Divine Love Radio (WDLR) Launched

This is a forum to share what projects you are working on, or may work on. The idea is to avoid duplication of effort, as its easy for a lot of wasted effort to occur.
Brooke
Family

Divine Love Radio (WDLR) Launched

Post by Brooke »

Hello and welcome to Divine Love Radio. WDLR (The Internet’s Hallmark Worldwide Divine Love Radio Station). The Station where the sole purpose is to awaken Souls to the truth of God’s Divine Love message. The very message that Jesus brought to mankind over 2000 years ago and is once again known through The Padgett Messages. The good news is that Divine Love is available and gifted to all mankind who seek it through earnest prayer.

My name is Brooke Folk and I’ll be your host on this episode, featuring .....(an introduction)
A brief commentary introduction of what is Divine Love? On this one-of-a-kind program, we shall seek to raise a curiosity in the minds of listeners. A program that will direct you to volumes of information that your soul has been yearning for..................

Those were the opening words of introduction to a one of a kind radio program that launched earlier this evening at 6 pm, EST. I invite all to give a listen and then begin formulating in your creative imaginations, what you would like to introduce on this format as guest co-hosts. As host, I host and interview guest co-hosts where you get to tell your Divine Love Story. Though others can call in during the live segment of the show, for now during the half-hour segment, there would be just listening to the host and guest banter. In time, should a guest welcome questions, it could be open to online callers and text chat board comments. The main purpose is to get a number of archived programs on file that can be referenced, listened to and downloadable at any time and from anywhere there is an internet connection.

We as a community can build upon ideas for presentation for future episodes.
The host and guest co-host don't need a set time to record a program and no audience is needed. Once the call is complete, it takes only minutes to propigate and it's ready for listening. You can freely copy the link to the program and share.

Brooke
jeanne
Family

Re: Divine Love Radio (WDLR) Launched

Post by jeanne »

Hi Brooke!!!

Al and I are listening to you now as I write this!! I LOVE your voice! So warm, open and welcoming! You have the voice of authority and everything you've said so far is engaging!! How exciting! :P Well done! Counting the days until we meet in person! Love Jeanne :P
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
Brooke
Family

Post by Brooke »

Last edited by Brooke on Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Brooke
Family

Post by Brooke »

Thank you Jeanne. Sharpen (as in pencil, not harshness) your tongues for your guest co-hosting too. I so much look and listen forward to the evolving of this programs format and its far-reaching potential. In all of my recording history, this is the apex of my career topics.
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

I just listened to your first broadcast and was very impressed not only with the content but your smooth style and ease of presentation. You are obviously an old hand at this and I wish you all the luck and success in the world with it. The world needs more brave souls like yourself to bring the message of Divine Love to many. I signed up to this site and commented too. Looking forward to more of your thoroughly enjoyable and sincere talks. Much love and appreciation my friend......Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
billf
Family

Post by billf »

Very nice work, Brooke!

I really enjoyed your broadcast!

The story you shared reminds me so much of my own experience of being led to the Padgett messages.

You inspire me!

Bill
Brooke
Family

Post by Brooke »

Thank you, Jeanne, Al, Bill for complimentary comments.

Al sent me a host of names for great potential guests with so much Divine Love Knowledge and stories to impress our
listeners. I want everyone to be sharing and if it is part of Your Free Will to be a guest, please let me know and we will
schedule a time where the two of us can set aside a minimum of a half hour, more if necessary, to share your Divine Love with not only today's listeners but weeks, months and decades into the future who listen to these archived programs. Programs I did 11 years ago are still archived on TalkShoe. I can't bear to listen to them, but they are there. Contact me at BrookeFolk@gmail.com and we will begin our friendship.

A LoveLitSoul
B
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

Gee Brooke sounds like another winner. Well done.

hugs
Geoff
Brooke
Family

Post by Brooke »

Episode 2 of Divine Love Radio with none other than Mr. Al Fike as guest co-host was recorded earlier this afternoon.
Thank you Al. An excellent program. Listen in:

http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web/au ... 3&cmd=apop

Geoff, thank you for your comments. For you to be a guest, perhaps you could skype in a call for a guest co-hosting program or If you want to record an mp3 message on any topic and send that to me, I can upload it as part of an episode. Your thoughts? Our time differences don't matter too much. We just need to synchronize a time when we are both awake.
Brooke
Family

Post by Brooke »

billf wrote:Very nice work, Brooke!

I really enjoyed your broadcast!

The story you shared reminds me so much of my own experience of being led to the Padgett messages.

You inspire me!

Bill

Thank you, Bill. Inspiration is a wonderful feeling and that energetic word is impregnated within my every reading of Divine Love content. Especially the second and third time around. Gives me a warm fuzzy feeling knowing that I was a source of inspiration.