Namibia Retreat 2017

Discuss prayer meetings and retreats here
Helge Mercker
Family

Namibia Retreat 2017

Post by Helge Mercker »

Dear Friends

Please mark your calendars and pencil in the Easter weekend 2017 as a trip of a life time.
We will have a Divine Love Retreat in Namibia from April 14 to April 17, 2017. I have no idea about the details yet, but they will be made available as we go along and there will be surprises in store, I am told. Be ready for a soul expansion and being captivated by the pulse of this land.

We take our souls on a ride of Love+Service and make use of the opportunities presenting itself. It will be a different kind of a retreat. I am full of excitement as I get glimpses of what we will be doing. I do realize the overseas contingent will be small due to the expenses to be incurred coming here, but it will be powerful. God will guide you and provides as He always does and I hope you will take it to prayer. You will know in your heart if you are to come.

My prayers are without ceasing for God’s Hand to be on this gathering and to be on every soul that desires to come and that each prayer and interaction, each love bond and experience is blessed by Him as we gather in my beloved Namibia. May a great Circle of Light be established in this part of the world.

God bless you for considering. In deep and abiding Love I greet you for now, Helge (and family members).
Geoff
Family

Re: Namibia Retreat 2017

Post by Geoff »

Dear Helge,

Oh dear I did not realise you pencilled in the actual Easter weekend? I am not sure that is smart. Anyone like myself whose partner is not a follower will expect to have their partner around on that sort of long weekend, as most places it is a holiday Friday to Monday inclusive.

hugs
Geoff
dmreed2
Family

Post by dmreed2 »

Dear Helge,

A retreat in Namibia sounds exciting!!! I’m definitely going to pencil it in and pray that God will provide the means to attend. I would love to meet the children and volunteers and others that are under your loving care and to feel the heartbeat of the beautiful country of Africa.

With much love,
David
Don't Plan, Live, Love, Pray, Pray for God's Love, and let yourself enjoy your spiritual journey
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

Oh YES!! Al and I will pray unceasingly....along with prayers for guidance as to whether we will attend or not! We are SO with you there, in spirit, since our trip to Namibia last year! We highly recommend it to those who are considering it! It could change your life!! :P Helge, can you let us know the date that the Vice President of Namibia is coming to Drimiopsis so that we can all pray that God's Will be done in this visit? (Maybe under prayer requests). With all our love and JOY in this development! Always! Jeanne :lol:
Last edited by jeanne on Sun May 15, 2016 11:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Hey Geoff, aren't you and Janet retired? What does it matter if you miss a long weekend? I know that Janet isn't the religious type so is Easter that important to her? She could come and go on safari for a few days while you pray. If there is a will, there is a way and may God's Will be done. Much love......Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

Al,

Seriously, you have no idea. I wont even ask her. So as things stand, I cant attend. I just got heaps that retreats are now looking like 2 weeks each time.

hugs
Geoff
KevinO
Family

Post by KevinO »

Dear All,
A trip to Drimiopsis for a retreat sounds like a great opportunity, however, my family only gets together a few times a year and Easter is one of those times. I am not Catholic, but my family are and it means a lot to my parents that we have Easter dinner together, and just to be with family the few times a year is important to me. Any other time, barring holidays I would jump at the chance.
With love and blessings, Kevin
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

Thanks Geoff and Kevin, for raising the issue about planning retreats at special holiday times! I sympathize with you! I also sympathize with those who are working full time and have limited vacation days! At special times like Easter, many workers can get extra days off work, which allows extra time for travelling / making the expense of long distance travel worth the cost.....yikes! Oh, what to do! I guess organizers just have to consider the merits of each event and follow their hearts, their guidance, and survey those meant to come! In this instance, I guess Easter weekend would work best for Arie and Marion since they have very few vacation days allowed in their jobs. :( Love Jeanne
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
Terry Adler
Family

Post by Terry Adler »

Dearest Helge,

When I read your lovely invitation to a retreat in Namibia, tears just began flowing, still are. . . my mind doesn't know why, but my soul does. I trust your guidance, I trust my soul, I trust that if I am able to come, I will be there and if not I will be with you in spirit. I believe that whomever is blessed to be part of the gathering, either in person or in spirit, will be mightily stirred by the Love. Bless you, dear, for your service to our Father, your example, your prayers.

Love, always,
Terry
DennisT
Family

Post by DennisT »

Wow, a Namibia Retreat in 2017!

We certainly pray hard, and if it is His Will, something will happen. You just never know. :D :D :D

Love and hugs, dear Helge!

Dennis