Divine Love Stories

This is a forum to share what projects you are working on, or may work on. The idea is to avoid duplication of effort, as its easy for a lot of wasted effort to occur.
billf
Family

Re: Divine Love Stories

Post by billf »

One or my favorite passages related to this topic is in the first Sermon on the Old Testament received by Dr. Samuels:

"Religious leaders in the world today must follow me in my teachings and carry on my work and awaken mankind to this fundamental Truth: that we may all be One in God’s Divine Love through prayer, and this by all and every means now available that will help bring the Word to all flesh. And it is through the teachings of the Truth by you, my disciples and workers everywhere in this new age, that my true church can and will flourish from henceforth on earth." Emph. added.

I believe the greater the diversity of the ways we communicate, the media used -the more individual and unique - the better. What each of us contributes had the potential to reach different people in different ways. I have been trying to find my voice, and I feel like I'm starting to find some ways of communicating about my journey of faith that are my own and true for me.

The radio program sounds exciting! I'm so game! At one time I was in conversations with one of the theatre profs at Penn State about starting a radio show. We never did it, but I'm a very auditory artist, and radio seems like a fun medium to play in even though I have little experience with it. I don't know if Percy Hayes did radio, but I do know he did a cable TV show related to Divine love and spirit communications for many years with his wife , Phyllis.

Dennis, your musical gifts are a wonder to me! I do hope we can see each other again sometime in the not-too-distant future!
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Thanks Dennis. Yes Percy and Phyllis did do a cable TV program called the Psychic. It was quite popular and I believe that it lasted for 5 years once a week. Our dear Maureen Cardoso learned about the Divine Love by tuning into this program and later following up with Percy. I think that they planted seeds of truth in many people in the Vancouver area. We need more like Percy and Phyllis who are willing to step forward and express the truth as creatively as possible. We all have something to say no doubt.
I'm sorry to hear that Joseph's website will be no more. I wonder how much it would be to fund it for a few years? Surely not more than a couple hundred bucks. Could we raise some money here to give to Joseph? $20 each could save the day. .......Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
DennisT
Family

Post by DennisT »

Hi Eva,
In response to:
And Dennis, with your vast you-tube experience, would you be able to upload Joseph's Prayer Perfect videos? They can be downloaded as mp4s from his site and are all listed at and accessible from http://www.divinelovejourney.com/list-of-videos.html.
Absolutely, anything, including hosting Joseph's entire website if he so chooses. As you know, I host several sites, and adding Joseph's should not be a problem - no charge of course!

Hi Eva, sure, what did you have in mind? Recording an MP3 or something similar?

Thank you, Bill for the kind words. I'm afraid my voice is not holding up as much as I had hoped for. I really wanted to sing in a bar or someplace in my retirement, but I've still got a few more years left of working, and my voice is just not what it used to be. Please pray for some vocal chord healing! :D :D :D

Thank you, Al for reminding us all how Percy and Phyllis were pioneers in brining the Truths to the airways! I have such fond memories of meeting Percy and watching him tap his toes, clap his hands, and enjoy the music at the parties in your beautiful home!

Love and hugs to all,
Dennis
Eva
Family

Post by Eva »

Hi Dennis,

That is wonderful! :D
Absolutely, anything, including hosting Joseph's entire website if he so chooses. As you know, I host several sites, and adding Joseph's should not be a problem - no charge of course!
I think his website is worth preserving -- at least the parts that I mentioned. If you can host it for him, that would be wonderful. I'll get in touch with him and see what he says. :)

Much love to you and Susie.
Eva
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Yes, thanks for your generosity Dennis. I too have very fond memories of the times you have played the piano and sung those great songs for all of us. It brought back many fond memories to be sure I was rummaging around in my garage yesterday and found the music stand and some other equipment and It brought back many fond memories to be sure I hope that you and Suzy will come up and play for us. I think that your comments regarding your voice is more a touch of humility rather than reality. I would listen to you even if you croaked out the songs. Just being in your presence while you play is always uplifting. Much love to you my So. Cal friend, one who is often in my thoughts.........Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
JAB
Family

Post by JAB »

Dear Eva, Dennis, and others ...

I am deeply affected by this discussion. Eva surprised me today with her email regarding this discussion. I wish to share this is part of a much larger thing presently happening in my life. It relates not only to my website, but also to my online bookstore at Lulu.com. It seems I am in the process of "shutting down," ...if you will, writing the end script for my life.

