Jesus Was Murdered

This is a forum to share what projects you are working on, or may work on. The idea is to avoid duplication of effort, as its easy for a lot of wasted effort to occur.
PlenaryGrace
Family

Jesus Was Murdered

Post by PlenaryGrace »

Hello All,

I've just uploaded 2 short videos to the DTS channel. The link below will play them in order.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... hzCTNz0oFR

For those who are interested, the next link plays a series of videos all about Prayer (How to Pray and How Prayers Are Answered).

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... vT_o1Y8qAN

Blessings of God's Love on this Easter weekend!

Catherine
jrmelmer
Busy Bee

Re: Jesus Was Murdered

Post by jrmelmer »

I believe the Master was a willing participant in his death. He knew full well what the consequences of his actions would be and did not care. His focus was untrammeled: he would complete his mission no matter what. Others' reactions to his actions were (to him) irrelevant. He did not have to die: nothing was pre ordained. All participants had free will. His own people wanted him gone. He was a threat to their way of life and power. The Romans were coerced into believing he was a threat to their rule. His death was beneficial in that it drew many to his message, namely that of the new birth and God's reconciliation to wo/man. The incredible pain and suffering he endured is a testimony to his faith. A true revolutionary, the religion named after him, Christianity yet grows by leaps and bounds daily.
BethM
Site Admin

Post by BethM »

John Dominic Crossan, a former Catholic priest turned Jesus scholar, has recently been making the rounds talking about the different images that the Western (Roman) and Eastern (Orthodox) Catholic churches have for the resurrection. I can't do his thesis justice in a post, but re Jesus' crucifixion he makes a LOT out of the nonviolence aspect of Jesus' actions and the result as shown only in the Eastern illustrations of the resurrection:
When Christ, rising from the dead after having been executed for nonviolent resistance against violent imperial justice, grasps the hands of Adam and Eve, he creates a parable of possibility and a metaphor of hope for all of humanity’s redemption. Even though Christ is crucified for his nonviolent resistance, this Crucifixion and Resurrection imagery challenges our species to redeem our world and save our earth by transcending the escalatory violence we create as civilization’s normal trajectory. And the universal resurrection imagery makes it clear that we are all involved in this process.
Now Crossan isn't a believer in the actual resurrection, so for him, this is more metaphor than reality. But I do think there is something to this concept of Jesus modeling nonviolence. How we might all respond when one's soul is completely at-one with God?
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

jrmelmer wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 3:44 pm I believe the Master was a willing participant in his death. He knew full well what the consequences of his actions would be and did not care. His focus was untrammeled: he would complete his mission no matter what. Others' reactions to his actions were (to him) irrelevant. He did not have to die: nothing was pre ordained. All participants had free will. His own people wanted him gone. He was a threat to their way of life and power. The Romans were coerced into believing he was a threat to their rule. His death was beneficial in that it drew many to his message, namely that of the new birth and God's reconciliation to wo/man. The incredible pain and suffering he endured is a testimony to his faith. A true revolutionary, the religion named after him, Christianity yet grows by leaps and bounds daily.
Dear John,

I have to say that does not jibe with many messages we have had. As also the Bible indicates that Jesus did take care to try and avoid arrest. He did not act as if he did not care, and he had only been teaching three years by that time and we know his disciples were woefully unprepared. Jesus mission was to teach the good news, and demonstrate that as well by his actions and his death put an end to that. And the mess we have in Christianity can be sheeted back to some of that lack of preparedness. But each to his own?

hugs
Geoff
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Yes, I agree with your perceptions Geoff. The intransigent nature of the human condition was the causal effect of Jesus being captured and killed. He did accept this since there was no other option but what a pity it is that he couldn't have continued in his mission. People wanted him killed and they got their way. Of course the compensation that they had to deal with when they passed into spirit was enormous. If they were instruments in a Divine plan, then such dire consequences would not have happened. Humanity messed up once again because of our tendency to go the dark road rather than be in alignment with God's Will. God and Jesus made the best of such a unwelcome situation by performing more manifestations which accentuated the truth of God's Love. There is always a way to bring truth forward . God bless........Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
jrmelmer
Busy Bee

Post by jrmelmer »

PERHAPS YOU MISUNDERSTOOD MY POST Y'ALL. I AM TRYING TO SAY THAT HE WAS FAR TOO CAUGHT UP IN HIS MISSION THAN TO WORRY ABOUT HIS IMPENDING DEATH. FOLKS BACK THEN KNEW THE CONSEQUENCES OF WHAT THEY DID AND SAID. NOT TRYING TO ENGAGE IN ANY DEBATE OR CONTROVERSY UP IN HERE. JUST STATING WHAT I FEEL. NOT CONCERNED ABOUT WHAT OTHERS HAVE SAID. THEIR PERCEPTION IS NOT MY OWN, PEACE AND HAVE A NICE DAY
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

Dear John,

I trust you were not shouting there? Just saying.. Down here in Aus CAPITALS MEANS THE FOLKS ARE SHOUTING. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

hugs
Geoff
jrmelmer
Busy Bee

Post by jrmelmer »

SORRY NOT UP ON INTERNET PROTOCOL JUST LIKE CAPS LOL
PlenaryGrace
Family

Post by PlenaryGrace »

Hello all...I'm going to go out on a limb here and take a wild guess that no one who commented on this thread thus far has actually watched the videos I recorded. Not that it matters to me, just that the commentary seems to be based strictly on the title. The videos I recorded align with what Al and Geoff have written, which is in harmony with what I understand from the Padgett Messages, plus the prayerful guidance I received prior to recording the videos.

A couple more interesting points to note:

The title "Jesus Was Murdered" was not mine. It was inspired nearly a year ago and I have consistently challenged it through prayer and discernment from the time it first popped into my head until I recorded the videos last Friday. I feared it was too provocative. Now I trust that it is what the Celestials wanted. Perhaps they intend to attract certain viewers?

The funniest part about this particular production (for me) is that I have had this 2-part video impressing upon my soul for nearly a year, without any idea when I might record it. Gradually, I sensed the time drawing near. At last I chose Saturday (because it's not a workday, and I'm generally free). Then, about mid-week, the angels gently suggested I record on Friday instead. This I did, just after my workday ended. It wasn't until I was in bed that night with the lights out that I realized that the angels had orchestrated these videos to be recorded and published on "Good" Friday! After all these months of it "percolating," I could only laugh out loud. Of course I knew it was Easter week, but, I sincerely did not make the connection. I was simply trying to fit the recording into my schedule. :lol: I would never have had the courage to be quite that bold on my own. I sometimes think the Celestials intentionally fog my brain to make sure I don't derail their plans. It's either that or I just have brain fog! :D Either way, Jesus Was Murdered went up on YouTube on Good Friday...thanks be to God!

Love to All,
Catherine
PlenaryGrace
Family

Post by PlenaryGrace »

What I did not include in the videos that I wish I had is that Jesus took reasonable measures to keep himself safe. Once he started attracting a lot of attention, in general, he stayed out of the larger cities and towns and places where he was sure to ignite controversy. He knew he was taking a risk by entering Jerusalem. Of course, he had no idea that Judas would betray him; and we know that betrayal was not what motivated Judas. When I record a video on Judas, I will include this information.

What Jesus was not willing to do to avoid capture was to either go into hiding or stop telling the Truth of God's Divine Love. This I did state in the videos

Love to All!

Catherine