Indio Retreat

Discuss prayer meetings and retreats here
Marga M.
Family

Re: Indio Retreat

Post by Marga M. »

Dear Divine Love Community,

I wanted to share this channelled message that Al had given during the Indio Divine Love Retreat because the subject matter is very near and dear to my heart. The Pentecost is going to be celebrated this coming Sunday, June 4, 2017. And while I had tried to get the answers to this subject about two years ago, and I actually missed this channelled message during the retreat as I was trying to prepare potato salad for 24 people on an electric stove that didn't have even heating elements; as well as, trying to peel and cut up loads of potatoes, and other ingredients, etc.

Gratefully, Al had announced that Jesus was going to be coming through, and that the prayer circle was at 4:00 pm. I was excited because it was around 12:30 pm when he said that. And I just knew I'd be done going to buys a couple of more ingredients at two different stores, and getting the recipe off my smart phone...yes, I could really do this. As nothing went as planned. Thankfully my wonderful roommate, Behnaz, was going to be on time. And she told me she mentioned my name so I could be there in "spirit." As I watched the time on the clock spin by -- right past 4:00 pm, all of could do was start praying (so I was at least praying around the same). :oops: Doing my best to not get upset as I also remembered how much I truly love to cook and enjoy feeding people. Had to keep positive energy up because I was trying to also use recipe ideas that were from two other great cooks into one dish. While I didn't understand how it would turn out, was amazed to see how working together with others in unison, staying positive and love can actually produce a great tasting potato salad that seemed to get rave reviews! Yet another Angel message was coming to life right in front of me. Praise God!!

With that said, please know that this message has been cut and pasted from the original that was sent out a couple of weeks ago by Jeanne. This was such a beautiful and in-depth discussion about the Pentecost as it relates to us Divine Love followers. This one truly touched my heart -- hope it touches your heart as well. ;)

Sending you all white light and love,

Marga
(your sister in Christ)

Excerpt from "Jesus speaks of the Pentecost "

Spirit: Jesus
Medium: Al Fike
Date: May 11, 2017

"...My beloved brothers and sisters, I am Jesus, and I have come to give you a teaching, for I’ve heard amongst my brothers and sisters the desire to receive the Pentecost, that great and mighty fire that flows into the souls of mankind in their earnest desire for this transforming experience of Love.

To understand why the disciples received the Pentecost, you must understand the conditions in which this experience unfolded in those moments of time in prayer when they were together, earnestly seeking, earnest in every way to receive the Blessings of God. You must remember that I was crucified upon the cross before this experience came to my disciples and in this, they were distressed and traumatized by this great loss and event that was unexpected and difficult to assimilate. They felt that their future had been dashed upon the rocks, as my blood was shed, so their hopes drained away with my life. And then they received once again an awakening of their faith, as I transformed my spirit body into flesh and walked upon the earth for some time and spoke with them and told them of the Truth once more.

But this time, as they heard my words, they were eager to know and their attention was fully upon what I had to say. For after such trauma came renewed hope, a renewed desire to know the Truth of God’s Love. And in my teaching them for this one last time, they received the insight that they required.

That it is indeed this blessing of the Essence of God within their souls, that will bring a man to the transformation of their souls, from mortal to immortal, from human to a Divine Angel. And so my mission [was] accomplished. I left once more and this again brought a disturbance amongst my disciples who thought I would walk the earth as an immortal and supernatural being and fulfill what they thought was my destiny, to be the Prince of their country, to be the Messiah of their world.

So in their confusion they came together in earnest prayer, very earnest prayer, they sought solutions, they sought God. They prayed for the in-flowing of His Love within their souls, for the insight that they needed to know what to do. They were lost, confused and in their earnestness, that deep earnestness rising from their souls, each one with that single voice, “Father touch me, open me to your Love, show me the way, Light my path”, came a great rush in response to their earnestness, a rush and a touch of Love so powerful, so wondrous, that indeed each of these souls received enough of the Divine Love to bring a deep healing and transformation within them. The Pentecost came to them, as it is known today.

