Divine Love Radio (WDLR) Launched

This is a forum to share what projects you are working on, or may work on. The idea is to avoid duplication of effort, as its easy for a lot of wasted effort to occur.
PlenaryGrace
Family

Re: Divine Love Radio (WDLR) Launched

Post by PlenaryGrace »

jeanne wrote: Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:43 pm "Babble with Brooke"!!! That's got a nice ring to it! :P Eva, maybe you want to headline that in the next FCDT newsletter?! :lol:
That's funny! :lol:
Brooke
Family

Post by Brooke »

Another special episode as of July 19th, 2018.
A special with guest hosts Jeanne, Ruth and Holly while Al and I are mostly silenced into the background. A wonderful sharing program.

http://talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web/audioP ... 5&cmd=apop
billf
Family

Post by billf »

I really enjoyed this episode! I love learning more about people's stories and their ministries. You all inspire me!

When I grow up I want to be more like all of you!

With much gratitude,

Bill
Brooke
Family

Post by Brooke »

Another very special episode with Jimbeau Walsh. He Wow'd with his answers to questions. A fun program.

http://talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web/audioP ... 1&cmd=apop
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Jimbeau is a great speaker and story teller. Even though I've heard most of his stories several times, I still enjoyed this interview. We have to get this guy out to a wider audience! Thanks Brooke for the interview the other day. Ruth and Holly really enjoyed it once you got them going. Sign of a good interviewer wouldn't you say. Doing it in the comfort of our living room and with Jeanne running the show certainly makes a difference. We'll see who else may want a go at it. More visitors to come :) . Keep asking and they will respond. God bless.......Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
Brooke
Family

Post by Brooke »

Thank you Al;

To all who stumble upon this post. It is gifts of love that your fellow Divine Love Followers have taken to venture outside of their comfort zone
to talk to YOU, listeners. Though the numbers are respectable who have listened to these programs, there are so many more that could be enjoying the nuggets of these souls. Don't hesitate to share the link everywhere and anywhere. In your email comments and posts on other forums or where you have any circle of influence with others, drop the TalkShoe.com website and have them simply enter in the home page search bar, Divine Love Radio. Let them browse on their own to listen to any of the 'casts'.

Though at first, guest co-hosts may feel uncomfortable being a host or interviewed, however within two minutes or less, those unfounded fears dissipate to feeling like a simple friendly telephone or skype kind of family conversation. If those who are on the edge of the proverbial fence about wanting to do a program but feel like they have chewing gum stuck to their saying yes on their keyboard in an email to this simple Folk, then may
your guardian angels twist your ear or tug at your tongue to start it wagging. You may not have the 'gift of gab' but it can be gently nurtured and primed to get it flowing. After all, we are encouraged to seek our gifts within our souls. Tell your story, share your story, let others in on it so they can live their own story which your story primed. It's as simple as that. At worst, you are appalled at how you sound or the information you gave, at your request, I will zap your program as if it never existed. Even if just a fifteen minute program or longer, stretch your angel in the making radio personality vocal chords and we will walk and talk your Divine Love story.

Email BrookeFolk@gmail.com with your 'yes' and we will let our lights shine. My vision is that this program has far more spirit listeners than physical.

That's
www.TalkShoe.com
Then search for: DivineLoveRadio.com
or this direct link: https://talkshoe.com/show/divine-love-radio
Brooke
Family

Post by Brooke »

Another WDLR episode as of today.
Jeanne Fike Interviews Raphael L. Al joins in with Brooke too.
Numerous Interesting revelations in the hour program.

https://www.talkshoe.com/conf/summary/4971573

https://www.talkshoe.com/conf/summary/4971573
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

Hey Brooke!
thanks for another opportunity to sing praises! Raphael Legros, who hails from Reunion Island, a French protectorate in the Indian Ocean, did a fabulous job! Both he and his mother, Fabienne Govindin have started up Divine Love Prayer Circles! They have helped Divine Love authors translate English writings into French and assisted Christian Blandin in creating a French Divine Love website! :P I thought Al's description and the discussion about the portals opening up in the world were wonderful! Many thanks, dear friend! Love Jeanne :P
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
billf
Family

Post by billf »

Wonderful episode! I really do hope to be able to meet Raphael when I visit in November!

Raphael's description of his mother's circle of light reminds me of our circle where our focus is on silent prayer and where the participants comment frequently on the perceptions of love and peace they experience during our time together. I can feel the angels praying with us every time we join together and know that they are helping to guide us in our prayers. I would love to get to the place of having a core group of 10! We're a bit smaller than that now! Once again, you all have inspired me!

Thank you all!

Bill
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

Hi Bill,

I'm sure your prayer circles are a deep blessing for all who participate, as well as the spirits who attend. I'm curious: do you read messages? Make prayer requests?

Can't wait to visit you again in Monroeville!! It's happening!

Lots of love to you, Wendy, Liam and Penny! Love always, always love, Jeanne :P
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!