YouTube Channel Launched!

This is a forum to share what projects you are working on, or may work on. The idea is to avoid duplication of effort, as its easy for a lot of wasted effort to occur.
PlenaryGrace
Family

YouTube Channel Launched!

Post by PlenaryGrace »

Hello Everyone!

The teaching ministry I feel called to bring forth via videos on YouTube is officially launched! I'll be creating and uploading short videos that cover the Padgett Messages in depth, one topic at a time. Videos are named by topic, and will be announced on Twitter...and soon Facebook, too. I will also be posting audio-only files as podcasts, plus updating my website to be synergistic with the YouTube channel, but, one step at a time.

For now, I've loaded the two original (long) videos, one of which has a freshly recorded addendum. I've also edited four short videos from those first two, plus recorded a "trailer" to welcome those who are new to the channel. If you're interested, check it out at the link below.

This is an entirely new channel and I'm abandoning my old one. So, if you are a previous subscriber, you may choose to re-subscribe. If you also click on the bell, you will get notifications when I upload new videos. Because I will proceed carefully and prayerfully, I won't have a set release schedule.

Praying that God and His angels will assist with each recording, that they may be beneficial.

Much Love to All,

Catherine
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7-Sxm ... CNm4MjbMUg
AlFike
Site Admin

Re: YouTube Channel Launched!

Post by AlFike »

Hi Catherine. I tried to link into this account but came up with nothing on it. Do you have a name for your channel? Good luck, and I'll be tuning in when I can.........Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
PlenaryGrace
Family

Post by PlenaryGrace »

Hi Al,

Sorry the link didn't work! The channel is on YouTube and it's called Divine Truth Sharing. If you search on that, it should come up.

Thanks for asking!

Love,

Catherine
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

Well done, Catherine!

I'm now watching episode 4...you are beautiful and articulate and knowledgeable. You bring the messages alive in a contemporary context. I am in awe at your attention to detail. I can't imagine how many hours you have put into your ministry, so far! Congratulations! May all your efforts be mightily blessed and touch many souls...contributing to a soul awakening to every viewer! God Bless you, dear friend! Love and hugs Jeanne :P
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

Hi Catherine,

I got it fine and it looks very professional. If I could offer a suggestion that is close to my heart, could you think about a "How to Pray" segment?

hugs
Geoff
PlenaryGrace
Family

Post by PlenaryGrace »

Thank you dear Jeanne and Geoff!! I love you both!

May God's Will be done!

Geoff...absolutely! I love the "How to Pray" suggestion. SO IMPORTANT, as that is the central teaching of the Messages: PRAY! Well, if we don't know how, then, how...??? Yes, thank you for the suggestion. It will be an early video, for sure. Not sure what God has in mind for the very first one. I will pray over each and every step, so, I don't yet know precisely what will be, until I get guidance. But, I can assure you that your suggestion WILL be one of the first to come to fruition. Because I already feel that guidance deeply. Excellent!

Again, not sure which topic will be covered first, but, what came in this morning is a zinger: Jesus was Murdered

Love and God Bless,

Cate
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

PlenaryGrace wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 6:43 am Thank you dear Jeanne and Geoff!! I love you both!

May God's Will be done!

Geoff...absolutely! I love the "How to Pray" suggestion. SO IMPORTANT, as that is the central teaching of the Messages: PRAY! Well, if we don't know how, then, how...??? Yes, thank you for the suggestion. It will be an early video, for sure. Not sure what God has in mind for the very first one. I will pray over each and every step, so, I don't yet know precisely what will be, until I get guidance. But, I can assure you that your suggestion WILL be one of the first to come to fruition. Because I already feel that guidance deeply. Excellent!

Again, not sure which topic will be covered first, but, what came in this morning is a zinger: Jesus was Murdered

Love and God Bless,

Cate
Dear Cate,

Well I would certainly like to host a youtube on how to pray off my site. Maybe we can do a "brain storm" but in the end, its gotta be very very simple. But you wont believe the number of folks not being sure how to pray, which includes WHO to address, if you MUST be on your knees ----and so it goes. We laugh, but they are worried. Then of course its the issue of words, and getting the old heart/soul involved. Not sure if you ever saw my one and only channeled effort?

How to Physically feel Gods Divine Love

hugs
Geoff
PlenaryGrace
Family

Post by PlenaryGrace »

Hi Geoff,

The video you channeled is very beautiful! I love the message, images, and music and I had not seen it previously. Thanks so much for sharing!

I completely agree that a video on How to Pray must be very simple. I will pray and meditate on the topic for guidance, and would also love to Zoom with you to hear your insights. If the finished product resonates with you, I'd be delighted to have it embedded on your site.

Having just launched, I'm taking this week 'off' from the channel because my daughter is visiting from Washington state! She just arrived last night and I am savoring every moment. My son is also here, and it's been years since we were all together...bliss for me!

Perhaps in a couple of weeks...

BIG HUGS,

Cate
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

Yup I am off and out of touch too until 19th October!! Enjoy your family visit.

hugs
Geoff
KevinO
Family

Post by KevinO »

Dear Catherine,

Congratulations on your new Divine channel, and thank you for the great effort you put into sharing the Truths! I agree with you and Geoff that a video on the topic "How to pray" would be very beneficial to many seeking true communion with The Father. I can't wait to check out your and Geoff's videos.

Love and blessings,
Kevin