Divine Love Prayer Circles - Save the Dates!

Discuss prayer meetings and retreats here
jeanne
Family

Divine Love Prayer Circles - Save the Dates!

Post by jeanne »

Al and I hope you will join our prayer circles on alternate Monday and Saturday evenings. We host Divine Love Prayer Circles on Saturday evenings, on the Sunshine Coast, starting at 5:30 pm Pacific Standard Time. Barb and Terry host Divine Love Prayer Circles in West Vancouver, on alternate Monday evenings, starting at 8 pm.

We pray that those connected to us on this forum and from around the world will be brought into the circle, from wherever you are. We are all deeply needed to help build increased spiritual power by praying as ONE for our troubled planet and for an infusion of Divine Love to envelope, embrace and connect us all in a deeper way.

Please let us know if you have any prayer requests and we will place the names in our blessings bowl.

Please circle your calendars and let us know if you'd like us to draw you in! If you are sleeping, ask to be brought to the circle in spirit. We invite you to join with us to light up the world! Love Jeanne

* Monday, Sept 2 - 8 pm
* Monday, Sept 16 - 8 pm

* Saturday, Aug 24 - 5:30 pm

* Saturday, Sept 7 - 5:30 pm
* Saturday, Sept 21- 5:30 pm
* Saturday, Sept 28 - CANCELLED - On our way to Blackpool Retreat!

* Blackpool Divine Love Retreat: Friday evening Oct 4 - all day Saturday and Sunday - ends Oct 6.
* Blackpool: Additional prayer circle Monday morning Oct 7.
* Blackpool: World Healing Crusade Centre - Tuesday Oct 8. See registration information on this website at:
http://divine-love-sanctuary.ca/blackpo ... nformation
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
gemmaj2000
Family

Re: Divine Love Prayer Circles - Save the Dates!

Post by gemmaj2000 »

Please can you include me in the August 5th prayers

Love and thanks Gemma xx
Terry Adler
Family

Post by Terry Adler »

Yes! You will be with us in spirit, Gemma! Thanks for being part of the circle of prayer, both as a giver and a receiver of the Love! Much love to you, Terry
rev.tim
Happy Camper

Post by rev.tim »

I simply must report on the excellent progress we are making here is Sonoma, California, at our Divine Love Prayer Circles. The prayers themselves are becoming so sacred, so powerful. The Love is coming in great abundance and with such an almost physical presence in response to the intense longings of our souls.

There were only two of us present in physical body--myself and brother Dave K. this Saturday evening, Aug. 17, 2013. After some quiet exchange of ideas and cups of green tea, we entered into prayer. Mid-way through we asked out loud: “Father, let us take a few moments to express the longings of our souls in silence as we long for a closer at-one-ment with Thee and to experience the Presence of Thy Love.” The silence took us into a world of ecstasy beyond words to describe. Both of us felt the power of the Love surrounding us and entering our souls. Wow. The peace and comfort of feeling that Force in a way that left no doubt as to What was there in the room!! We thought it exceeded what we felt during any of the prayer circles at the Windsor retreat.

Just lettin’ you all know that even a meeting of two who are determined to enter into prayer with their full beings and true longings can bring results beyond expectation. Two + unseen guides, teachers, guardian angels, and maybe a couple Celestials = a crowd. Go for it. Get together with just one other Divine Love pray-er and pray together. Then report back to the forum. Okay? Don’t take my word for it. Try it yourselves!

Rev. Tim
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Amen to that Tim. Our circle last night was also ecstatic and dynamic. Two is a start and I recommend you keep at it. God will guide others to you, I have no doubt. .We need to start up prayer circles all over the world. I'm glad there is one where you are Tim. Joan was here praying with us last night. There were over twenty here and the power of the Love was indeed a tribute to the collective soul desires present. May God bless anyone who is willing to initiate these gatherings. The Love will be multiplied by the numbers. Keep it up you two. Bless you both.......Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

Dear friends, near and far!

Our next Divine Love prayer gathering in Gibsons is this Saturday night (Sept 20) at 5:30 pm Pacific Standard Time. Hope you can join us in person, or in your sleep state!

Please let us know if you have prayer requests or if you'd like us to say a prayer to draw you into the circle!

Love and hugs, Jeanne
arie2012
Family

Post by arie2012 »

It would be wonderful if you people would pray for my son Jeroen. I wrote a request on the other thread just yesterday.
Thank you so much, dear Al, for your warm and loving response to that. I so much appreciate..
Thanks you, dear Jeanne!

Much Love,
Arie
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

YES, Arie!

Jeroen's name is already in our blessings bowl and we will say a special prayer for him in the big circle tomorrow. Al and I are keeping you all in our prayers too. Bless you! Will we get to meet Jeroen next month? God willing, we still plan to visit you in Frankfurt! Love Jeanne
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Thanks Arie. One of the many blessings which come with life's challenges is that you are more able to relate to what others are going through. In that understanding, more love and empathy are present. I can relate my friend. Parenthood is not easy. Even now I worry and feel a deep connection with my children. They go through so many phases and the human condition touches them just as much as it touches us. We all struggle for light and it often does not come without a fight. Age 11 now is what was developmentally 13 or 14 in my day. It's a tough go and those kids who glide through it are fortunate indeed. Hang in there Arie. You will all get through it and don't forget the power of God's Care and His angels. They are your edge to fight this challenge. Much love and prayers your way my brother............Al
Endless journey,endless Love.