Divine Love Stories

This is a forum to share what projects you are working on, or may work on. The idea is to avoid duplication of effort, as its easy for a lot of wasted effort to occur.
Eva
Family

Re: Divine Love Stories

Post by Eva »

The link is working! :)
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

This is my favorite story to date Brooke. I could relate so well to the character of Jacob. I too was engaged in helping various people as a landscape gardener, going to peoples homes quietly going about my business. And I too kept the truth of God's Love to myself unless somehow engaged in a spiritual conversation. I was often with God in quiet communion with during the day and few knew where my mind was as I tended to their gardens. Not that I was aloof with them, just content to be on my own. My customers always felt comfortable with me and we would often have a newsy conversation together during my visit. I know that they felt something from me that they were drawn to. I always felt that not saying too much made it all simple and direct. I wonder how many Jacobs there are out there trying to be a channel of God's Love in their humble tasks and unremarkable lives? Those are the ones who do not make a big deal of being an instrument of light for God. Quietly, humbly they go about their business with angels by their side and light all around.

I would often pray that God would use me to help others as I was working but I must say that when those prayers were answered I would get a little frustrated because I couldn't get my work done. Too many people, mostly strangers, would come up to me for a chat :mrgreen: . I began to choose the moments that this prayer was said otherwise it would become a very unproductive day from the material perspective. I've had a very good life as a gardener. Fresh air, beauty and lots of solitude and prayer. Can't get better than that ! I had a thriving, if not small, business which paid the bills and afforded some very nice travels to exotic places. I have no regrets for a career that I know God lead me to and I enjoyed immensely. Though these days my old bod is not so eager to work that hard. Retirement was well timed and appreciated.

Thanks again Brooke for blessing us with another inspiring and engaging story. God bless you for that my friend......Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
Brooke
Family

Post by Brooke »

Humbly, I say thank you Al! What an inspiring story you painted of your own. With your permission, I would like to add your story to the end of Jacob's Ladder, as a touching response to Jacob's ladder.

Thank you! You've added more illumination to a LoveLiteSoul
Brooke
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

Al is busy writing up descriptions of our various workshops in New York and Monroeville.....so will likely respond himself later....but for now, said for me to tell you he would be very happy to be added!!

Our plans in Monroeville are taking shape and we are delighted Elizabeth Morana will be joining us there, with Bill Frase, his wife Wendy and others! We can't wait to meet you, Brooke! I hope your personal arrangements are all working out too!

Love Jeanne & Al :P
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
Brooke
Family

Post by Brooke »

Thank you, Jeanne, for the follow-up and Al's OK to be added to the story.
Not sure of overnights but Tues, Wed, full days and early eve's are being planned.
Will be interesting to experience the itinerary of spirit arrangements.

LoveLitSoul
Brooke
Brooke
Family

Post by Brooke »

The link to Jacob's Ladder with Al Fike's touching review.

https://www.scribd.com/document/3701265 ... from_embed
DennisT
Family

Post by DennisT »

Amazing thread, Brooke

What a talented storyteller you are! Say Al or Jeanne, wasn't Percy also a radio personality who tried to introduce some of the concepts of Divine Love via his radio program? I apologize if my memory is not correct on this, but I am so glad to know you are putting this out there!

My personal opinion is there simply cannot be enough effort to distribute the Truths of Divine Love over every medium (no pun intended) possible, whether it is with books, videos, songs, Internet, Radio, Movies, TV... whatever it takes!

Love and hugs,

Dennis
billf
Family

Post by billf »

Hi Brooke!

Loved this story! For so many years, I felt so alone in this world as someone who had found God's Love and wanted to tell others about it. I felt like I had discovered a secret that those around me did not seem to care to know. This story also reminds me of my own attempts to drop "clues" over the years, hoping that someone would take the bait. I can so relate to Jacob!

Bill
Brooke
Family

Post by Brooke »

Dennis and Bill. I so appreciate your approval and comments. My thoughts are that spirit inspired thoughts generated into words are part of your postings. Thank you. Gear up your radio voices Bill and Dennis. You will be featured guests on the upcoming radio program too! Topics of your choice in sharing your Divine Love Story!
Eva
Family

Post by Eva »

Hi Brooke and Dennis,

Dennis, I agree with you that there can never be enough ways and means of disseminating the truth. I have a question for both of you.

In the process of recently updating the Divine Love Resource Guide (http://universal-spirituality.net/wp-co ... 1-2018.pdf -- which has really grown encouragingly since I first created it about three and a half years ago), I learned that Joseph Babinsky needs to discontinue his website from March for lack of funds.

Then a couple of days ago, I talked to someone on Skype who mentioned how her friend in Germany was really benefiting from Joseph's videos. That and another event led me to revisit Joseph's website and then your comments here sparked a thought.

Pending Joseph's approval (and he doesn't know about my thinking at this point), Brooke, is there any chance that Joseph's personal stories, which are in a similar vein to yours (see http://www.divinelovejourney.com/stories.html), could be hosted on your website?

And Dennis, with your vast you-tube experience, would you be able to upload Joseph's Prayer Perfect videos? They can be downloaded as mp4s from his site and are all listed at and accessible from http://www.divinelovejourney.com/list-of-videos.html.

Or, if anyone else could upload the videos -- I know that Helge has done a lot in this respect as well, but I believe that they would be a valuable resource worth preserving.

Anyway, no obligation of course, but as I said, one thought led to another, so I decided to put out these feelers.

Love,
Eva