My beloved souls, do you have this earnestness, are you crying out to your Father in Heaven to receive this great rush of Love? Are you open enough? Do you desire enough, the transformative touch from God that was received by the disciples at that time?

As you come together in this place of luxury, of abundance, of joyful interaction and Love together, in many ways your needs are met. You do not feel in crisis, you do not feel in crisis of your soul or your faith. Instead you feel a joy and a certain amount of longing within you for more. This is not wrong, God wants you to have joy, the experience of life, but if it is your sincere desire to receive the Pentecost, the depth of your longing, the breath of your desire, the capacity of your souls to open and to receive this gift of the Pentecost that must be far greater than any of you here are feeling and desiring to receive.

I did not say this to condemn you my brothers and sisters, no, you know my Love for you is deep and abiding. But I tell you, you must know of what you pray for and you must feel the depth of that prayer from the very depths of your soul, from the very yearnings of your heart, that you may be fully open to the Creator. In this opening, comes a great vulnerability and an acknowledgment of those conditions within your souls that are not in harmony with God. To cry out not in joy, but in fear [reverance]. To cry out in confusion, to cry out tinged with error, yet within you, you know the Truth and you live this Truth as best you can in this world, a world that resists Truth, resists Love, resists the Truth of redemption through Love. Yet you, so drawn my beloveds, so drawn because within your heart and within your soul is a knowing, an understanding, a measure of faith that this is what you require to live a life that is spiritually complete, a life that will give joy in the midst of darkness, insight in the midst of confusion, Truth in the midst of error, and above all, Love, for all your brothers and sisters in this world. In this you are all my disciples, in this you serve God.

Seek the Assurance of Having Received the Pentecostal Shower:

I call upon you to continue in your search, your yearnings for Truth, your prayers for Love to continue and with each day may the intensity of your desire for this, in your prayers, in your efforts, be doubled and redoubled until you come to that point where the Pentecost is assured. You will then have the transformation of your hearts and all parts of yourself and Truth will be as easily obtained as reaching to pluck fruit from the tree. For it will be before you, laid out before you, because you have the eyes to see, the awareness to comprehend, the desire to receive. This is because your soul will be so full of the Father’s Love, that nothing else will obscure this so that you will know, you will see, you will feel, you will have been awakened, by God. This awakening is not necessarily done through the Pentecostal experience, for in many cases it is a gradual experience. Bit by bit, you continue to inch your way forward, to this awakening within your souls.

There are Tremendous Benefits for Receiving It:

1) But those who are blessed with the Pentecost will find great, great benefits and will come to know the Will of God.
The Will of God will be clear and unambiguous.

2) For a soul awakened knows far greater than the greatest minds on your planet.

3) A soul awakened knows Truth, and has the capacity to Love so great, so beautiful that their mere embrace upon you
will give healing and upliftment.

4) The words they speak, will speak the simple Truth, their presence will be known.

All of you, my beloveds, have this capacity, to know how you will get to that place of awakened soul expression. So I too pray for your experience of the Pentecost, my beloved brothers and sisters.

What If After You’ve Prayed and It Doesn’t Come?

1) But you must realize that when you pray for this and it does not come, it is not that God does not wish for you to
have this experience, it is that you are not ready to receive in this way.

2) The burning desires of your hearts are not fully expressed to God. You are human, often distracted, often naïve in
your expectations, often ambitious, regarding your spiritual progression.

3) But do you know your true soul, my beloveds, the true desires of your souls fully and completely? This is what you
must seek; this is what is important at this time in the world. To have those individuals in this world who are
awakened in this way, will be a great boon to mankind, will help lead mankind from the darkness and the error that is
here in such intensity, to bring Light, to bring healing and comfort, to the many, many millions and billions upon this
planet who are suffering, who walk in a land without the waters of life, dry and parched. They don’t even know their
own thirst, they don’t know where to turn to receive the sustenance that they so desire within their souls.

