Wake-Up Call for the Soul

This is a forum to share what projects you are working on, or may work on. The idea is to avoid duplication of effort, as its easy for a lot of wasted effort to occur.
PlenaryGrace
Family

Re: Wake-Up Call for the Soul

Post by PlenaryGrace »

Dear Bill,

Big hug to you! Surely God is delighted by your ardent desire to live in harmony with His Love and Laws. No doubt that His angels are responding to your prayers with support, upliftment and inspiration. May your faith in God's Divine Love increase, and may the Holy Spirit fill you with Divine Love until your old patterns are gone and your soul is completely transformed!

I praise God for your journey, brother, and am ever grateful for your generosity in sharing here with us.

May God bless you and keep you ever faithful in His Love,

Cate
billf
Family

Post by billf »

God bless you, Cate!

The way of being in prayerfulness for God's Divine Love is similar to eating, drinking, and breathing as they relate to my physical body. I need to engage in these practices in order to keep my soul in this body. Some of my prayers are like eating a meal with friends and family, some are like drinking because I am thirsty or out of habit to avoid thirst, and some are like breathing - happening without my conscious knowledge in the moment. I want to breathe in God's Love more even as I recognize and satiate my thirst and hunger each day.

Thank you!

Bill
PlenaryGrace
Family

Post by PlenaryGrace »

...beautiful!!!
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

Oh, Bill!
What you say is profound! Love you, hugs Jeanne :P
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
billf
Family

Post by billf »

I'm hopeful that the next phase of my "project" will develop into strengthening the connection between my soul and my mind/brain/body so that I am able to better receive and act upon my soul perceptions/inspirations in a more conscious and direct manner than has been typical for me in all of the different contexts of my life, especially at work since that seems to be my primary "testing ground" (laboratory) for staying in the flow of God's Love, aka, keeping the soul in ascendancy over the mind. :)

Thank you for the support!

Bill
Eva
Family

Post by Eva »

Hello Bill,
What you are sharing is inspiring -- keep going and keep us posted. :)
If you were inspired to put your experiences and observations into an article form, I believe the newsletter readers could be inspired and benefit.
Love and cheering you on,
Eva
PlenaryGrace
Family

Post by PlenaryGrace »

I second Eva's suggestion regarding a newsletter article! Very inspiring!

Hugs,

Cate
billf
Family

Post by billf »

I hadn't thought of that! I'll see if I can develop something that may be helpful!
Eva
Family

Post by Eva »

That sounds good! :) The deadline is Dec. 20 for the next issue, so you have time.
Love,
Eva
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

I too want to encourage you Bill on your efforts to reach out to more seeking souls. The insights that you have to share are pieces of truth that nourish the soul. Your stories just get better and better and I can see how the growth in your soul keeps fueling this process. I'm a fan of your work my brother. With love.......Al
Endless journey,endless Love.