Spreading the Messages???

This is a forum to share what projects you are working on, or may work on. The idea is to avoid duplication of effort, as its easy for a lot of wasted effort to occur.
PlenaryGrace
Family

Spreading the Messages???

Post by PlenaryGrace »

Hello all,

HAPPY THANKSGIVING (here in the U.S.)!!

I am learning a little at a time how to use YouTube and other available online tools to spread the word of these beautiful Divine Love Truths in the world.

I'm editing longer videos into shorter segments because people have requested that. Personally, I don't understand this, because I watch long videos in segments all the time...simply by hitting the Pause button. YouTube always holds my place when I return, even if I close my browser. I'm concerned now, because ads I've bought on Facebook seem to be working...people are clicking on the link to my first video in a series...but...that's it. They don't navigate to the DTS channel to hunt down the next video in the series. SO...I sought to learn how to get the next video to play automatically, and here is what I learned:

IF a person has subscribed to my channel (and IF they click on the bell so they will know when a new video is available to be watched), THEN, the following tip can be applied.

When I post a video link in these ads, I shall now do so from a public Playlist that I created on the DTS YouTube channel, rather than from the individual video. THEN, when subscribers click the link, it should automatically play the next video in the Playlist after each video has finished.

I have not tested this yet. Will you help me test it??? The link below is to the first video in the first Playlist. I've titled the Playlist, All About Prayer. (Not that anyone could *ever* actually cover ALL about prayer). :mrgreen: At the moment, the Playlist contains seven videos: a 4-part series on How to Pray (so your prayers will be answered), and a 3-part series on How Prayers are Answered. The link is below.

I would greatly appreciate it if someone (or more) would let me know if the videos do play in order. Alternatively, if there are any expert YouTubers among you who can otherwise advise, that would be most welcome!

As far as I know, you have to be a subscriber for this to work, but, maybe that's not true??? It would be nice if it would work for everyone. Please let me know if you choose to test it out.

Thank you!

Much Love,

Catherine
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1r4L5d ... AN&index=2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1r4L5d ... vT_o1Y8qAN
KevinO
Family

Re: Spreading the Messages???

Post by KevinO »

Happy Thanksgiving Catherine and family (in US),
I tried the link in your forum post and the consecutive videos did not play automatically, however when I tried the link posted on your FB page, the videos did play automatically. Thank you for the lessons! Have a love filled holiday.
PlenaryGrace
Family

Post by PlenaryGrace »

Hi Kevin,

Thank you for testing and letting me know how it went!! I'm so glad the playlist worked from the link within Facebook. I'm puzzled as to why it failed within this forum, because I copied the link once and pasted it into both places! Odd...oh well, at least it will work sometimes.

BIG HUG,

Catherine
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

PlenaryGrace wrote: Fri Nov 23, 2018 8:08 am Hi Kevin,

Thank you for testing and letting me know how it went!! I'm so glad the playlist worked from the link within Facebook. I'm puzzled as to why it failed within this forum, because I copied the link once and pasted it into both places! Odd...oh well, at least it will work sometimes.

BIG HUG,

Catherine
Hi Kate,

I have provided a second url where I cut off a tiny bit and It may work. I suggest you try it.

hugs
Geoff
PlenaryGrace
Family

Post by PlenaryGrace »

Hi Geoff,

I don't see the URL you posted.

Love,
Cate
PlenaryGrace
Family

Post by PlenaryGrace »

...nevermind, Geoff...I see that as Admin you were able to provide a second link within my original message. Thanks, I'll try it!