Divine Love Radio (WDLR) Launched

This is a forum to share what projects you are working on, or may work on. The idea is to avoid duplication of effort, as its easy for a lot of wasted effort to occur.
AlFike
Site Admin

Re: Divine Love Radio (WDLR) Launched

Post by AlFike »

At this point we are taking prayer requests, and I'm looking to take more requests from people outside of the group in the coming weeks. We do not read channeled messages at this time. The participants are all United Methodists at this time, and I'm seeking guidance on how to address the subject of mediumship with them given that (as far as I can tell), the majority of participants may not be familiar with it.

Thank you for everything!

Thanks Bill for expressing your concerns. What a dilemma you are in trying to meld together the truths of Divine Love with Biblical concepts of Truth. Not an easy task my friend. The issue of explaining mediumship is not relevant in my mind. I have always believed that it is more important to help foster the experience of receiving the Love over teaching the words of truth. The mind and the soul are two different things and until the soul can get a purchase on the mind's thinking, there will be little acknowledgement between them. So your job is to bypass the teachings and go right to the heart of the matter. Experiencing the inflow of God's Love and that is done through simple prayer . If those you are ministering to want to know more then refer them to Padgett. They can make the choice whether to believe this book or not.

Remember that God is working to open the souls of our brothers and sisters and we are just instruments of His Will. Thus we need to take our cues from our soul wisdom rather than our minds.You will be inspired by the Angels to speak truth in simple and inspiring terms. I don't believe that God insists on saying the words of truth directly, merely to be an example and to slip in the odd phrasing from the Prayer Perfect or other source that suits. Its a tricky process, requiring the wisdom of your soul combined with the inspiration of your Celestial guides. All part of the training Bill. You will find your way. Jesus taught orthodox Jews and simple folks alike. He used stories and parables in order to bypass the language of the Jewish religion. He found neutral ground there. He also demonstrated the truth in many ways to many people. Love was his way and he respected all who crossed his path. We need to use his example as our guideline for success in inspiring others to pray for the gift of God's Love. Hope this helps......Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
billf
Family

Post by billf »

Thank you so much, Al!

Your words resonate with my soul!

Harmonizing my material mind and my soul is such a wonderful challenge!

Bill
PlenaryGrace
Family

Post by PlenaryGrace »

Al Fike wrote:
[Jesus] used stories and parables in order to bypass the language of the Jewish religion. He found neutral ground there. He also demonstrated the truth in many ways to many people. Love was his way and he respected all who crossed his path. We need to use his example as our guideline for success in inspiring others to pray for the gift of God's Love.
Love, love this, Al! Thanks for reminding us of this simple but profound wisdom.

Love,

Catherine
Brooke
Family

Post by Brooke »

WDLR episode #18
Al Fike talks about his latest book Divine Love Mediumship!

https://www.talkshoe.com/conf/summary/5033002
billf
Family

Post by billf »

Wonderful episode!

I especially loved Al's vision of the possibilities for Divine Love Mediumship in the coming years at the end of the broadcast! Most inspiring!

Bill
Brooke
Family

Post by Brooke »

Jimbeau Walsh and I did almost an hour program, weeks ago. It just went live for listening at:

https://www.talkshoe.com/conf/summary/5078300

The topics questions and answers will give you an insight or in-sound audio experience of
some wow revealings.
Eva
Family

Post by Eva »

Thanks for your great work, Brooke (and co-hosts) -- I have listened to almost all the programs so far and they have all been inspiring and insightful.

I have found that the link https://www.talkshoe.com/show/divine-love-radio works for me better than the one given above which is asking me to log in or to create an account to log in.

Also the latest program with Jimbeau (19) is the same one as posted after it was done in July (16).

Love,
Eva
Brooke
Family

Post by Brooke »

Thanks Eva...

Yes, I must remember when posting a link, I schouldn't be signed into my account and therefore need a password.

This link requires no password:

https://www.talkshoe.com/episode/5078300
Brooke
Family

Post by Brooke »

Another great episode was posted today. The last day of the Gibson's retreat was filled with awe. Listen
as the ladies, Jeanne, Terri, Darlene, Dorothy, Ellen and Jane talk Divine Love!

https://www.talkshoe.com/conf/summary/5118346
Eva
Family

Post by Eva »

Looking forward to listening to it!
Listeners can see all the posted episodes without being asked to log in at https://www.talkshoe.com/show/divine-love-radio.
Love,
Eva