Divine Love Prayer Circles -Nov/Dec 2012

Discuss prayer meetings and retreats here
jeanne
Family

Divine Love Prayer Circles -Nov/Dec 2012

Post by jeanne »

Dear Friends,

Please join us in prayer for Divine Love and to Light up the World! Our Celestial friends have told us that praying together really makes an impact on our planet and they have much more guidance to give us.
Messages received during these Divine Love prayer circles are posted on this site.

ALL TIMES ARE PACIFIC STANDARD TIME -- (FOR VANCOUVER BC. -- same time zone as western U.S.A.)

Monday, November 5 - 8 pm (at Barb's in West Vancouver)
Monday, November 19 - 8 pm
Monday, December 3 - 8 pm
Monday, December 17 - 8 pm
Monday, December 31 - 8 pm - Note: This New Year's Eve circle will be held at Al & Jeanne's at the Divine Love Sanctuary!

Saturday, November 10 - 5 pm (at Jeanne & Al's on Sunshine Coast)
Saturday, November 24 - 5 pm
Saturday, December 8 - 5 pm
Saturday, December 22 - 5 pm

Note: There will be a Canadian "Boxing Day" circle on Wednesday, Dec 26 - time to be confirmed.

The 8th Annual Divine Love Day which originated in Australia, is Sunday, Dec 9, 2012.

Al and I will be in Australia in January (we are away Jan 4 - 29), so there will be an interruption in our schedule.
Please send me an email if you'd like to receive email reminders a few days before each prayer circle.

Love Jeanne
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
lizaduff
Family

Re: Divine Love Prayer Circles -Nov/Dec 2012

Post by lizaduff »

many thanks for this notification, jeanne....I wrote 'em down...
love,
elizabeth
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Nice to see your picture here Lizaduf. Have a blessed day....Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
brother dave k.
Family

Post by brother dave k. »

Jeanne, thank you! i will try to make each one.

brother dave k.
Zara B
Family

Post by Zara B »

Hi everyone,

Just a little on Divine Love Day for those of you who may not have heard about it :D

Eight years ago, the inspiration came from the band who we work with, that a day globally set aside to all "thank and love the Father" was a good day to blend various groups and people. To know that we each ask the Father for the Divine Love and receive this substance each day ... but to thank and ask for nothing but to offer our love to that Soul, and stand with our spirit friends and others around the world is a really wonderful thing!

Some years we have had BBQ's and informal gatherings. Other times a little more structured. It seems good between Thanksgiving and Christmas for our Northern Hemisphere friends, and a quiet moment before the onset of end-of-year gatherings.

Anyway, happy gathering and loving, praying and sharing :D

With love,
Zara
A drop of Divine Love - an ocean of truth for the soul
lizaduff
Family

Post by lizaduff »

Dear Friends in the Divine Love,

If you find an email I just wrote in this forum that has mysteriously disappeared, will you please return it to me? :) :) It was long, and I was just about to send it and was trying to italicize a section, and the whole letter disappeared!

I participated long distance in the Sunshine Coast Divine Love Circle last night and feel blessed to be able to participate in this way. I listen to the same CD of music that we listen to at Al and Jeanne's and I thought it would be good to share the name of that CD in case anyone else feels moved to obtain one. It is by "Nadama" and the title is "Healing Touch" and comes from a website with the word "malimba" in it (just dot com after that word). Praying at the same time as the Sunshine Coast folks means a great deal to me.

