Wake-Up Call for the Soul

This is a forum to share what projects you are working on, or may work on. The idea is to avoid duplication of effort, as its easy for a lot of wasted effort to occur.
billf
Family

Re: Wake-Up Call for the Soul

Post by billf »

Yea!

I have changed the web site theme, changed all of my images to royalty-free, and gotten rid of the subscription widget since it isn't working. When I get a working e-mail subscription feature, I will let everyone know!

I just posted a new story and commentary!

https://wakeupcallforthesoul.com/2018/0 ... sh-farmer/

I have been struggling for some months to clarify the purpose of the site, and I believe I have the clarity I need to move forward. Actually, reading Al's new book was very helpful because of these words from Judas in Truth and False Beliefs - Part 3:

Think it over. Do you want to communicate the essence of Truth, or do you want to put an end to false beliefs? Alternatively, do you maybe want to put an end to both things at the same time? Do you believe that you do not hold false beliefs and that you are the owners of the truth and nothing but the truth? You don’t believe this? Neither do I. And if you have not managed to put an end by now to all your false beliefs, how do you want to sweep these beliefs of others off this world?

When you find a battered house, what will you do first? Will you make sure that the foundations are stable and fix the roof, so that the rain will not destroy the interior, or will you arm yourself with brush and paint to cover the fine cracks in the walls? First comes the most important thing! And the first step is prayer, a step that eventually will be constantly repeated.

Even though I've read this message in the past, this was just what I needed to hear!

Thank you all for your help and support!

Love,

Bill
PlenaryGrace
Family

Post by PlenaryGrace »

Congratulations, Bill, on your developing ministry. I agree that the True/False Judas wisdom is perfect for those of us who want to share with others what has so transformed our lives. Timely for me, too (my video teaching ministry is germinating)! I hope to read Al's book this week.

The Foolish Farmer is Fabulous!!! I love, love the metaphor. God's Love is like a weed seed, yes! Hearty! Able to sprout anywhere, without notice!

Beautiful! Love the new website. Keep writing!!

Love,

Catherine
billf
Family

Post by billf »

Thank you so much for your support and encouragement, Catherine!

I'm very interested in learning more about your video teaching ministry! Let me know what I can do to support you!

Love,

Bill
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

Hey, Bill!

I too echo Catherine's praises! I just love this story! My favourite line is:
God plays a different game of reckless generosity and surprising persistence. Innumerable seeds of love are showered upon our rock-hard hearts which may come to perceive the true desires of our souls for union with our Heavenly Parent.

For the past couple of years it seems to me that the Angels are nurturing in this direction more and more! We cannot judge! We aren't progressed enough to see or even appreciate the beauty and the gifts in every soul God has created!

How inspiring! Well done! Every day I turn a page in our calendar that reminds me of seeing you in Meyersdale, Monroeville and right here in Gibsons my heart leaps for joy!!

Good luck on all the changes to your website. Sounds like another transformation in process. May the I.T. Angels bless you abundantly.....

Love always, always love, Jeanne :)

PS. It's exciting for me to know you and Catherine will be meeting in Meyersdale! Catherine was first to book; Al and I are confirmed now too! Eva is sending out a SAVE THE DATE announcement in the FCDT newsletter for Brooke and I. :P
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
billf
Family

Post by billf »

Thank you, Jeanne!

I'm so excited for November and March too! Wendy and I are planning to come down and spend a couple of nights at the in Meyersdale - probably Fri and Sat night at the guest house for the events that are planned! I'm also excited for you and Al to join the Pittsburgh Circle of Light since you played a big part in helping me to get that started! I'm now sending regular e-mails to the participants of the circle that highlight my favorite Biblical passages on prayer with short commentaries! I just realized that some of that information could make sense for me to post on my new Wake-Up Call for the Soul FB page as well!

Love ya bunches!

Bill
Eva
Family

Post by Eva »

Hello Bill,

I have to catch up on the last few of your stories -- the ones that I have read have all been insightful.

If you are using Bible scriptures in your prayer circle emails, here are a couple of pages from my website that might be helpful to you and your group:

http://universal-spirituality.net/law-o ... vine-love/
http://universal-spirituality.net/truth ... eflection/

The first one is explanatory. The second one contrasts the two "salvation gospels" -- salvation through Divine Love versus the vicarious atonement. It also lists the many Bible references to the Divine Love, often using different expressions, but still talking about the Love.

Love,
Eva
billf
Family

Post by billf »

Thank you, for sharing, Eva!

Bill
PlenaryGrace
Family

Post by PlenaryGrace »

YES!! I echo Jeanne's favorite quote, Bill, LOVE IT!
God plays a different game of reckless generosity and surprising persistence. Innumerable seeds of love are showered upon our rock-hard hearts..."
...and also this (from Jeanne):
...the Angels are nurturing in this direction more and more! We cannot judge! We aren't progressed enough to see or even appreciate the beauty and the gifts in every soul God has created!"
Bill, I am very excited to meet you and Wendy in person, and to spend time with everyone who will be there in the same room! March is a long way off, but, it will be here sooner than we know. I will keep you and everyone posted on my video teaching ministry. It isn't launched yet, but, the angels are working with me and it's getting closer every day. All in God's time. :D

Much Love,

Catherine
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Great writing Bill. The role of a teacher is to reach as many people as possible through your personal style of communication. I see here a concerted effort to do that and a successful story that everyone can relate to. The creative process of writing evolves as we continue to find our voice. You may have changed your approach, but your voice is heard load and clear. I think that your story is both brilliant and provocative. The best of both worlds since your intention is to make people think. Not just a pretty story here but a challenge to think of life from a different perspective. Well done my friend 8-) . Much love.......Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
billf
Family

Post by billf »

Hi Everyone!

Here's my latest post!

https://wakeupcallforthesoul.com/2018/0 ... or-living/

Thank you!

Bill