestials were seeking throughout the earth to influence mediums to bring forth this message of Divine Love to the world, I have been searching for those books and teachers.

Surprisingly I had not found one book or religion, path or practice other than the TGRABJ and its counterparts that encompasses these divine truths and the twofold mission of Jesus, until 2005. Oh, sure many paths have bits and pieces of these truths but not the whole enchilada. One day it dawned on me that Jesus was doing Qigong. Some would call this body prayer. Qigong is the basis of Chinese Medicine. It is the way of cultivating Life Force. It happened one full moon night as I was doing another ancient form of qigong. When the thought dawned on me and as pictures flooded my mind of depictions of Jesus in art and sculpture. OMG, Jesus seemed to be doing a form of what I understand as qigong! So I Googled “Jesus Qigong” and low and behold, I found many pictures of Jesus that depict him doing a qigong like form. This intrigued me so much that I delved deeper and learned that a master from China had rendered a qigong form called Jesus Sitting and Jesus Standing Qigong among others. I immediately ordered the books and DVD’s and was inspired and impressed with the quality and depth of the practice. So I booked a trip to meet the master and practice Jesus qigong. Immediately I felt a connection especially to the method, the message and the practice. Teacher Li appeared to be sincere and humble in his service to share this practice. So I went deeper and began to teach what I was learning in my yoga and tai chi classes. Then in the spring of 2006 I attended my first 10 day - Teacher Training. I was apprehensive at first because I was still recovering from a back injury but during or after the training I had no pain and recovered completely thereafter. Now after 12 years of being pain free and many training sessions with Master Li including 6 Teacher Trainings, I am convinced that he is being guided by the same Jesus that wrote messages through James Padgett.

Sheng Zhen Gong is the name of the system he developed for cultivating divine love for the soul as it enhances our physical wellbeing simultaneously. It is simple and fun, as well as enlivening for the body and soul. Shang Zhen Gong, means “the cultivation of Divine Love”. It was rendered through an unsuspecting Chinese Wu Shu coach and movie actor, named Li Junfeng. After his box office hit and the fame and fortune had worn off and he was still unsatisfied so he did a lot of soul searching. He started to get messages and inspiration from Jesus and the founders of many of the major religions that the message of Love from above coming into the soul is what the world needs now. He was guided through poetic contemplations to cultivate this Love while cultivating the flow of qi in the body. Teacher Li calls what we refer to as Divine Love as Chinese - Sheng Zhen. Sheng Zhen is the highest truth and the purest love, unconditional, unlimited, holy Love from our Source. In my humble opinion it is synonymous with Divine Love.
Sheng Zhen Gong is cultivation, purification and connection. First and foremost is the cultivation, then comes the purification and the connection with each other, the Earth and Heavenly Father - Mother.

To me this is a significant breakthrough because it opens up a way to a deepen the souls experience and in a simple way to share the message of the great truth of Divine Love to many people. That is what I have been doing for the past 12 years. I share this practice at retirement, spiritual and recovery centers and groups as well as individuals everyday. Through this practice people of all walks of life and all spiritual traditions are being touched by this healing Love.

Now I am being guided to simplify the process even more so. It is easy, fun and anyone can grasp it in a short time and learn a soul awakening and enhancing practice. Thus language barriers, preconceived ideas and false beliefs fade into the background and even a child can learn to open their heart and soul to the inflowing of Divine Love.

I would like to offer an online class/webinar to anyone who would like to deepen their practice and cultivate the inflowing of the Love and connect with ourselves – body and soul, our Source - our Father and Mother in Heaven.

In this webinar, entitled “Awakening the Soul and Energy Body”, we will take a journey together into the state of mind and soul that is conducive for healing body and soul. Through an interactive meditative practice that involves simple, gentle movement, we will open to divine healing energies and partake of this Love and invite it to course freely and easily throughout our body, mind and soul.

This webinar will include three aspects:
• Awakening the Soul – body prayer and poetry for opening and unraveling the knots of the heart.
• Invocation of Divine Love – prayer and contemplations for the inflowing of Divine Love.
• Mass Celestial Healing – calling on the Celestial angels, healing forces, powers, and energies.

Webinar time and duration: Six Tuesdays, from March 13 to April 17, 7:00 to 8:00 pm Eastern Standard Time (USA)
Suggested Donation: $30 in advance, or $8 per week, payable by PayPal. (Proceeds will help support the spreading of this mission and message.)
Facilitator: Gregory Boster, teacher, healer and minister; Certified in Angel Therapy, Mediumship, Yoga, Massage Therapy, Qigong, and Sheng Zhen Gong. With over 40 years of experience in wellness, holistic healing, energy work, and soul progression.
Method of participation: The webinar will be conducted online via Zoom. No special equipment is needed, just a computer, pad or smart phone with audio/video, loose, comfortable clothing, and a chair (with no arms).

Would you like to know more about this amazing breakthrough process - please email me at Greg@LoveLightPower.com
To enroll go to - http://www.lovelightpower.com/upcoming-workshops-.html
Eva
Family

Re: Webinar, “Awakening the Soul and Energy Body”,

Post by Eva »

Wow -- a fascinating story. Thanks for sharing, Greg.
It is interesting how the Divine Love message does crop up in various places and religions, showing that it is indeed universal and intended for all.
Love,
Eva
jeanne
Family

Re: Webinar, “Awakening the Soul and Energy Body”,

Post by jeanne »

Thanks, Greg!

So sorry we missed you in Florida! Altogether we met 11 people over the week....even the woman sitting beside me on the flight from NYC to Tampa drove up from St. Petersburg to join us! Kristin, who intended to come for only a day ended up staying several nights and we had a prayerful "marathon" until the very end!!

Kristin wants to organize a Divine Love cruise out of Florida in one's year time; Al has agreed to do some research to provide a few options; I'm eager to negotiate with the cruise lines to get a good price and the best meeting room possible for our prayer circles!

Ruth and I imagine you conducting Qi Gong Divine Love every morning on the deck!! Open to all passengers on board! What do you think?! I wonder if you could get yourself a big discount from the cruise line ?!

Lots of love and God Bless, Jeanne :P
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!