4) You must awaken them, my brothers and sisters, you must awaken mankind. This is God’s Plan for the salvation of
mankind, to bring each soul to a place where they understand what this is that they need in order to nurture all of
themselves, for mankind has learned how to nurture their minds, but they have no idea, so many have no idea, how
to nurture their souls.

So This Task I Place Before You As My Disciples:

1) First, can you come to that place of soul awakening?
2) Can you come to your heavenly Father in such a way that His Touch will awaken all the wondrous gifts that are in you?
3) The capacities for perception, the great channel of Love flowing clearly and abundantly through you, the great and
intuitive understanding of Truth?

Are you willing to step forward in this way?

The Angels of Heaven will surround you, support you, inspire you and protect you. You know that God’s great Hand is upon each one of you.

[Nevertheless] The only thing that holds you back from the awakening of your soul is YOU!

1) Your inability to have that FAITH, that TRUST, that AWARENESS, that all you essentially need is God and with God, all
else falls into place.

2) With God your life becomes transformed. With God all that is within you becomes transformed. This is
between you and God, my beloveds.

3) Every soul has their path to trod, and is challenged in many ways to come to a place of purity and Love.

4) We understand this; we see you, we see you in greater depth than you see yourselves. And we see within you a seed
about to burst, a great growth within you that will bear much fruit as you walk in this world. Allow this seed to sprout,
my beloveds, allow yourselves to grow, stretch and to awaken this new life that God has placed within your souls.

May it truly awaken and spread into every part of you and your lives. And in this, God will use you in many ways, many capacities, many opportunities, many roads to take and doors to open, many souls to encounter, many Truths to express and be spoken, much healing to be given, and comfort, and Love.

It Is Like a Dam of Love of Living Waters:

1) These living waters is about to burst, and all of you are placing yourselves in front holding it back.

2) You feel the capacity, the pressure of this great awakening coming, yet in your heart of hearts many of you are fearful
of the effects of this water rushing over you, carrying you forward.

3) What will you lose my brothers and sisters in this, what will you lose? You will gain far greater benefits than what you
will lose, as this great dam of Love bursts and carries you forward. It is not destructive, but healing. It will bring
change, there is no doubt about this. What is it that you can hold onto at this time that is so precious, so important
that you cannot let go, and allow God’s mighty river to flow forth carrying you where you are meant to go, a life that is
meant for an awakened soul?

My Challenge to Each One of You:

1) I speak to you very earnestly, my brothers and sisters, disciples all. I speak to you in Love. I speak to you because I
continue to challenge each one of you to greater Love, and greater understanding, to walk in this world as my
disciples, disciples of Truth, disciples of Love.

2) This is a quality of the Divine Love, my beloveds, it challenges. It says come to harmony, come to God. Remember this,
beloveds, for each of you must come to harmony and each of you is on that journey towards God.

I will be with you. I will lead you and I will bring my Love and my Light for each one of you as you continue to struggle
and meet this challenge and overcome these barriers and learn how to Love in this world so bereft of Love.

God bless you, beloveds. I am Jesus and you know how much I do Love you, my beloveds. I Love you. I Love you dearly. God bless you and keep you in His Light. God bless you."

He works in a silent mysterious way, through the operation of His soul upon the soul of men, just as the coming of the Holy Ghost at Pentecost…but in their souls they felt the presence of such a manifestation, and in order to have mankind understand that there was this wonderful manifestation, they used the imagery of the voice of a mighty wind…God speaks to man through His Angels, or through the communication of His Soul to theirs. (TGRA Vol. III, pg. 72-73)
[Color and Notation added]
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

Hi Marga,
Thanks for reposting this treasured message from Jesus. And thank you for making the delicious potato salad for everyone! Your spirit and soul were with us praying while you prepared a blessing for us all! THANK YOU!!

We are compiling a collection of all the messages we received on our trip (including Indio) -- 9 prayerful gatherings in Washington, Oregon and California altogether with many Divine Love followers! I will be sure to send you a copy as soon as it's ready! So happy you feel God's Presence and the presence of Jesus and our Celestial angel friends when you pray!

