Wake-Up Call for the Soul

This is a forum to share what projects you are working on, or may work on. The idea is to avoid duplication of effort, as its easy for a lot of wasted effort to occur.
billf
Family

Re: Wake-Up Call for the Soul

Post by billf »

Thank you, Eva! I will look into the technical issues you mentioned to see if I can get those options to work better. I hope someday to have the stories and commentaries published into one or more books. You are very kind to suggest that they might be book-worthy.

Gratefully yours,
Bill
billf
Family

Post by billf »

Hey, Eva!

I replied to your comments on faith in the Heartsick Cardiologist. Thank you! I checked and re-saved my settings for post and comment notifications and they appear to be correct. But I am concerned that they are still not working.

Please let me know if you still don't get any notifications, and I'll go back to the drawing board.

Thank you!

Bill
Eva
Family

Post by Eva »

Hi Bill,
Thanks for your reply, but no I got no email notification.
Love,
Eva
billf
Family

Post by billf »

Just posted a new story - "Who's Your Mommy?"

It's a retelling of one of Jesus's parables from the Bible.

http://www.wakeupcallforthesoul.com

Enjoy!

Bill
billf
Family

Post by billf »

I just published my latest story, "Answered Prayers!" I believe I have found a way to set people up who want to become subscribers to the blog. If you want to be either added or removed as a subscriber, please let me know!

http://wakeupcallforthesoul.com

Thank you!

Bill
billf
Family

Post by billf »

Just published "Three Guys at the Bar!" I believe I have fixed the issue with e-mail subscriptions. If you want to subscribe, there is a form at the bottom left-hand side of the page where you can subscribe by e-mail to receive notifications of new stories. It should work now. Please let me know if you have any issues with the site!

Thank you!

BIll
Eva
Family

Post by Eva »

Hello Bill,

I hadn't been to your blog for a while since you haven't been mentioning new stories here, and I was hoping you were continuing to write. Today I thought I'd check and was happy to see quite a few new stories. I can't read them right now but am looking forward to catching up. Keep up the good work.

Love,
Eva
billf
Family

Post by billf »

Hi Eva! I'm doing my best to publish a new story every two weeks or so. I have been promoting them on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+. The Bad Teacher has been one of the more popular stories recently. I believe I introduced my philosophical concept of the fabricated world of human invention in that post.

Love,

Bill
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Keep it up Bill. You never know who will be touched deeply by these stories or have an ahaa moment while reading one of them. You have a quirky kind of writing style that will inevitably catch the interest of others. Love your work my friend......Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

Hi Bill,

I am sorry I haven't been able to keep up with your blogs....life seems to be so all consuming, juggling priorities. I appreciate the comments Eva has offered which resonate with me too.

I am with you in spirit, with you in prayer Wednesday evenings and wonder how your circle is going now? Lots of love and God Bless you for your efforts, Always, Jeanne :P
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!