Divine Love Radio (WDLR) Launched

This is a forum to share what projects you are working on, or may work on. The idea is to avoid duplication of effort, as its easy for a lot of wasted effort to occur.
AlFike
Site Admin

Re: Divine Love Radio (WDLR) Launched

Post by AlFike »

Had a great interview with Brooke today. It was supposed to be a half hour but went on for more than an hour. Probably not new information for most of you but I think that Brooke and I had good chemistry and a very enjoyable talk. Hope you agree.

Thanks Brooke for being kind to a rank amateur like myself in this arena. I had a great time and hope to come back soon. God bless........Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

Al and I just listened to Episode Two and your interview with Al over supper tonite! I thoroughly enjoyed it....you sure covered a lot of topics! Way to go!

What a day this has been!! We woke up to orcas splashing off our deck, then this afternoon I saw 5 of the most brilliant, intense, magnificent rainbows I have ever seen in my whole life!!

I do believe God and the angels are smiling down on all of us!

Love always, always love, Jeanne :P
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
kristin
New Friend

Post by kristin »

Wow I just listened to Brooke's first Divine Love broadcast and loved it what a talent he has! I agree with Jeanne you have a great voice for this it is inspiring to hear the Divine Love message articulated so well via your program - go WDLR (world-wide Divine Love radio)!
Brooke
Family

Post by Brooke »

Al, you were a terrific guest. You were persistant in getting into the talkshoe format and now you are a pro. You show no signs of nervousness, even though audience in person nerves are different than radio. All of our episodes will be archived for years to come and the lives that our guests will touch, we will probably never know until we are told in the spirit realms. Every listener relates to every guest in a different way. As we touched on and you mentioned yesterday, touching those spirits who surround prayer (Circle of Light) groups are many, and my desire is that our broadcasts touch many spirits who don't know of Divine Love, as well..I guess that could leave me 'speechless'!

Kristin; I didn't know of a writing gifted talent until I was 60. It took a few years of kind ratings to convince me that I could finally answer when someone asked what I do, "I'm a Writer." As for a radio voice, I was hired out of high school when I called a local radio station and asked how one gets into radio. Within an hour I was sitting in the owner of the station's office after he heard me butcher the AP wire news on a recording test. He and three others were listening in as I did my flubbering, in studio B. It, the voice, they said later, was a large part of why I got the job. The main part probably was that I passed my FCC license and worked for cheap.

LoveLitSoul who broadcasts for DivineLove !!!
Brooke
JAB
Family

Post by JAB »

Hi Brooke,

I am really keyed up about your WDLR live radio broadcasts. I'm an old guy (soon to be 83). Your radio show is activating dormant memories.

Live radio was part of my childhood. It was our only connection to the outside world. My dad was the main control figure in our home. When he was around, no one dared touch the radio, or suggest any program except what he chose to listen to. I was only 6 when we moved to a place where we had a radio. Because I was the youngest of 12, I listened only to what others liked (dad first).

Fortunately, dad and others loved humor, and laughter that comic radio brought into our home. But the news programs had top billing in the evening after our common meal. I remember once having a book thrown at me because I was making too much noise playing, and dad was listening to evening news. This was the early 1940s, years of WWII.

So, when I heard your first program, Episode1, I was hooked. Your voice was just perfect for me, and the memories I still have of my childhood experiences with radio came alive. This alone was enough to hook me, but then, because I am a lover of the Divine Love, I was even more deeply hooked.

And I want to add something here about Episode2, you with Al Fike. I confess that I do not know Al quite as well as others, and I have not been a big fan of Al. This changed when I listened to him on radio with you. I learned who he is, and what makes him tick. I never heard his story, especially as he told it to you on radio. I am a busy man, both in the community where I live, and in my writing tasks (yes, I'm a writer of stories too)...so I may become more active here, in the DLS online forum.

As a side-note, Brooke, you live in Western PA, not too far from a place where I pastored a Presbyterian Church. Yes, years ago I was an ordained Christian minister (another lifetime, it seems). I lived in Sharon, only about an hour's drive to your home in Gibsonia. Also, when I was a little chap, our family lived in the Hungarian Orphanage located in Ligonier, a stones throw from Monroeville.

Well, just wanted to stop in and say hi, introduce myself to you, and tell you what your radio show means for me. Also, I think it will be something that I will be marketing and advertising here in my community in Arizona, and on the Internet, on my timeline, and in a Prescott Group I am a member of.
Joseph

Divine Love Journey
http://divinelovejourney.weebly.com/
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Thanks Joseph for responding here. I felt excited all day after my interview and I echo your thoughts regarding Brooke's voice and competence in radio hosting. To hear you say that it dispelled some dislike of myself makes this session well worth it Joseph. Not sure what I did to get into your bad books but I hope that sometime in the future we can talk about it. I know that I have been a little too direct at times with my opinions and rigid as well. I think that people often interpret that as being ego driven and those who know me know that this is not a big part of my personality. Of course getting to know someone helps to dispel the myths and assumptions.
The love is softening me up and I see in myself that God's Grace is helping me to love and accept our different viewpoints and approaches more and more with each day. We are a family and hopefully a tight knit one. I have always had a great deal of respect for your efforts spreading the truth of the Father's Love and appreciate your sharing of stories and experiences. You are a gifted writer and story teller my friend. Looking forward to hearing more from you here. God bless........Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
billf
Family

Post by billf »

I just want t say I feel so blessed to be associated with all of you (Joseph, Al, and Brooke)! I think it is really neat that all four of us are connected to Pennsylvania as well! :)

Cheers!

Bill
Brooke
Family

Post by Brooke »

Joe, Al, Bill:

It is early eve. here in SW PA and when I saw your posts, it lifted my soul's eagerness to absorb so much of Divine Love and the essence of Divine Love and the lovingkindness of responses on the program and on the forum and in private emails. We are all each other's gifts. To be inspired and to inspire in the simplicities of sharing stories with voices. The Internet is miraculous in it's enabling worldwide instant communications but the written bantering back and forth loses a lot of love in translation whereas those who can share heartfelt phrases of speech from the vibrational radio waves without commercials can touch hearts deeper than written words.

We are gifted blessed writers and storytellers and like Joe, who heard through voices, a realization of something he missed from social experiences of the past, he was jostled to share his thoughts and feelings and in such a grand way too. Joe, I enjoy your writings and your stories of yesteryear. You painted an image of a book flying through the air while you were playing too loud. It would make a good Norman Rockwell style painting. And Joe, sharing WDLR with your circle will be a community blessing to each. I look forward to hearing your stories as a guest co-host on the program. Let's do it soon.

The lumens of my LoveLit Soul are brightening with every passing day and every WDLR wave.
Eva
Family

Post by Eva »

Hello Brooke,
Wonderful outreach to share the Divine Love truths via online radio, and as the others mentioned, you are certainly gifted! It is getting late here, but I listened to a part of both recordings and want to come back.
Keep up the good work -- you and all the co-host volunteers!
Love,
Eva
Brooke
Family

Post by Brooke »

Greetings from a LoveLitSoul WDLR Radio host pronouncer.

Episode 3 is now posted and archived for listening.
Should all go as planned, episode 4 with Joseph Babinsky as guest co-host will be available on Saturday.

http://www.talkshoe.com/tc/145785