Wake-Up Call for the Soul

This is a forum to share what projects you are working on, or may work on. The idea is to avoid duplication of effort, as its easy for a lot of wasted effort to occur.
billf
Family

Re: Wake-Up Call for the Soul

Post by billf »

Here's the latest:

What if the wall we’re building isn’t what we think?

https://wakeupcallforthesoul.com/2019/01/26/the-wall/
PlenaryGrace
Family

Post by PlenaryGrace »

I think you are right on, Bill!

I wonder if perhaps the feedback you received came from someone who is not a parent. Also...I absolutely concur that we have zero language to express the depths of God's Love for us!! I have personally felt a glimmer of it, however briefly, and I can assure you that there is NO EXPERIENCE ON EARTH that can even come close to being a worthy comparison. Critics are well meaning, but, everyone is at a different place with their soul perceptions. God's Love cannot be understood from an Earthly perspective. I feel certain God is well pleased with your depiction.

It might surprise people to know that the experience I had of God's Love felt deeply romantic! I wonder what the critics would think about that! I imagine they would presume I had projected that romance onto God. However, I know that I did not, because my experience was in direct response to the most broken, wounded, soul-deep place - a CRYING OUT that had nothing of romance in it...and everything of DESPERATION!

God is just full of surprises!

Love,

Cate
billf
Family

Post by billf »

Thank you, Cate!

Your perceptions feel right on to me! I have only had very brief glimpses of God's deep yearning for humanity myself. I believe my own glimpses have been so brief and fleeting because actually experiencing the yearning of God for humanity head-on in its fullness would have probably been more than I could bear in those moments. I feel that as we grow in God's Love, we become more and more capable of bearing more and more of God's deep desire for humanity.

Your romantic perceptions feel right on too. I have come across many images of God as Lover of and to our souls over the years. It is a very common perception/image in Christian mysticism. Also Jesus and the Bible use many romantic metaphors involving romantic imagery to help people perceive the depths of God's Love for humanity. I believe that the Song of Solomon (Song of Songs) in the Bible is considered by many not only to be a poetic affirmation of human eros love, but a sampler of God's Divine Agape' Love.

I do not believe that it is an accident that you and I have had powerful experiences of God's Love in our moments of great desperation. I believe that it is in those moments when we come closer to God's own deep desire for at-on-ement with us.

Blessings,

Bill
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Thanks for another story of truth. I tried to post a comment on your page but the program said that it was a duplicate. Am I doing something wrong when filling in the comment box? This is the third time I have been told that my post was a duplicate. .........the truth is out there.........Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
PlenaryGrace
Family

Post by PlenaryGrace »

Bill wrote:
I do not believe that it is an accident that you and I have had powerful experiences of God's Love in our moments of great desperation. I believe that it is in those moments when we come closer to God's own deep desire for at-onement with us.
I couldn't agree more! I concur that God longs for us to ALLOW Him to love us! There really is no other way...love through coercion is not love. I feel certain that God would desperately long for each and every child to avoid the pitfalls consequential to sin, in particular, and to SEEK His Love instead.

There's a beautiful testimony by a young woman who, as a teenager, experienced being "on fire" with God's Divine Love (though she is unaware of that distinction as an Orthodox Christian), and then later in early adulthood she experienced separation from God's Love. I appreciate the entire testimony. That said, my favorite parts are at 17:06 - 18:25 and 21:00 - 23:00, where she explains the contrast between receiving and denying God's Love; what it's like to receive God's Love, versus what happens when our souls are dark. She asked God for a vision, and her prayer was answered.

As a believer in the Bible, she does refer to Jesus as Savior (rather than Way Shower), and to the "lies of Satan" and, while we know that Satan is not real...the lies of darkened souls (sadly) are all too real. As Jesus puts it: "...the influences of the powers of the evil ones, who so constantly surround us..." I know that this DLSF group prefers not to mention hell, but, we know from Jesus and other Celestials that the experience of the hells are all too real. I only mention this particular young woman's testimony here in this thread to clarify the CONTRAST between God's GREAT LOVE for us, as His own children...and His DESPERATION that we CHOOSE to RECEIVE His Love. God well knows that every good and perfect gift flows from His Love, and when we do not accept His Love, we feel the lack of it. Of course God is desperate that we not suffer that lack.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFw9rKbgUeI

Love,
Cate
PlenaryGrace
Family

Post by PlenaryGrace »

P.S. The Wall is another beautiful gift !

May your blog be received by many souls!!

I especially love this:
Without God’s Love, we are at the mercy of the merciless pseudo-reality that humanity has built on the flawed foundation of fear.
It's no wonder so many souls are lost, given the disastrous confusion that reigns here on Earth. Greed, fear, domination, control...all so out of harmony with God's wondrous Creation, built upon and sustained by ineffable LOVE.

Love,
Cate
billf
Family

Post by billf »

AlFike wrote: Sun Jan 27, 2019 5:58 am Thanks for another story of truth. I tried to post a comment on your page but the program said that it was a duplicate. Am I doing something wrong when filling in the comment box? This is the third time I have been told that my post was a duplicate. .........the truth is out there.........Al
Hi Al! I got your post on my blog. I'm sorry it's giving you that error. I wonder if there is something funny going on with cookies or something like that. I have received several comments from you on my blog and approved them all, so it is working even though my blog is telling you it's not. :) I'll see if I can do something to fix that, but given my current skill level, it probably won't work. :)

Thank you for your continued support, Al. It means a lot.

