Wake-Up Call for the Soul

This is a forum to share what projects you are working on, or may work on. The idea is to avoid duplication of effort, as its easy for a lot of wasted effort to occur.
billf
Family

Re: Wake-Up Call for the Soul

Post by billf »

Thank you Al and Jeanne!

The circle is going very well! The angels have been in attendance every time we pray. I've found that people are being guided by the angels on how to pray so I don't have to say or do very much. Some of the participants don't know intellectually what is going on but they feel it and are drawn back to the circle because of the feelings and perceptions that the are experiencing. Thank you for joining us in spirit when you are able! We are on vacation next week so the circle is being cancelled on June 6th since my family constitutes 2/3 of the circle. :) We will restart on June 13th.

Love,

Bill
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

Hi Bill,

I have red circled June 13 in my calendar....I wish I was more technically savvy so I could set my phone alarm to remind me before your circle starts...perfectly syncronized, of course, with changes in daylight savings time, etc!

Maybe Brooke and I can syncronize our prayers with you!

Thank you for the update on your circle.... Have a wonderful vacation and give my love to Penny, Wendy, Liam and others. I want to find out all about the big conference Penny attended! Love always, always love, Jeanne :P
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
billf
Family

Post by billf »

Hi Everyone!

I have been enjoying publishing short stories and reading other people's writings, and this has gotten me interested in the possibilities for helping more people experience the truth of God's Love by adapting written works into multimedia productions. For example It has occurred to me that some of what has been written has the potential to reach more people using a combination of animation and/or live action video, sound effects, and music.

I have been wondering about the possibilities for turning a short story into an animated short video. I have some ideas on how to adapt some of the things that have been written into video shorts, but I would need to collaborate with one or more people with the following gifts to create multimedia pieces that share the truth of God's Love with a wider audience in more diverse ways:

Animation (2-D and/or 3-D)
Music composition (probably more atmospheric than melodic at this point)
Sound recording and production for dialogue, voiceover, and sound effects
Video production
And probably many other things I'm not even aware of yet

If you have any thoughts suggestions, questions and/or if you know anyone who does any of these things or anyone who knows someone who does any of these things, please let me know as I continue to explore these possibilities.

May you each continue to experience the wonderful buoyancy of God's Love within your souls!

Thank you!

Bill
PlenaryGrace
Family

Post by PlenaryGrace »

What a wonderful idea, Bill, go for it!! I believe that the more different ways we can get the Truth of the Messages into the world, the more we will appeal to the diverse population.

All the best!

Catherine
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Yes, I second that Bill. Please make any creative effort you feel inspired to do. We need varied and multiple approaches to inspire people to pray for the Love. Hope all goes well and god bless.........Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
billf
Family

Post by billf »

I'm looking for help with my website http://wakeupcallforthesoul.com

Here are the things I need help with:

A good source of free or low cost images to go with my posts.

My subscription feature isn't working properly. I would like people to be able to easily subscribe and receive updates on new posts and responses to comments.

I want to automatically send information about new posts sent to my social media accounts - Google+, FB, and Twitter (and any others that make sense).

It's currently a Wordpress site. I'm open to using a different kind of platform to get better results.

If you have any ideas and/or recommendations for people and/or resources to help me resolve these issues, please let me know!

Thank you so much!

Bill
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

Hi Bill,

I dont use WordPress so I cant help. It has the advantage that there is quite a large community, so often you can get help. I think that you may be pushing the boat a bit far from shore if you are not a web programmer. I have had to rely in recent years on my son, as things have gotten too complex.

hugs
Geoff
Eva
Family

Post by Eva »

Hi Bill,

I have found the following to be good sources of free images in that order:
https://www.freeimages.com/
https://www.freedigitalphotos.net/
https://www.dreamstime.com/free-photos

As far as help with your WordPress website, I have just had my website http://universal-spirituality.net/ professionally redone by a guy from Fiverr. I had created the site myself over four years ago, but with the size it had grown to and wanting to add content from a yet older website which was not WordPress and quite out-of-date as far as the html language, I didn't have the time or expertise to upgrade it to the current style and a higher standard. With Fiverr, you have the protection of the agency if something is not working out and you can't sort it out with the individual, which you wouldn't have in the same way with a business who may want a deposit upfront. The guy I worked with was Hamid Sheikh from Pakistan, who has excellent reviews. Working with him on a large project over a couple of months, I had a few issues with him, but his heart is right and in the end I was very pleased with the result. His link on Fiverr is https://www.fiverr.com/hamidsheikh but there are many other web designers to choose from.

Good luck with upgrading your site.
Love,
Eva
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

Sooo impressed by this conversation, my friends! And especially your skills and tenacity, Eva! Looking forward to your visit in November, Bill! God Bless everyone for their unique approaches! Love always, always love, Jeanne :P
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
billf
Family

Post by billf »

Thank you so much, Eva!