Jesus Was Murdered

This is a forum to share what projects you are working on, or may work on. The idea is to avoid duplication of effort, as its easy for a lot of wasted effort to occur.
Eva
Family

Re: Jesus Was Murdered

Post by Eva »

Beth quoted:
When Christ, rising from the dead after having been executed for nonviolent resistance against violent imperial justice, grasps the hands of Adam and Eve, he creates a parable of possibility and a metaphor of hope for all of humanity’s redemption. Even though Christ is crucified for his nonviolent resistance, this Crucifixion and Resurrection imagery challenges our species to redeem our world and save our earth by transcending the escalatory violence we create as civilization’s normal trajectory. And the universal resurrection imagery makes it clear that we are all involved in this process.

One of the images referred to in the article Beth mentions actually shows Jesus coming back to life and pulling Adam with him. The thought came to me that there is truth in the image. When Adam disobeyed God, he "died" -- meaning he lost the potential for receiving the Divine Love, acquiring divine nature and reaching redemption as a divine child of God. Jesus came and taught that in his person as the first to receive the Divine Love into his soul, this potential was now restored to all humanity and was available for the asking. So indeed, Adam is among those "rising from the dead" and there is now hope for all of humanity’s redemption. Not all will accept this opportunity as we know, but the potential is there.

Catherine, I just watched your two-part presentation on "Christ Was Murdered" and it is very well done. You really have a gift of teaching. Blessings on your further videos that you will create and may many learn from them the divine truths that we consider so precious.

Love,
Eva
jrmelmer
Busy Bee

Post by jrmelmer »

why all the focus on Jesus' death??? It is his life that was important, not his manner of death. Don't you all think we would serve The Master better by focusing on his life and his message? To affix blame after all these years and to speculate on how and why he died reminds me of modern day Christianity and the distastefulness of their message, namely the cross and the blood. Also, I would encourage all to seek their own answers through the angels and through God in prayer. A medium is merely a conduit; some are good conductors, some are not. Keep in mind that they are mere mortals. peace to all. p.s. i'm typing lower case here for all the aussies lol.
PlenaryGrace
Family

Post by PlenaryGrace »

To answer your question...the idea behind this particular topic is to help people who have been taught that Jesus died for their sins to see that belief as false. If they can let-go of that belief, or, even loosen up about it, perhaps they can become open to the Truth that Jesus came to teach.

The video audience is not on this site. I only share it here in case someone wants to pass it along to someone they feel might benefit. In other words, I doubt that anyone on this site ever focuses on Jesus's death. It simply helps to meet people where they are, before attempting to gently shift them to something new.

Love,
Catherine
PlenaryGrace
Family

Post by PlenaryGrace »

I will also add that I find it a little silly that this entire thread (with the exception of Eva's message) is carried by people who didn't watch the videos. Had you done so, you likely would have written differently than you have. Just sayin'

Love,
Catherine
jrmelmer
Busy Bee

Post by jrmelmer »

yikes if i have misunderstood pls forgive can moderator delete my post? my bad!!!!
PlenaryGrace
Family

Post by PlenaryGrace »

No need to delete. No hard feelings.

Love,

Catherine
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Thanks for giving the back story Catherine . Being guided is often a journey of trust and faith in the outcomes of our co-created efforts although the mind certainly wants to rebel, at least in my case. I've thought for years that the truth was that he was murdered . It's the obvious conclusion. The rest is just humanities way of covering up our collective guilt. Speaking truth is what is important now. Many would agree with your statement, so don't let the judgments of a few die hard orthodox Christians thwart your efforts. Keep speaking the truth soul warrior. We need all who are willing to stand up to error and bring truth as we understand it. With much love and appreciation.......Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

jrmelmer wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 9:40 am p.s. i'm typing lower case here for all the aussies lol.
Much appreciated. Its widely accepted we are ahead of everyone else. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
BethM
Site Admin

Post by BethM »

PlenaryGrace wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 3:07 pm I will also add that I find it a little silly that this entire thread (with the exception of Eva's message) is carried by people who didn't watch the videos. Had you done so, you likely would have written differently than you have. Just sayin'
Actually, I had watched the videos. Seems that both of us are feeling a little out of sorts by forum messages in this thread!
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

Yeah well I was not offended by the title, and sadly have not found the time the last several weeks to watch videos or listen to recorded messages. I only take a few minutes on these forums as a break from editing my web site which is all consuming.

I was not offended by the title because its true.

hugs
Geoff