Bill
billf
Family

Post by billf »

Thank you for reading and for your comments, Cate!

Love Wins!

Bill
billf
Family

Post by billf »

Jeanne thought some folks light appreciate this:

The Global Lattice of Light - Bringing Heaven to Earth

God’s Plan for the Salvation of Humanity involves bringing the spiritual conditions of the Earth into much greater harmony with the heavenly realms. This is necessary for the awakening of humanity to either the way of soul transformation through acquisition of God’s Divine Love or the way of purification of our beings through renunciation of everything that is out of harmony with natural law.

As part of this plan there are individuals, groups, social networks, and physical locations that are forming a global Lattice of Light in cooperation with the Angels of Divine Love. Each of these people, groups, networks, and locations are building an infrastructure that will help seeking souls quench their spiritual thirst.

Some may wonder why a Global Lattice of Light is even necessary. What many people do not understand is that our world is in greater spiritual darkness than most of us can appreciate at this time. This lack of awareness is not surprising given that most souls have become acclimated to the Earth’s degraded spiritual atmosphere. It is much like a person who has become accustomed to wearing glasses that cause his vision to be blurry and that give him chronic headaches without realizing that he could see and be free of his pain just by taking them off. Just like the biological senses, the soul can become accustomed to (or deadened by) the atmosphere it lives within, no matter how unpleasant the conditions may be. The Global Lattice of Light is beginning to create a starker contrast between the depressing conditions of the Earth and those conditions that belong to the heavenly realms.

The Lattice of Light can be thought of as part of a Divinely-inspired strategic plan for the development of beachheads of spiritual Light and God-Given Love in our darkened world. There are a variety of Beachheads of Love and Light. Individual souls who seek to live in harmony with God’s Love and Truth are part of the Lattice of Light. Many of these beautiful souls are being guided by God and the Angels of Divine Love to form relationships, groups, and organizations to bring even greater Light and Love into the world. As the members of these groups and communities pray together, they form tendrils, ribbons, waves, beams, constellations, and networks of Light that are part of the spiritual infrastructure that is bringing greater Truth, Light, Love into the world.

These loving light bonds are formed by praying with and for one another in the flow of God’s Divine Love. These healing and uplifting connections are characterized by unity and harmony as souls pray together for the God’s Spiritual Essence. When these souls and groups of souls persist in their soulful longings for God’s Divine Love, they may be gifted and guided by God and the angels to form different groups and structures to further build the higher spiritual conditions that are so needed in our world today.

Circles of Light happen whenever groups of people engage in simultaneous prayer for the gift of God’s Divine Love. Sometimes when people pray together in this way, Portals of Light are created to help connect the heavens and the Earth. Portals of Light are like bridges or tunnels between our world and the heavenly realms. Portals of Light help to raise the spiritual conditions in the areas where they exist above what is typical in the world at this time because of the greater flows of spiritual energies that they facilitate. Some portals are temporary and sometimes God Wills that permanent portals be constructed through the combined efforts of human beings and the Angels of Divine Love. There is a great need for many more Portals of Light to be built to allow for even greater flows of higher spiritual energies to come to the Earth. Each permanent Portal of Light that is built may eventually provide the energy to support the construction of Centres of Light, Fortresses of Light, and other larger spiritual structures.

Whether they are aware of it or not, these souls and structures of Light are not separate entities, but are all connected to each other according to God’s Plan for the Salvation and Healing of Humanity and the Earth. These bright souls and structures stand out as beautiful and brilliant lights against the backdrop of our benighted world. Eventually the Lattice of Light will expand and brighten until it wraps the entire Earth in Light, transforming life on Earth in ways that are currently beyond our ability to imagine.

Everyone is being given the opportunity to come into greater harmony with God’s Light and Love. At this time each of us are being asked in our souls, “Do you want to cling to familiar shadows, fear, and pain, or are you ready to open your heart to Light, Love, and healing?” We have a real choice to make that will determine how we engage with the changes that the Earth is experiencing.

We have an incredible opportunity to play a conscious role in the bringing of Light and Love to the world. Our ability to perceive the Love and Light of our Creator will depend upon our willingness to come to God in prayer and soulful longings for the power of Divine Love that will allow us to willingly participate in this adventure of bringing the heavenly realms to Earth. We invite you to join us in our efforts to receive God’s blessing of Divine Love in great abundance as we seek salvation for our souls, our beloved brothers and sisters, and our precious jewel of a world.
PlenaryGrace
Family

Post by PlenaryGrace »

Wow...sooooo beautiful! Thank you to Jeanne for suggesting the write-up, thank you to Bill for writing it, and thanks be to God for every soul who is consciously employing their own souls to help bring the light of God's Love and Truth into this world!

I especially love this quote:
At this time each of us are being asked in our souls, “Do you want to cling to familiar shadows, fear, and pain, or are you ready to open your heart to Light, Love, and healing?” We have a real choice to make that will determine how we engage with the changes that the Earth is experiencing.
Beautiful, beautiful...

Hugs,
C.