As I told someone in an email the other day, I may have 10 more days, or there may be 10 more years. None of us really know when that day will come for us.

I have already given notice to my website provider (Weebly), that the website will not be renewed. If anyone is going to takeover and host the contents of Divine Love Journey, it will need to be done soon. Frankly, I am not savvy enough to know how to do this. I suppose I could start by contacting Weebly and make them aware, and ask questions.

My online bookstore is drawing interest in a couple that would like to become owner of it, whatever that might mean. A discussion concerning this started when they expressed a desire to create a new edition of three books that they particularly like. Initially I told them that I was not interested, and that I expect my books to die when I die.

I am living in an interesting phase of my life. I'm new to it, and, frankly, might be messing things up. If I were a wealthy man, I think I would hire my self an "end of life coach," if there is such a person.

Sorry to speak so openly about "death and dying," but that is where I am right now. I need help, that's for certain.

Peace and love to all -
Joseph

Divine Love Journey
http://divinelovejourney.weebly.com/
PlenaryGrace
Family

Post by PlenaryGrace »

Dear sweet Joseph,

Praise God that you had the courage to speak out. God is with you and so is this loving community. Transition is challenging, but, rest assured that all your needs are met in God. I would be honored to help coach you through this time, if that feels right to you. The privilege would be its own reward, nothing else would be required.

The work of your mortal life is a rich blessing! At the barest minimum, the collections you have assembled of the Padgett Messages in print volumes must be preserved. Your work will continue to bear fruit after you enter the world of Spirit. What a grand journey awaits! And much comfort! Release from the mortal body, with its needs for food, clothing, shelter, and rest. God's Love in ever increasing abundance!

You are very wise to seek help in preparation for the greatest journey! You are not alone. I will send you a private email, so you are reminded of my email address. Let me know if you want to Skype, or, whatever...I am here to serve.

BIG HUG and may God Bless you, Joseph.

Love in Christ's Light,

Catherine
Brooke
Family

Post by Brooke »

To all the posters today/this eve. So wonderful to hear about your histories, memories, and fondness swirling about.
Eva, your post to Dennis and I about hosting some of Joseph's stories. I followed your link and began reading for the past hour of his similarities to my very own. Joseph, your journey, and dedication will be preserved. Dennis sounds like his possible solution of taking on your entire website hosting is spirit in motion. Al's thoughts on funding for hosting is another option and my adding some stories and other writings on my site is available if other options need extra options.

In a way, your later in life journey that you've associated yourself with Divine Love from the other side, to be one day associating with us from the other side is an envious thought. The Celestials will be excited to have your assistance from the other side, but they are very patient. Take your time. They say time flies. Recently I adapted a pocket watch to one of my various collection of walking sticks. I call it my Time Walker. When I wear it, I slow time down to one step at a time. You still have a good many blank pages in your journal. Fill many more as you can.
Eva
Family

Post by Eva »

Thanks everyone for giving Joseph the support and encouragement that he needs at this time. I too feel that the circumstances that led me to start exploring how Joseph's site could continue to be hosted beyond March, and even beyond the end of his earthly life whenever it comes, were guided and inspired. I also feel strongly that his books need to remain available -- they are valuable and many have and will yet no doubt benefit. There are countless other writers who have long since passed over, but their writings live on. The same needs to happen with your writings, Joseph. As far as the technicalities, Geoff may be able to assist or at least advise.

Thank you, Catherine for offering to counsel Joseph on end of life issues -- it is wonderful that you have the skills to do that.
I pray that transferring Joseph's writings -- both online ones and paper ones -- be guided and takes place in a smooth way.

Love and hugs to you, Joseph, and everyone.
Eva
billf
Family

Post by billf »

Joseph, I am so grateful to have met you in 2014. I will always remember the wonderful leadership you provided at the Washington DC retreat and the encouragement you gave me in my writing efforts.

I am keeping you in my prayers and will continue to act on any inspiration I receive. Your wonderful contributions to the cause need to be preserved. Your unique voice and is needed now and will continue to be needed always. I feel so blessed to have personally experienced your wonderful gentleness, humility, and kindness. It is my sincere hope that we will see each other again in this life.

No matter what, I am (and will always be) your grateful brother in Christ,

Bill

PS: I'll send you an e-mail offline.