Divine Love Radio (WDLR) Launched

This is a forum to share what projects you are working on, or may work on. The idea is to avoid duplication of effort, as its easy for a lot of wasted effort to occur.
billf
Family

Re: Divine Love Radio (WDLR) Launched

Post by billf »

Hi Jeanne!

At this point we are taking prayer requests, and I'm looking to take more requests from people outside of the group in the coming weeks. We do not read channeled messages at this time. The participants are all United Methodists at this time, and I'm seeking guidance on how to address the subject of mediumship with them given that (as far as I can tell), the majority of participants may not be familiar with it.

Thank you for everything!

Bill
Eva
Family

Post by Eva »

Hi Bill,

This may help you talk to your United Methodist group members about mediumship. It is a subject that I believe many of us who have come from Bible backgrounds have struggled with because the Bible certainly appears to speak against it. I too had to work through this issue till I realized that the Bible itself and other sacred texts are, at least in part, the result of mediumship. It simply means that they contain information which came from beyond human minds -- and thus was channeled or mediated through humans. If you like, check my web page http://universal-spirituality.net/truth ... spiration/ and the related articles listed at the bottom. Much of the information is based on or adapted from a book that I came across, but it really makes sense. Sometimes problems with concepts are nothing but a matter of semantics -- using words that have a negative connotation or charged meaning. I hope this helps.

Love and blessings,
Eva
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

billf wrote: Wed Aug 08, 2018 12:59 pm Hi Jeanne!

At this point we are taking prayer requests, and I'm looking to take more requests from people outside of the group in the coming weeks. We do not read channeled messages at this time. The participants are all United Methodists at this time, and I'm seeking guidance on how to address the subject of mediumship with them given that (as far as I can tell), the majority of participants may not be familiar with it.

Thank you for everything!

Bill
Hi Bill,

I have a page on mediumship here:

What does the Bible say about mediumship

It includes a relevant channeled section out of the book "The Life Elysian"

I have a lot more than just this page, and this one was used by Al in his new book: The Laws of Rapport and Communication

Al's new book is excellent, and it succeeds I think it very clearly distinguishing Divine Love Mediumship from the rest of channeling. There is a pdf going around of the book.

hugs
Geoff
Eva
Family

Post by Eva »

Geoff / Al,
I would love to have a look at the PDF of Al's new book and possibly even put it on my website. Where can I find / get it?
Oh yes, Al, would you like it mentioned in the upcoming DL newsletter? If so please submit the details by the August 15.
Love,
Eva
billf
Family

Post by billf »

Eva and Geoff,

Thank you both so much for your assistance! I will review your materials and see what may be helpful to my circle participants.

Love,

Bill
Brooke
Family

Post by Brooke »

Jeanne;

You did an excellent interview with our special guest Raphael. His gifts are diversified and his Divine Love passion is easily heard in his voice. I too found Al's portal description filled with intrigue.

Al, up to page 40 in your new book! I like the presentation and simplicity and comfortable read. My soul/heart felt reality is that this book will
encourage many over the years to desire to experience their gifts, including their potential of being another medium in the fold. I look forward to
your book promotion episode on WDLR.

Divine Love is like a box of chocolates, you never know what gifts your going to get!
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

Hi Eva and Bill,

I just sent you a pdf copy of the book. Eva, we are having 15 copies shipped by Lulu to the Hotel, so you can get a copy there,in Phoenix, if you like.

Brooke and I are working on a SAVE THE DATE ad for the next newsletter - Brooke's co-hosting a Divine Love Retreat in Meyersdale, Pennsylvania from March 8 - 11 at YodersGuestHouse.com . A beautiful old mansion!

Al and I would be very pleased to submit an ad about this book!

Many thanks! Love Jeanne :P
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

LoL I also did. LOL

G
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

jeanne wrote: Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:58 pm we are having 15 copies shipped by Lulu to the Hotel, so you can get a copy there,in Phoenix, if you like.
Nah not yet you aren't. Wont happen without the address and phone number. LOL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

G
Eva
Family

Post by Eva »

Jeanne,
Thanks for the PDF -- I just responded to your email before seeing the above. Yes please, submit both items for the newsletter by next Wednesday, Aug. 15, since the newsletter has to be competed and sent out before the retreat.
Love,
Eva