Divine Love Radio (WDLR) Launched

This is a forum to share what projects you are working on, or may work on. The idea is to avoid duplication of effort, as its easy for a lot of wasted effort to occur.
Brooke
Family

Re: Divine Love Radio (WDLR) Launched

Post by Brooke »

Good News!
Episode 4 of WDLR, featuring Joseph Babinsky as guest co-host and Bill Frase in our chat panel aired this morning.
A very special and revealing program that our future listeners will find en'light'ening.

http://www.talkshoe.com/tc/145785
Brooke
Family

Post by Brooke »

Episode 4 and 5 with Joseph Babinsky and Ron Shoemaker are archived.

So much enjoy their history!

http://www.talkshoe.com/tc/145785

Ready to be a guest co-host?
email me and we will work on a convenient schedule that will work for us both.
Eva
Family

Post by Eva »

Hello everyone,

If you haven't listened to the three interviews that Brooke has done so far, I recommend you do. Even though his main purpose is reaching new listeners outside of the DL community and inspire them to further investigate, I see a secondary purpose for within the community and that is to get to better know each other and be inspired by our stories. For example, I have known both Al and Joseph for several years, having read their writings, corresponding with them from time to time, and meeting them personally, and I still learned new things about them from the interview. So even though the interviews are like "talking to the choir", the choir too can and needs to be edified. :)

From this realization came the following idea which I shared with Brooke and he would be in agreement. The idea is for someone to transcribe the programs and then interesting segments could be used in the newsletter and on Brooke's website to encourage others to listen and learn, but also for edification of community members -- as are Brooke's stories, Bill's stories, Joseph's blog and other outreaches by community members.

As far as the transcribing, it could be just the questions and answers, without Brooke's sharing his own story in-between, so it would be shorter than the whole program and so more manageable. I can't do it, but I know Jeanne and Al have a whole group of volunteers transcribing the messages Al receives. Perhaps one of them could help out or someone else who'd be able and motivated for the task? Once it is done, I don't mind to edit down to size for further use as mentioned above.

Love,
Eva
Susan
Family

Post by Susan »

I concur EVA! Fun getting to know you all better! Also, when are you going to be on WDLR Eva? Can't wait to hear your story live! :D
Brooke
Family

Post by Brooke »

Susan and to all, your Eva wish has come true. Eva and I did a recording on Monday evening on the Zoom platform, then I had the audio portion
converted to an mp3 file. I needed to run it some software to bring up Eva's volume a bit. This was a test on the zoom platform and we decided to
let the raw test file be episode 7. I uploaded it a few minutes ago. http://www.talkshoe.com/tc/145785

Bill Frase and I also did an episode a few days ago as episode 6.
billf
Family

Post by billf »

I just listened to Eva and Geoff's broadcasts and enjoyed them very much! Hearing the warmth and humility in people's voices and learning more about people's personal stories is very edifying to me. Thank you Brooke and all WDLR co-hosts past and future. Somehow hearing people's voices helps me to feel so much closer to everyone!

Keep up the wonderful work everyone!

Bill
Brooke
Family

Post by Brooke »

Thank you, Bill;
I too enjoy the human voice. Listening to a broadcast within a day of recording, I'm always amazed at how
I missed some detail retention and it's like listening to two entities enjoying each others company. This technology
never ceases to amaze.
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

Hi Brooke....

Al and I listened to your two latest interviews yesterday - Geoff and Eva! How wonderful! Al is keeping the interviews posted on our DLSF Facebook page!

Looking forward to the next episode!

Love and hugs from our home on the west coast: Grantham's Landing, Gibsons, B.C. Jeanne :P
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Yes, it is a great treat to hear the voices of my friends speak from their hearts about their adventures in God's Love. I hope that more will share their stories in the near future. We all have something to contribute to this incredible journey of soul awakening. Jeanne and I have just sighed up on Zoom. Not so sure how to use it yet. Do we need to sign on others onto our Zoom registry like one does with Skype? Still confused by the technology, but I'm hoping that this will facilitate some more interviews with Brooke.

We all need to keep talking. The first interviews are more like initial introductions IMHO. Next we need to get into some meaty subjects to explore and use as teaching tools for others. The more we can share our truth in creative ways, the more people we will attract and interest in the wonders of Divine Love. Susan, I think that you would make a great interview subject from the standpoint of someone who is young and beginning your journey . Having talked to you on Skype, I sensed a soul who is both eager and sincere on the Divine Path. Your insights and candid observations would be both refreshing and interesting. I hope you concur.

We each have our stories to tell and our perspectives to share. Giving to others in this way helps those who are tentative but curious to realize that we are all human, maybe a little fragile, yet compelled to reach for something above our mundane human existence. Those of us who have ventured into that place of soul awakening can assure others that there is sanity after overcoming the grip of the material mind as something greater comes into play. We all need to stand up and declare that the limited reality of the mind is not the only way of living in this world. That soul consciousness in Divine Love is where its at and has the potential to change this harsh world and steer it towards love. God bless........Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
billf
Family

Post by billf »

Right on, Al!

One of my great challenges is to live my life on a constant basis from God's Love and also to share my soul perceptions with others in ways that encourage them to seek God's Love for themselves.

I'm all in when it comes to this adventure! It's so exciting, and my fellow travelers are so spectacular!

Bill