Our Own Spiritual Retreat!

Discuss prayer meetings and retreats here
jeanne
Family

Our Own Spiritual Retreat!

Post by jeanne »

Dear Ones,

Al and I feel called to embark on our own spiritual retreat! So we begin tomorrow – entering into our sacred place for a special time together “to be Holy” – to be alone with God in silent, prayerful retreat for the next 2 months! We intend to unplug from social events and some other obligations for the next while.

We will be significantly unplugged from the internet so I thought we might even be conspicuous by our absence (!) on Facebook, mailchimp, etc......, thus, I thought I’d let you know! Our intention is to be in prayer at least twice a day -- every morning and every afternoon; to eat healthy, nutritious foods, take long walks in nature, work on publications about Divine Love and to listen to God and our souls! Instead of hosting Community Potlucks in our home and participating in Divine Love prayer circles in 3 other locations on the west coast, we will be praying simultaneously!

We are filled with joy and anticipation to have this calling and deepest gratitude to have the luxury of being in the position to be able to do this!

Of course your prayers would be most welcome! We will attend to this website Forum each day and continue to send out weekly messages via mailchimp. We will be having a prayer vigil for each one of you who visits this forum, and for every Divine Love follower we know of, who is also praying to be a Channel of God’s Love on earth! We believe these prayers for one another on this path Divine are very important – to help each other rise above the conditions of the world and to do all we can to stay in The Light of God’s Love.

God Bless you, dear friends! May everyone here be an ever-growing Light in this harsh world and a channel of God’s Love, Peace and Healing every day!

Love always, always love,
Jeanne and Al
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
Klaus
Happy Camper

Re: Our Own Spiritual Retreat!

Post by Klaus »