I will simply copy and paste what I wrote to Jeanne this morning about my experience last night. I wish that every one of my prayer experiences could be euphoric but I am now learning that perhaps that is not necessary, that LOVE manifests in many forms.

with love from elizabeth.....and here is what I wrote Jeanne (with a word or two added for clarity):
I prayed, of course, during Prayer Circle last night, and even after it ended, like it felt that it was still going on for a while...I prayed sincerely and I felt moments of sadness, or maybe just tears, and some other negative emotions, I can't remember what, and I saw that it was ok to just accept what is here (but also praying for Divine protection, of course), I just mean accepting what is here on my soul, and that not every prayer session (for me) will be euphoric, and I must add that I felt someone standing behind me with a hand on my right shoulder (and I thought of Helen Padgett strongly) and then later two standing behind me, "hands" on each of my shoulders....but still not a euphoric feeling, which something in me always expects/wants, and just staying with that calm, warm, peaceful, caring feeling that did come with the standing-behind-me....
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

Dearest Elizabeth,
YES! You were drawn in with us -- as usual. you add so much spiritual power to the group and it's wonderful to have you close to us in this very special way!
I'm so sorry you lost your post -- Geoff and his son Andrew are working hard to keep improving this site. Both Al and I have lost long posts and it's SO very frustrating. I now use "control c" to copy what I have written before using the SUBMIT button.
Geoff and Zara use the BACK BUTTON when they have lost a post, but that doesn't work for Al and I.
thank you for not giving up and for writing another post - wonderful to see your confirmation here.
with much love, always -- sent with big hugs -- Jeanne xo
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

Jeanne wrote: I now use "control c" to copy what I have written before using the SUBMIT button.
Its always a good idea to create a long post in a "local program" ie a program that is not running across the web, such as Notepad, and then cut and paste into the web browser.
Jeanne wrote: Geoff and Zara use the BACK BUTTON when they have lost a post, but that doesn't work for Al and I.
thank you for not giving up and for writing another post - wonderful to see your confirmation here.
I am wondering if when you get a 403, you are getting it in a NEW window, and that you need to inspect the browser windows that are open, to see if that is the case. Back works on the active window, and if the 403 opens a new window, in Internet Explorer, then you have to select the other window, and the post should be there. You really should install FireFox. Its free, and works better than Internet Explorer. But I have not had any success in getting either of you to install programs I suggest. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
lizaduff wrote:Dear Friends in the Divine Love,

If you find an email I just wrote in this forum that has mysteriously disappeared, will you please return it to me? :) :) It was long, and I was just about to send it and was trying to italicize a section, and the whole letter disappeared!
Dear Elizabeth,

Have a look in "User Control Panel", then under "Overview" and "Manage Drafts"

If it is there, then you used the "Save draft" option. Its actually a bit useless, really.

love,
geoff
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

This is like mixing oil and water, Divine Love experiences with computer technical advice. Where else but on the sanctuary site ;) .
Jeanne wants me to add my report about the Saturday night prayer circle. There was a flurry of posts and emails with those dear souls from afar who wanted to join in in our prayer time. Well I want to tell you that many of you were here, even some of you that did not intend to be. How that works I do not know but I did see a number of you in spirit and you all received the same blessings that we did. Many of you were standing along one side of the circle, hand in hand and smiling and in a state of prayerful joy. I was used by being overshadowed by an angel to give each one what appears to have been an orb of light which you each absorbed into your spirit bodies. I was told that this gift would allow each one of you to come here more easily during our prayer sessions.Almost like a homing device. This spirit named each one present and then tossed the orb over to you and it dissapeared into your bodies. Other things were going on as well but I don't pretend to understand all the things that spirit do to us as we sit together. It was a very spiritually powerful meeting and most of it was taken up with messages conveyed through myself and Barb. I'm hoping they will be posted by tomorrow night.
I was also taken to Patricia's group who also sit in unison with us. I wonder if anyone from there saw me? It was a very busy night and we all went away feeling full of love and blissful peace. We always have a pot luck dinner afterwards and had some great spiritual conversations as we ate our banquet. I wish you could all be here in person . What a rauchous night that would be ;) .
Keep on praying for the Love and you are welcome here any time. Your brother and friend...............Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
DennisT
Family

Post by DennisT »

Thank you for your 'report' Al, it sounds like it was a wonderful experience. I joined the circle from home shortly after 5 pm Pacific time. I was with you in prayer, but I have to learn to feel the presence.

One question, how long does one of your typical prayer circles last?

Love and blessings to you all,
Dennis