Messages of Love 1958 - 1970 Vancouver, B.C.

This is a forum to share what projects you are working on, or may work on. The idea is to avoid duplication of effort, as its easy for a lot of wasted effort to occur.
AlFike
Site Admin

Re: Messages of Love 1958 - 1970 Vancouver, B.C.

Post by AlFike »

There is a download button in the menu at the bottom. It is an icon that becomes evident when you run your mouse over it to the right of the print icon. I just tried it and it works fine.

Allan
Endless journey,endless Love.
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

Dear Allan,

Yes it works fine, but it doesn't, or did not download THAT file. Only a 2015 DL newsletter. I will try it again, to see if you have changed it. Yes I am right, it does not download the file that is open - the new one 1958 - 1970.

I even looked at the source code for that page, and its not set up to download the correct file, its downloading this file:

Divine-Love-Newsletter-March-2015.pdf

hugs
Geoff
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

Nyaeh nyeah nyeah Jeanne, yeah I am right. Boy beats girl - this is a big day. Janet will be very disappointed in you Jeannie Beanie. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

hugs
G
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

I don't get mad, Geoff......I get even!! You better watch out! :twisted: :cry: 8-) :lol:
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
billf
Family

Post by billf »

I just have to say I am loving reading these messages! I am only half way through, but I am finding the messages so wonderfully inspiring! Thank you to everyone who made this publication possible! It is such a wonderful blessing! So much truth and goodness in one place!

Blessings!

Bill
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

Thanks, Bill!

What blows me away is how God has been working with all of us to this end....through the decades....amazing connections from one generation to another. The guidance Alec and my mentor and those associated with the First United Spiritualist Church and receiving those messages in the 60's is so similar to the guidance we are receiving these days! The connections, especially through Darlene Gaunt and her sister Dorothy....Alec's relationship with Dr. Stone....amazes me!

Every day I feel a soul knowing with ever growing connections to God and His Plan....and a level of astonishment "Oh, my Goodness...THIS is part of God's Plan! The guidance IS actually happening in our lives"!

Have you had the time or inclination to read A BRIEF HISTORY of the Divine Love Movement in Western Canada on this site? It's short and weaves it all together for us here. So humbled to have inherited those boxes of old, tattered, fading pages! So innocent, not having a clue about the power of God's Glory in those boxes!! https://divinelovesanctuary.com/a-brief-history/.

That message on School for Mediums (circa 1968) is so similar to the guidance we are receiving now! Al is scrambling to complete a book he's been guided to write "Divine Love Mediumship" so that we can take copies with us to Phoenix in September!

Hope all is well with you, Wendy, Liam, Penny and David....and your group. It's wonderful to feel so connected to you, Bill!

God bless you and all your efforts - please say hello to your tribe there, With my love and prayers, Jeanne :P
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
billf
Family

Post by billf »

Hi Jeanne!

Thank you for pointing me to the history page! I learned of a few connections that I didn't know and/or had forgotten!

As I was reading Messages of Love, I felt this deep and powerful connection to the greater work that is under way and the importance of doing my best to contribute what I can to its ultimate success.

I am so in awe of the focus, patience and perseverance of God and the angels! The effort that has been put into this wonderful work in heaven and on earth across the decades just blows me away! Through reading the messages, I also have this strengthened sense of knowing that the work will be accomplished.

It is such a blessing to know and feel that we are all one in God's Love and that God and the angels are working in so many places with so many different people to accomplish this wonderful work of bringing heaven to earth.

Everyone is doing well here! I will pass along your love and blessings to all!

Bill
PlenaryGrace
Family

Post by PlenaryGrace »

Hello Jeanne!

Thanks very much for posting the link to the brief history...that is very helpful for me, because it answers several questions I had. :D

It's really a beautiful love story, isn't it!

Aside from Phyllis finding not only Alec but also Percy, and then Darlene and John finding each other, :D my favorite part of the story is this:
Alec ...made it clear to those attending the prayer groups that each person was responsible for his or her own soul condition and that the condition they brought with them affected the spiritual condition of the prayer circle as a whole.
This is such an important focal point to maintain, especially as the circles widen (such as through the medium schools/Al's book, etc.). I sense that we will reach a deLIGHTful tipping point in the not too distant future, and the Truths about Jesus and the Divine Love path will become widely known.

Hallelujah!

Thanks again for sharing...

Love,
Catherine