Al and Jeanne at spiritualist church

Discuss prayer meetings and retreats here
jeanne
Family

Al and Jeanne at spiritualist church

Post by jeanne »

Dear Friends,

Thanks to Raphael and Darlene, here is the link to a you tube video Darlene filmed at the First United Spiritualist Church in Burnaby, B.C. last February.

https://youtu.be/xYoFtqpt1sY . We can only get better!! :lol:

Jesus has spoken there (using Al as a channel) on 4 different occasions now. The spiritual conditions there, built on decades of prayer are very high! Love Jeanne :P
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
arie2012
Family

Re: Al and Jeanne at spiritualist church

Post by arie2012 »

What a wonderful presentation you both gave there! I particularly love Al's introduction.

Do you have any video-taping of Al's Jesus-channelings at the Spiritualist Church? I'd love to see one of them. How do these people react to live-channelings?

Wonderful work, rewarding and inspiring.

Much Love
Arie
Susan
Family

Post by Susan »

I watched it as well and it was beautiful! Like Arie I'd love to see the channeling!
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

Oh my!

We've been asked several times to record Al channeling. There is one on the main website that Raphael did more than a year ago, but other than this, we have always declined video recording as we don't want to have any distractions from our main purpose which is always, to pray for Divine Love! Here's the one that Raphael did in our living room....Al channeling Confucius: http://divinelovesanctuary.com/divine-love-videos/. Scroll down to the bottom left of the page.

Darlene Gaunt has made video recordings of each presentation at FUSC Sunday Services, but not at Thursday evening Divine Love prayer circles. I will check with her but I'm pretty sure she turned off the video camera when it came time to pray and the Angels spoke.

Something tells me things are going to change in the coming year.....but I'm not sure if our unsophisticated little group is up for these kind of challenges! :lol: We will wait for our guidance! Lots of love and God Bless, Always Jeanne :P
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
arie2012
Family

Post by arie2012 »

That's understandable and wise. If videotaping the channeling would in any way be distracting then that is not a good idea.

It's just that being witness to your talk and feeling almost present yourself makes you not want to misss the main thing ;)

I think it's wonderful that Al and you have found that connection with that community. That's the most important thing to do in our times, I think: building bridges and finding common ground with any group of people that is trying to find ways to God. Al and you are doing such a beautiful job there in all humility and honesty.

Love
Arie
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Thanks Arie and Susan. I wish you could both join us at these talks. The condition in this little church is quite extraordinary. I'm not sure if I shared this on the forum before but on one of the first Divine Love prayer circles conducted by Raphael at this church I witnessed a very special event. While praying with the others in that little church a scene opened up to my vision that I will never forget. The entire church was filled with roses of all colours. Flowers covered every pew, and wound around the rafters above us. Even the floor was decorated with a sort of mandela of different coloured roses. It was one of the most beautiful scenes I've ever seen. Like being in a beautiful place in spirit. As I gazed up at the ceiling, it dissolved into the open night sky except streams of golden and soft purple light were coming down into the building and on one of those golden beams Jesus descended into the church. He did not say anything but blessed everyone there and everything. It was bliss. Some days later I was told that Jesus reconsecrated the church as a sanctuary of Divine Love. It is deeply moving to be a part of this work as it continues to unfold in our lives. We show up and God does the rest. It certainly isn't as if we planed it in any way. It just happens and unfolds with guidance. Even the talks are pretty much unscripted despite my attempts to bring my notes. I get past my first cue card and the ball keeps rolling despite my attempts to orchestrate my talks. I just let whatever is in my thoughts flow and it always surprises me that it makes sense. Could that be the angels helping ? ;) .

This is such a wonderful path and a wonderful life that God has set us upon. These extraordinary events and experiences are what keeps me excited and enthusiastic each day. Dear God, please keep the light shining forth. I'm in for the long haul and will do whatever you want of me. I don't want to miss a thing. Much love........Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
Susan
Family

Post by Susan »

Al, that is so awesome! What a blessing! Wow! Thank you for all you do! Love to you and jeanne!