Announcement of Image Archive of Padgett/Samuels' messages

This is a forum to share what projects you are working on, or may work on. The idea is to avoid duplication of effort, as its easy for a lot of wasted effort to occur.
lizaduff
Family

Re: Announcement of Image Archive of Padgett/Samuels' messages

Post by lizaduff »

Dear Geoff, Al, and Jeanne,

Thank you all for your lovely responses....thank you, Geoff, for being willing to post our announcement on your website! We were pleased at the requests we've received, including from people who are new to our acquaintance. And yes, Al, much work over many years went into it, and we are relieved that it's done. While our 'tecchie' is still working on adding a few things and correcting a few errors, and plans to put out an updated, improved version in the future, I think this one--Archive 1.0 is really IT. Over 22,000 pages! Virtually all of the known Padgett and Samuels messages in jpg form (both published and unpublished), with a few incomplete and fragmented, but that's ok, because it's everything. And: it's chronologically ordered and therefore individual messages are easily accessed!

As I said, we will add a few more messages (some Samuels' messages) that we didn't get done by the deadline. But very few. This may not be 'easy reading', the typed transcripts will be easy to decipher, the handwritten manuscripts pretty easy to read, and--as you know--the autographs are quite difficult to decipher. But they belong to the world, and we expect there may be future researchers who will enjoy studying them, and there will be many places where these images will be protected.... and less likely for the divine truths to be lost to the world.

I've not been able to get to mailing out the flash drives since our big announcement, and hope to start mailing them out in a week or two. We're sending them out in the form of 64GB flash drives. You'll all be receiving one.

with gratitude,
elizabeth
PlenaryGrace
Family

Post by PlenaryGrace »

ELIZABETH - and ALL!!!! I AM BLOWN AWAY by the contents of the flash drive that just arrived!!! The readme file, the starthere document, the monograph, the organization, the detail... WHAT A WORK OF ART!!! At long last, these amazing Messages have the respect they deserve. THANKS to you and Iris and Paul King, wow, WoW, WOW!!! Heaven must surely rejoice!

Unbelievable. It will probably take me a year (or more) to read it all, but, I will! I have just made a donation via the divinelove.org website PayPal link.

God bless you all for this foundational, precious SERVICE you have performed!!! Please pass along my gratitude to Paul, with whom I am not acquainted (and Iris!). THANK YOU!!

BIG HUGS,

Cate
lizaduff
Family

Post by lizaduff »

Dear Cate,

It's a joy to read your words, Cate! Yes, it is a precious gift to have these messages safe and available for mankind, and I, too, thank Paul for sharing his amazing gifts so generously.

And thank you again for your donation!

with gratitude,
elizabeth
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

Gotta LOVE Cate's enthusiastic response!!! :lol: I know just how she feels! Al, Bill and I were very excited to receive our special package the other day while Bill was here in Gibsons for a personal retreat! I must confess, however, with the excitement on Bill's face and knowing his exceptional gifts as a Divine Love scholar, I felt inspired to give him the flash drive to take home with him! It was, I think, the best gift ever and "meant to be"!

Sorry for the inconvenience, Elizabeth....but is it possible for Al and I to get another copy?

I echo our congratulations to you and your devoted team for this precious gift for the world! Well done, my friend! God Bless, always, Jeanne :P
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
billf
Family

Post by billf »

I am so grateful to have received the flash drive! Thank you Jeanne and Elizabeth!

I have already read messages that I have been longing to read for some time! For example, the message from Charles Darwin where he talks about how his theory of evolution is incomplete without including the existence of spiritual realities. I am also looking forward to reading more of the previously unpublished messages by John and Charles Wesley since they are two people I am feeling especially close to lately given the crisis in the United Methodist Church regarding sexual diversity.

My father-in-law is a retired United Methodist Pastor and a scholar, and I have a feeling that he may be interested in what is available on the flash drive as well.

Elizabeth, I'm sorry I didn't ask you directly for the flash drive. You made a generous offer, and I made a decision not to reach out to you to request a copy. Please forgive me.

The flash drive is so much easier to use than I had hoped! It is so easy to find exactly what I am looking for! The work that went into this collection is a true blessing and will pay great dividends in the years to come.

Thank you and your dedicated volunteers for your persistence in the work of making sure that this treasure trove of priceless information is available to all who desire to know the truth.

God bless you, and everyone involved!

Love,

Bill
lizaduff
Family

Post by lizaduff »

Dear Bill,

Please forgive my long delay in responding to your post here in the forum about the Image Archive. It's been a busy time.

Of course I'm delighted that Al and Jeanne gave it to you, it was the exactly right thing to do! And wonderful that you've found messages you've been wishing to read. Yes, this archive is so easy to use, so easy to find any particular message you wish to see. This took lots of work on the part of many, and especially kudos to our mastermind expert (I think we all know who it is, and he prefers to be quiet and in the background) in coding and all the complexities that go into that. His expertise allowed us to use a uniform coding for all three caches of messages that were scanned (gratitude here for Michael Bailey and Patricia Doyle) so that they could be included in the same list.

Most important, though, is that these precious documents are now saved for the future, in case there is ever a question about the origin of them, and that the original truths--even if later lost or modified--one will always be able to see the originals.

I'll be happy to send Al and Jeanne another copy. And all who are interested are encouraged to write us (newbirth@divinelove.org) if they want to have a flash drive for research purposes or for archival purposes. The more the merrier.

Blessings on your work, Bill,
elizabeth
jrmelmer
Busy Bee

Post by jrmelmer »

wow just reading this!!! great!! someone is building up points in heaven!