Divine Love Radio (WDLR) Launched

This is a forum to share what projects you are working on, or may work on. The idea is to avoid duplication of effort, as its easy for a lot of wasted effort to occur.
AlFike
Site Admin

Re: Divine Love Radio (WDLR) Launched

Post by AlFike »

Thanks Geoff for inserting the link to Stone's testimony. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it and it has been many years since I first read it. He gives a full picture of the process which Padgett went through in the development of his mediumship. This gave me some insights into my own journey. I often wondered why I was asked to do this work so late in my life but obviously my soul had to be ready along with my mind. They had to fast track Padgett since he was no spring chicken and the prospect of having the right man for the job must have sent a lot of angels in motion. It appears that Jesus became Padgett's personal guide and this alone is very rare. I have not heard of anyone in the Divine Love having such a benefit although I've heard others who have proclaimed this but it is very doubtful since their understanding of the Divine Love is meager at best. The task of using one's gifts for communication of the highest source is a big responsibility and one I don't take lightly. I know that I'm a frail human and so was Padgett in many regards but I believe that he and his cohorts were sincere and honest in their endeavors. Me too, although if anyone knows my flaws, it is certainly me. We're all trying to bring these truths forward and I sincerely hope that the tradition continues to bring forward the words of the angels. Such a blessing for me and I hope for those who are open to these messages. May God bless our efforts always. Much love......Al

PS: I had left this post unpublished before Jeanne and I went into prayer. Consequently Leslie Stone came through with a very loving message to Jeanne and I regarding our spiritual work. I'll try to publish this message soon once it is transcribed. It was a beautiful experience and very touching.
Endless journey,endless Love.
Brooke
Family

Post by Brooke »

You all 'Wow' me! Geoff for the unique well-versed character you are in the Divine Love community and the tireless efforts that result in so much
documentation available from our tactile keyboards. Al for your humble (regardless of Jeanne's noted perspectives) demeanor and open source for such wonderful messages. And for the postings of all the DLS community from prayer requests to personal stories.
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Brooke , Jimbeau, Gilda and myself just did a radio program which I think that you would all enjoy. I believe this to be episode 11 of the WDLR radio.Here is a link to the program.......
http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web/au ... 0&cmd=apop

God bless...........Al
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

Yup I enjoyed it.

hugs
Geoff
Eva
Family

Post by Eva »

I just listened to both episode 10 and 11 and they are very inspiring. I recommend that if you’re able to, you take the opportunity to better get to know your fellow brothers and sisters in the community and hear their stories.
Love,
Eva
billf
Family

Post by billf »

It is wonderful to hear people's testimonies in this way! I just feel so much closer to people whom I already have spent time with like Jimbeau, Brooke, and Al, and people like Gilda whom I haven't had the chance to meet in person yet! She is such a beautiful soul with such a powerful witness to the power of God's Love! I can completely relate to her description of her experience of praying throughout the day and feeling God's Love.

I really enjoyed Jimbeau's story of discovering God's Love. Jimbeau is such a great storyteller!

The music was wonderful too!

Thank you for continuing this wonderful ministry, Brooke!

Bill
JAB
Family

Post by JAB »

Wow!

Dear friends, I just now completed listening to Episode 11 on WDLR with Brooke, Al, Gilda and Jimbeau. Truly, it blessed my soul to listen to this beautiful combination of stories, testimonies and music. When I heard news of three in one from Hawaii, I honestly did not know what to expect. But it might be the best of WLDR, or close to it.

I want to ask a favor of someone more savvy than me, to post a link to Episode 11 to Facebook. Then I will share it on my timeline. Thanks.

It was a great blessing today to listen, Thank you Brooke, Al, Jimbeau and Gilda. I love you each and with a big Divine Love hug ...
Joseph

Divine Love Journey
http://divinelovejourney.weebly.com/
Brooke
Family

Post by Brooke »

Thank you, Joseph;

Happy that you enjoyed the episode. This is the link to that program:

http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web/au ... 0&cmd=apop

My love to all my new DL community friends.
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Lovely Brooke, just lovely. Thanks again for your consummate skills as an interviewer and presenter.......Al
Brooke
Family

Post by Brooke »

Minutes ago, Jane Gartshore was interviewed. Uncut and unedited, the program can be listened to here:
http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web/au ... 2&cmd=apop

For The Love of His Own Creation, the channeled book authored by Jesus.
http://www.fortheloveofhisowncreation.ca