French Publication of Judas' Book

This is a forum to share what projects you are working on, or may work on. The idea is to avoid duplication of effort, as its easy for a lot of wasted effort to occur.
Christian
Busy Bee

French Publication of Judas' Book

Post by Christian »

Hello All;

Despite the fact that my translation work of James Padgett's message started with the translation of Judas' Book, I never published it. I gave priority to James Padget's book as well as to the publication of Revelations and Sermons from Dr Samuels. Anyway I never imagined publishing any book and it was really a big challenge to publish first of all TGRBJ_Vol1 and aferwards the others books.

After many hesitations, I finally decided to publish Judas' Book two days ago on May 21st. I am always very impressed by events occuring at certain dates. For various reasons, this date of Mays 21 st is important for me. In fact 33 years ago, I had a special experience with God as I felt he really helped Elizabeth and I to rent a house a house south of Paris. Normally it would not have been possible because our income was not high enough. But by the grace of God, everything went well, the owner trusted us and we could rent it. So I felt this year it was my turn to thank God in doing something particular. This is the reason why, however it was diffcult, I decide to participate in the prayer meeting of last Tuesday/Wednesday and i am publishing this book of Judas.

I reaaly would like to thank Juda and of course his Medium Hans R. to have to have hold these conversations. I learned so much from them and I really feel they are very precious. I can only invite everyone to read them. Of course I have to thank Geoff to have publish this book on his web site. If he would not have done it, i would never have know them. I would like also to thank again Raphaël who conceived my book cover, to thank his mother, Fabienne, to have check my translation, as well as two friends of me who check, each one of them, a part of this book. Finally I would also like to thank Klaus who gave many advises to conceive the Ebook version of this new book. His advises are always very precious and his dedication to answer my questions seem unlimited !!!

Here are the link towards the image and twards Amazon's and Lulu's publication :

With Amazon :

https://www.amazon.com/dp/0244187053/re ... way&sr=8-3

With Lulu :

http://www.lulu.com/shop/anonyme/judas- ... 12563.html

Let's hope that at least few french peoples will discover and read this book.

Christian
AlFike
Site Admin

Re: French Publication of Judas' Book

Post by AlFike »

Congratulations Christian. Very well done and I'm sure that it will reach many. This book is very compelling as it talks about many relevant issues. Good luck with promotion Christian. God bless.......Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
PlenaryGrace
Family

Post by PlenaryGrace »

This is WONDER-FULL news, Christian!! I'm SURE God, Jesus and the Angels are REJOiCING! Thank you, thank you for your hard work, dedication, and perseverance! Hooray!

I waited a couple of years to read the Judas book. I am now about 3/4 through and I don't want it to end. EVER! Sigh...such a TREASURE!!!

Hugs on your tremendous achievement for the Kingdom of God!

Love,
Catherine
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

Dear Kris,

This is of course awesome, and a huge job. So well done my friend. It was good to see you on line the other night/day. Midnight for you, morning for me.

hugs
Geoff
Klaus
Happy Camper

Post by Klaus »

Congratulations .... and thank you very much !! :geek: :D 8-)