Wake-Up Call for the Soul

This is a forum to share what projects you are working on, or may work on. The idea is to avoid duplication of effort, as its easy for a lot of wasted effort to occur.
billf
Family

Wake-Up Call for the Soul

Post by billf »

Hi Everyone!

I wanted to let you all know about my new blog of short spiritual stories (published weekly) inspired by my experiences on the Divine Love Path.

The address is http://www.wakeupcallforthesoul.com.

Please feel free to share your thoughts, feedback, and suggestions.

Thank you!

Bill Frase
jeanne
Family

Re: Wake-Up Call for the Soul

Post by jeanne »

Woo hooo, Bill! So excited to read your blog!! Can't wait! Thanks for posting here.....Also can't wait to see you and meet Wendy and Liam in Monroeville! Love Jeanne :P
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
dmreed2
Family

Post by dmreed2 »

That's Great Bill!!

Love and Hugs,
David
Don't Plan, Live, Love, Pray, Pray for God's Love, and let yourself enjoy your spiritual journey
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

A BIG YES!!!! Please keep up this inspired work Bill. You have a lot to say and I know that you will say it well. Looking forward to your contributions. God bless.......Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
billf
Family

Post by billf »

Thank you all so much for your support! It means a lot! I just posted my second story!
Love,

Bill
Eva
Family

Post by Eva »

Keep it up, Bill -- nice job. The stories are well written and hold people's interest, and hopefully make them think.
Love,
Eva
billf
Family

Post by billf »

Thank you for your comments and feedback, Eva! I'm so grateful! Your comments have been highlighting some of what I am communicating through the stories!

###

Everyone,

I am keeping on a pace of publishing one story per week. So far we have the Nice Ride Operator, the Heartsick Cardiologist, and the Blessed Curse.

I am really interested in people commenting on the stories on the blog. I love it when people from this community comment on them! They are designed to stimulate conversation and discussion!

Please check them out (and comment on them!) at http://www.wakeupcallforthesoul.com
billf
Family

Post by billf »

I'm still maintaining my pace of one story per week!

Since the" Blessed Curse" a couple of weeks ago, I have published "Planetary Cancer" (last week) and "Baby Don't Hurt Me" this week.

Please check them out at:

http://www.wakeupcallforthesoul.com

I am working on making the titles and beginnings of the stories more compelling to increase people's interest in actually reading them. :)

Your feedback is always welcome!

Bill
billf
Family

Post by billf »

Hi Everyone!

I'm so excited! I just realized that I need to add commentaries to my blog posts to help people understand what the stories are about. So all 5 of my published stories now have a commentary immediately following in the post itself! I thought they would be hard to write, but they have been much easier to write than I thought they would be.

Going forward I will include commentaries under the heading "Secrets of the Story" within each blog post.

If any of the stories haven't made sense to you so far, hopefully the commentaries will help!

Blessings!

Bill
Eva
Family

Post by Eva »

Hi Bill,

You are doing great! Your stories are powerful and the commentaries really add to them. I think the commentaries are especially important for people not familiar with the Divine Love teachings, who may not see the parallels otherwise. Jesus used parables in the Bible, but not all were obvious in their meaning and needed explanations as to what each metaphor stood for -- and he gave the explanations as well. So your commentaries are the explanations for those who are not familiar with the Divine Love teachings and add to the richness of your stories for those who are. Well done! :)

Just a small technical point. You have two options at the end of making a comment, namely to be notified of other comments and of other posts. I have been ticking them, but it doesn't seem to produce the desired results.

Have you thought to at a time in the future compile your stories into a book? I think it would be effective.

Love,
Eva