Our Circle of Light last night! Kudos to Geoff!!

Discuss prayer meetings and retreats here
gemmaj2000
Family

Re: Our Circle of Light last night! Kudos to Geoff!!

Post by gemmaj2000 »

What a great outcome .... But is it Jeannes birthday?? I'm not using fb at the moment so if it is HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEANNE ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

Woo-hooo!!! Yes! It's my birthday today! 67 years young!! Our wonderful neighbour and friend Tony is taking us sailing (Al, Helge, Eric, Mary and I). We're hoping to spot some wildlife!! Oh, happy day!! :lol:
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

It was such a wonderful surprize to meet you Rafael. Your eagerness and open heart touched all of us. We have received many messages that our groups will grow and flourish and this has been happening over the past few years. Each person that has shown up on Barb's doorstep has come through word of mouth mainly. You have taken a different route and maybe this will become a more common experience. After all, the angels can influence us and surely will direct people to the right website or individual so that they are able to connect with others. We're out there and very willing to connect and assist others who are eager to explore the Path Divine. Our pleasure is in getting to know you Rafael and to continue to pray with you. Our doors are always open to you dear brother because your heart is open to us. A gift from God all around. May we continue to connect, explore and pray together for God's greatest gift......His Love. God bless.....Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Happy Birthday to my dear Jeannie bean. You continue to shine your light in the world connecting, loving and informing us all in God's network of Divine Lovers. Your light grows brighter with each year that passes and I know that without your love and support, I would not be as far along as I am in my attempts to support this community. You are the light in my life and your wisdom is appreciated. What a great team we make my love. How we move in this world so well together and discern God's Will in clearer ways because of our commitment and strengths. May we continue on with God's Guiding Light and Love as our foundation and may the love that we share enhance our efforts to bring light into this world. With much love and gratitude.......Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

Dear Jeanniebean,

Happy Birthday. Must be the third or fourth so far? But being there would be better by far. Have a great sail today, and enjoy your day. You are a dear friend and I am so pleased I stumbled into your web.

hugs
Geoff
arie2012
Family

Post by arie2012 »

Welcome, Rafael!! Good to read all this :)

And hurray for Geoff and Terry for creating these great texts and this wonderful webpage!!!! They're going to be very important in the future, I'm absolutely positive.

Much Love from the Frankfurt Circle of Light!
Arie
Raphael Legros
New Friend

Post by Raphael Legros »

Thank you Geoff!

i am looking fwd to next Monday for my second prayer circle! so much love fills the room I love it :)