Love always, Marga! Sending big hugs from Gibsons! Jeanne
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
Marga M.
Family

Post by Marga M. »

Thank you, Jeanne, you are so welcome.

Truly appreciate your kind words and looking forward to getting the new messages from the 9 various prayer circles, etc. Also thank you for bringing in more singing in which helped to add to the happy atmosphere, classes and outings that were presented during this beautiful Divine Love Retreat that Joan and Holly, Ruth, Eva, Patricia, Maureen, Pauline and Dorothy had worked so hard to make a success. IMHO: Many came with heavy hearts and went home much lighter, happier and filled with more Divine Love like Kristin and Behnaz.

Yes, I was definitely there in spirit during that special prayer circle with Jesus coming and discussing in details about the Pentecost. Come to think of it, out of 4-5 days, I only made it one Gibson's style prayer circles because I was so busy. And the one I did attend on Monday afternoon was very powerful. Noticed that even you didn't want to have people interrupt the rapport right afterwards so you could just drink it in and savor that special feeling. That's the kind of love of being in His presence that makes it ALL worth it. Don't you think? ;)

Not to leave any of the men out that were such a help all the way around with cooking, singing, praying and channeling, etc. so thanks to the men: Al, Geoff, David L., David R., Eric, Joseph, Jimbeau, and Tim. Hope I didn't leave anyone out.

BTW: David L. explained to me at Oceanside (2015) that he noticed that the women were getting all teary eyed or emotional while the music was playing during the prayer circles. However, he liked the "silent prayer circles" like Al and Bro. Mandus preferred. So, I guess it really is "different strokes for different folks." I'm glad we had both.

Plus, someone must have said something to Joan about the volume of the music, because she actually did turn it down lower the next few days. IMHO: That allowed those that wanted to say a vocal prayer to be able to while they had others praying silently. Remember, we were all coming from different backgrounds, countries and cultures, etc. That helped others to feel comfortable about being able to pray for their families, or situations, etc.

Lastly, I would also like to thank Joan for giving me the honor of saying the closing prayer on our last day. And for showing me how to cut strawberries to top the cheese cake. Ummm!

Love and hugs to you all,

Marga

BTW: Jeanne, thanks too for admitting you liked the potato salad (you asked me not to tell your husband!!!) Now, you've told the world!! :lol: No worries, it's all good. Just so glad that this retreat went so well. It was so nice to see familiar faces, and meeting new ones. Loved the energy of the prayer circles.
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

Oh, Marga!! You always make me laugh!!! So many threads in what you have written to respond to....but alas.....I'm (what's new?!) on the run!!!. We had an amazing Divine Love Circle hosted by Raphael at the First United Spiritualist Church in Burnaby last night. Our 6th visit / prayer / workshop / Sunday service / channelling event since our beloved Lorna in the Kitchen passed over last November!! Al and I will write about FUSC in another thread, suffice to say the spiritual conditions in that church are so very high and sacred!! Wow! Maureen is facilitating a Befriending Your Soul workshop with us on Saturday , then on Sunday Al and I are speaking at their Sunday service. Wow! Great things are happening at that pretty little church with "everyone" embracing and praying for Divine Love!! Every single person in the group last night said they were praying for Divine Love....many telling stories how Raphael's group has made a profound difference in their lives!!!

On Monday evening we are hosting a large Divine Love prayer circle in Gibsons, with houseguests coming from Bend, Oregon and Dorothy / daughter Julia from Lethbridge, Alberta! It will be the first time to see Terry again in person since she came home from Namibia and Frankfurt.....so a joyous reunion/ celebration all around! Wish you were here to make potato salad!! So I will sign off for now with an invitation for everyone to please pray with us for everyone at the church and for this weekend's events!! Many prayer requests....many challenges, broken hearts in need of healing..... Thank you.

