Presented at Unity

This is a forum to share what projects you are working on, or may work on. The idea is to avoid duplication of effort, as its easy for a lot of wasted effort to occur.
PlenaryGrace
Family

Presented at Unity

Post by PlenaryGrace »

Hello All,

Praise God!! I am deLIGHTed to report that I successfully presented the Truth of Divine Love as Jesus's Second Coming (through the Messages received by James Padgett) to a group of 10 souls at Unity of Fairfax this morning. Hallelujah! My gratitude is immense!

For those of you who know me, you may be aware that I am diligent about not getting ahead of my guidance. This is a practice that requires discipline and constancy. As part of that, I am committed to not inviting myself to speak. As such, I was thrilled (and a little surprised) when I was invited to address the Metaphysical Interpretation of the Bible group at Unity of Fairfax, with zero effort on my part. And there were only a few weeks from the invitation to the talk!

I prayed daily for inspiration regarding how to address the group. My hope was to entice souls to pursue greater Truth, without causing anyone to feel triggered into throwing up defensive walls. I was hoping for a topic or topics to present themselves (as guidance through my prayers). I had hoped to prepare at least index cards. No topic or topics presented themselves. Instead I was guided to simply begin with prayer, and go from there. This I did. As I was only given about 30-minutes, there was only so much Truth I could share.

By God's Grace, the whole talk flowed beautifully, began and ended on time, and much Truth was shared. I do not believe anyone was triggered into defensiveness. I saw no sign of that. People seemed to be engaged at various levels, some more at the soul level, others in their minds, but, all somehow "turning" at this heart-felt, soul-deep presentation of Truth.

In the end, I received two informal invitations (to address two other groups)...I trust that formal invitations will soon follow. I printed out cards with contact information (email and YouTube teaching ministry). I also brought books. Books and cards were both taken. Seeds planted!!! YAAAYYY!!!

Praise God, I am as JOYOUS as I can be to feel that this precious teaching opportunity was attended and supported by Celestials, and the Love of our dear, sweet Creator! Again, Praise God!

I am hopeful.

Love,
Cate
PlenaryGrace
Family

Re: Presented at Unity

Post by PlenaryGrace »

P.S. A special thank you to Al, Jeanne, Susan, Geoff, Shirl, and all others who prayed in support of this precious opportunity. We are blessed! Hallelujah!
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

Dear Cate

Thats is totally wonderful. Well done. Maybe you could share in very short form - a word or two, what you did cover?

hugs
Geoff
PlenaryGrace
Family

Post by PlenaryGrace »

I really wanted to record the session, but, the leader discouraged me from doing so.

I took about five minutes to give some back-story on my own journey and the amazingly well-organized Celestial campaign that ushered humanity from 2009 through the 2012 gate. In about ten minutes I touched on the various ways humanity is waking up, from atheists (concerned about plastic) to spiritual seekers looking for God. I connected with the Unity family, having attended myself for several years, and shared my appreciation for how uplifting is the Unity approach. Then I introduced the basic story of JEP (his wife died, Ann Rollins alerted Jesus, etc.). I gained credibility for automatic writing by praising the work of Abraham-Hicks (beloved by the group). I spent the remainder of the time (final 15 minutes) outlining the two paths, the six Spirit Spheres, "Seventh Heaven" and the Celestial Realm. I explained that Jesus's teaching of the Divine Love is merely hinted at in the Bible (mostly lost). I said that Jesus called the Padgett Messages his Second Coming. I gently pointed out that the Unity teaching that all are one with God (born with a spark of the Divine) is not true, and also that reaping what we sow means that souls who commit horrible acts will cross into darkness...and that most souls cross into the Earth Sphere...and move up from there. God's Love ensures Paradise or the Celestial Heavens for everyone; to each their choice. I encouraged prayer to God for His Love and that doing so (with genuine soul longing) will set them on the DL path...also that people of all faiths/creeds/religions have found the DL path without knowing of it consciously, but that we can greatly accelerate our soul development through conscious awareness of Truth and intentional prayer.

It was a LOT in 30 minutes. Flowed divinely. No doubt I had help. :D

Love,
Cate
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

Wonderful, thanks Cate. Yes that was a lot. But knowing your audience helped you immensely.

hugs
Geoff
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Good job Catherine. Looks like you covered a lot of ground. Keep it coming........Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
Susan
Family

Post by Susan »

Wow! Way to go Catherine! I'm excited for you over here haha! You, no doubt, did some amazing seed planting my friend! Can't wait to see where your next step takes you! :D :D :D
Eva
Family

Post by Eva »

Congratulations Catherine! Sounds like your submission to guidance enabled the angels to really work with and through you! May you continue planting seeds of the Truth and may as many as possible of them sprout and bear fruit.
Love,
Eva
Terry Adler
Family

Post by Terry Adler »

Dear Cate,
Thanks to the FCDT Newsletter, I was led to your post describing your presentation at the Unity gathering!
It touched me deeply to see this evidence of how one's desire to share Truth can lead to such a gracious outcome.
Truly, you are in the flow of God's Love and guidance. What you shared and how you shared it moves other souls to reach for God. This is only the beginning! You have much work to do for our Father!
with love,
Terry
PlenaryGrace
Family

Post by PlenaryGrace »

Thank you, Terry! I'm so glad the newsletter includes a link. I haven't read that far yet. I truly appreciate your encouragement. I deeply long to be of service, but like so many others before me discover resistance at every turn. I did receive two lovely invitations after the Unity event, but, the enthusiastic person who invited me to those turned out to be the only person whose interest was piqued. Grateful for the video teaching ministry...just wish I could learn how to advertise the channel!

Love and hugs,
Cate