South Wales Prayer Circle

Discuss prayer meetings and retreats here
gemmaj2000
Family

South Wales Prayer Circle

Post by gemmaj2000 »

Hello our second meeting will be at 7pm tomorrow night prayers will start at 7.30pm please all join us if you can

Gemma ❤️
Maureen
Site Admin

Re: South Wales Prayer Circle

Post by Maureen »

Hi Dear Gemma!!

Please draw me in, I will be working with clients and we can join you in spirit!!

Love you,
Maureen
arie2012
Family

Post by arie2012 »

Hello dear Gemma!

Although in the middle of boxes and stuff (moving out next Saturday) we'll gladly take a break this evening and sit with you simultaneously in prayer!

Much Love,
Arie & Marion
dmreed2
Family

Post by dmreed2 »

I'll pray with you and the circle while I'm driving for work.
Love and Hugs,
David
Don't Plan, Live, Love, Pray, Pray for God's Love, and let yourself enjoy your spiritual journey
gemmaj2000
Family

Post by gemmaj2000 »

Thanks guys another wonderful evening ❤️
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

Ah shucks! I missed the time consciously, but Al and I had our morning prayer at 10:00 am so maybe we were drawn in with you, in spirit!! We have all the gang arriving here in Gibsons in an hour! Oh, how blessed we all are! Glad you and the kids seem to be over your bug.....MISSING YOU in the worst way! We met 3 couples from Wales on our cruise!! Catch up soon!
Lots of love, for now, Jeanne :P
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
gemmaj2000
Family

Post by gemmaj2000 »

Hello again our prayers will start at 7.30pm tomorrow night please join us if you can ❤️
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

We have your Swansea prayer circle tomorrow RED CIRCLED in our calendar and the timing works perfectly for us -- and hopefully Maureen too-- as we often pray simultaneously in our morning prayers! We will be praying with you all. God Bless you and your wonderful group! Love always, Jeanne :P
gemmaj2000
Family

Post by gemmaj2000 »

Well even tho we all were a bit out of sync (3hrs!) we had a lovely prayer time many many spirits present which took me by surprise! Thank you all for your supportive intentions :D
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

Yes our morning prayer was so blessed! I felt so close to you in spirit! I was praying my little heart out for you, your friends in Swansea, Maureen, Arie/Marion and others!! ha! ha! How did I get the timing wrong?! Anyway, it was great fun and truly a blessing! Then I continued to pray for you all some more, during the ACTUAL time -- thank goodness for messaging to keep me on track! LOL!! Love you guys! (Do you think that rascal Goldie was sprinkling Divine Love pixie dust on us?!) Love, love, love! Always, Jeanne :lol: PS. Did you pass on copies of Al's book to your friends in Swansea?!