Lots of love and God Bless! Jeanne :P
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
Eva
Family

Post by Eva »

Hi Jeanne,
Looks like wonderful things are happening in your neck of the woods -- with great potential for a DL Newsletter article/s! :D Hint: The deadline for the next issue is in about two weeks!
Love and prayers,
Eva
Marga M.
Family

Post by Marga M. »

Hi Jeanne,

Thank you so much for sharing just how busy you and Al have been with so many projects going on. Sounds amazing! It was very interesting what you said about the FUSC in Burnaby. Since you not only had prayer, but workshops and channeling and will be going back again for Sunday service. Does this pretty little church remind you of the World Healing Center in Black Pool? Except these people in the group are more unitarian or spiritual since they there are praying for Divine Love and are making a profound difference in their lives?

Sorry, I didn’t know who Lorna was, but I’m so sorry for your loss. However, did she actually come through during the Channeling session?

Will make a note to be in prayer on Monday evening during the large Divine Love prayer circle in Gibsons. Please let me know if it is at 5:30 PM. Additionally, please give Terry a hug for me -- she is such a beautiful soul. And let her know that I got to see for myself the deep “bond” between Al and Geoff, and it was just as she had described it -- they love and respect each other like brothers. (Paraphrased)

You guys are really doing a great job bringing the teachings about Divine Love to people all over the world.

Sending you white light and love,

Marga

BTW: Please forgive me for not remembering how the “thread system” works. Thus, I’ll try to fix my mistake on the weekend.
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Thanks for your reply Marga. I see little resemblance between the WHC and the First United Spiritualist Church. They are founded on very different principles but certainly overlap in some areas. FUSC has some political baggage that we're not privy to but it is mentioned often that the thoughts as to where the church is heading are somewhat divided. I suppose every organization has these sorts of hurdles to overcome. I see similar issues with the Divine Love movement. WHC certainly had its own brand of politics which created a lot of resistance to us coming in the end.

Lorna forged the path into the FUSC. She was a true blue Divine Love follower and she also embraced those with other beliefs without too much resistance. I think that she forged the path because of her open mindedness and loving nature. She was a great example to me, who has had trouble embracing those with different points of view. I find that as I grow in the Love, however, these biases seem to be melting away. This is not to say that I'm embracing different ideas but that I'm not so concerned that others do. I think that this is because I'm beginning to see the difference between the soul and the mind. The mind can have all sorts of weird and wacky concepts which it believes to be true where the soul needs none of these mental beliefs in order to be activated in the Love. These two parts of us operate in such different ways. In the beginning of our search for truth our beliefs are so important to us. They give us the impetus to forge ahead and explore the universe of God's Truths. As spiritual maturity settles in, I think that most of us render down all the information that we have accumulated over the years to something simple and workable. We feel secure and centered in truth and that passion to KNOW it all gives way to being secure in God's Embrace, thus knowing to some degree our souls. At least that is how it is for me these days.

In my youth I was afire with ambitions to convert the world to embracing Divine Love. Now in maturity I see how very stuck the world is in their minds and embracing the soul is an immense challenge . Having inroads into the First United is extremely exciting for Jeanne and I as such openness and opportunities are very hard to find. God's plan is working here and it is always a surprise how that happens. We're going along for the ride and enjoying every minute. What is in the flow of His Love and Will is all that matters. We have committed ourselves to this journey. God has asked us to pray with others and this simple request has brought us to the doorstep of many. Meeting all these beautiful souls has enriched our lives immensely. Though some may not have the intellectual understanding of Divine Love, most get to know it through feeling and experiencing it in prayer. Prayer is the most important tool we have to teach others of this truth. We can talk until we're blue in the face but one moment of feeling God's Love is worth volumes. So for those who wish to promote and activate a Divine Love ministry, my advice is to not insist on putting doctrine first, rather pray with others with a sincere desire that you are all swept into God's Loving embrace. The soul needs to be awakened while the mind needs to be lulled into acceptance and peace. Only God can do that and he uses us to be His channels of Love to assist in this awakening. God bless.......Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
PlenaryGrace
Family

Post by PlenaryGrace »

Dear Marga,

Thank you for posting the message from Jesus! I appreciate the insight into Pentecost, then and now.

