Divine Love Radio (WDLR) Launched

This is a forum to share what projects you are working on, or may work on. The idea is to avoid duplication of effort, as its easy for a lot of wasted effort to occur.
Geoff
Family

Re: Divine Love Radio (WDLR) Launched

Post by Geoff »

AlFike wrote: Tue Mar 27, 2018 6:09 am Jeanne and I have just sighed up on Zoom. Not so sure how to use it yet. Do we need to sign on others onto our Zoom registry like one does with Skype? Still confused by the technology, but I'm hoping that this will facilitate some more interviews with Brooke.
Dear Al,

Zoom seems to be a "conferencing system". Not social media on line. The beauty about Skype, for those that use it properly, is that you can see if a friend is on line. Zoom is not like that. You have a "video room" if you like and you need to arrange - outside of Zoom - for who will meet there at what time. But the quality is certainly more consistent than Skype.

Geoff
Brooke
Family

Post by Brooke »

I too didn't know a zoom from a zap or a dooda but I signed up and used it twice to tune into another's episode.
Then Eva and I were determined to make it work and I logged a program, Eva came on board and I pressed record and the audio and video file is
saved to my computer. The tricky part is too find the user friendliest way to convert their audio mp4 file into useable mp3 file which took me a few tries with a few different sources.

A time to log an episode up to three persons on their free account isn't timed. However, more than three and you are times to 40 minutes on a free account.
Susan
Family

Post by Susan »

Al! Thanks for the encouragement! I actually am scheduled to interview with Brooke in June! :shock: Though I must say, I feel a bit unworthy as so many of you have so much knowledge about this topic and I'm still learning so much. But I'll do my best when I get my turn :D
billf
Family

Post by billf »

We need every available perspective, plus I love learning about people this way! I'm excited to heard your interview ! You'll do swimmingly!
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

Hey Susan!
You rock! I am sure you will enjoy doing your interview! Brooke will guide you through....it will be FUN! And the freshness of your personal journey is engaging! So happy to hear you are in the queue! ;)

Hmmm.....June? Is that when school is out? When are you coming to Gibsons?! :P Love Jeanne
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
Brooke
Family

Post by Brooke »

So pleased to announce another WDLR radio program.
Al and Jeanne Fike tries to convince us that they are just ordinary people.
I know you will enjoy this episode along with some of the humor in your listening.

http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web/au ... 8&cmd=apop
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Thanks Brooke for a very enjoyable session on your radio program. I think that we are getting almost too relaxed on air. If we haven't convinced people of our silliness and maybe lack of decorum then I'm not sure how to be so that others may see us in this light. Being serious all the time is not our style. Good matured humor has always been an expression of our souls. Thanks again Brooke for your time and patience with us in your interview. God bless you for the work that you are doing to reach out to others in this way and much love to you........Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
Brooke
Family

Post by Brooke »

Thank you Al and Jeanne for a delightful Divine Love program in humor and personal insights that you can't get
in reading text. It is a growth spurt in the principle of Divine Love for individuals who are drawn to these audio messages. Each episode has
personalities of 'distinction'. I look forward to our discussion on Celestial Spirit messages coming through on future co-hosting episodes. I wonder if there are some earthly famous radio broadcasters in the Celestial realms who can give us a type of CNN (Celestial News Nuggets) now and then? Huntley, Brinkly, Paul Harvey? With a LoveLitSoul letting the love flow.
Susan
Family

Post by Susan »

CNN, hehehe :D I enjoy your shows so much Brooke! Good work friend! Al and Jeanne...that show with the both of you on was so fun to listen to! I hope for maybe a weekly podcast or something with you three in the future! On air angel messages? That would be awesome! :)
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

In answer to your question Al, about James Padgett as a medium I offer this :
They came in a rapid sweep of connected words that obviously gave no time for thought on the part of the writer, and, in fact, he often insisted that he had no clear idea of what his pencil was writing until he read the messages afterwards. It was in this way, then, that he received from 1914 to 1923 some twenty five hundred messages, many of them coming, I have not the slightest doubt, from those highest spirits whose signatures were testimony to the personalities they represented.
This is from Dr Stone's testimony found here:

https://new-birth.net/padgetts-messages ... vol-1-pg0/