Big hug,
Catherine
Marga M.
Family

Post by Marga M. »

Dear Catherine,

You are so welcome. Glad you enjoyed it -- I sure did love reading it myself.

Peace and blessings,

Marga
Marga M.
Family

Post by Marga M. »

Hi Al,

Your response was so enormously on target thank you for clarifying:

"I see little resemblance between the WHC and the First United Spiritualist Church. They are founded on very different principles but certainly overlap in some areas. FUSC has some political baggage that we're not privy to but it is mentioned often that the thoughts as to where the church is heading are somewhat divided. I suppose every organization has these sorts of hurdles to overcome. I see similar issues with the Divine Love movement."

Yes, I wholeheartedly agree. We felt some of that in Indio.

Thank God for Lorna being a great example for you as she forged the path into FUSC, and who was a true blue Divine Love follower. Especially, since she had the ability to also embrace people with other beliefs without much resistance. She sounds a lot like Bro. Mandus.

Lorna also sounds like a person who actually put this term called "Nameste" into practice. I believe it means, "I respect the God in you!, and You respect the God in me!" (Pls feel free to correct me if I'm mistaken).

Nevertheless, can also relate to your joyous experience with FUSC. Maybe on a much smaller scale, but to me it was huge. How so? I had a situation that had come up on Friday, where I truly needed to pray with my sister on a serious matter. We agreed to approach it later as she needed to contemplate the magnitude of the problem. Then she actually started praying about the situation and was given a possible solution.

Since Sunday was Pentecost, I decided to drop by her church services with the hope that we could pray afterwards. As I was in the midst of people celebrating this joyous occasion of when the Holy Spirit had ushered in the Divine Love into the souls of men and women as they received the promise of the Father in the upper room. Therefore, when the minister asked the congregation to ask for the Holy Spirit -- unaware of its true meaning, I was actively praying to be filled with more of God’s Divine Love, His Essence and His Substance to come into my soul in great abundance. Moreover, did take the time to also be praying about the situation at hand. Nevertheless, I believe that when two or more can come together and pray about anything, there is more strength and/or power behind it.

What made this even better, I already knew my sister had some Divine Love in her because she had asked for the Holy Spirit and had actually had it manifest while she was praying for a person in the hospital a few years ago. Even though she doesn’t accept my definition of how it truly operates or what it is.

However, we went to brunch instead – as she asked me to give her a call later so that we could pray in private.Therefore, later that evening, when we finally started praying about the issues, I decided to let her know that I wasn’t going to use my “mind” or pray with “understanding”, but I was going to use my “Light Language” (new terminology of “praying in tongues” or “praying in the Spirit”.) As I prayed, she could not only feel the Love, but she felt the power as well.

Then later, I did call in the Archangels Michael, Rafael, Gabriel and Uriel also into it. She said that she could feel they were actually there, and doing what needed to be done to get the job done. It was so awesome to be able to pray with her in order for her to have her “soul” awakened to how beautiful this experience can be. I let her know that this is also how you can pray for a person or situation that you are not familiar with, but you are asked to intercede or pray on behalf of another that you may not know. Spirit knows what our minds and/or personalities do not. Thus, you don’t put your small mind into a much bigger picture where our heavenly Father can see all the players, etc. and send forth the appropriate weapons to get the job done.

She felt the whole thing. While her mind could not conceive how this was possible, her soul sure did. She could feel the awe and bliss of this experience. God had truly done the awakening on such a scale, she could not argue with me or be negative anymore. Both of us could feel the shift in the atmosphere, and were confident that the answers would be revealed in God’s timing.

Hallelujah!!

“God's plan is working here and it is always a surprise how that happens. We're going along for the ride and enjoying every minute. What is in the flow of His Love and Will is all that matters. We have committed ourselves to this journey. God has asked us to pray with others and this simple request has brought us to the doorstep of many. Meeting all these beautiful souls has enriched our lives immensely.”

Please keep up the great work that you guys are doing all over the world. I believe the Angels are dancing and rejoicing about this after ALL this time. ;)

Sending you more Divine Love, peace and continued blessing,

Marga