French Translation of TGRABJ Vol 1

This is a forum to share what projects you are working on, or may work on. The idea is to avoid duplication of effort, as its easy for a lot of wasted effort to occur.
Klaus
Happy Camper

Re: French Translation of TGRABJ Vol 1

Post by Klaus »

Congratulations, Christian!! Wonderful accomplishment!
Maybe Amazon can still solve the problem with the cover picture. Because actually it should look like this....

Eva
Family

Post by Eva »

Congratulations Christian and all those who helped! :D

We can mention the translations in the next Divine Love Newsletter in early March. Could you please supply the links to the book on Amazon, so that people can check it if they wish (and hopefully buy it -- which indeed is a challenge to have people buy our books)?

Love,
Eva
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

Yeah this is great news Christian for all that work and frustration, you stayed with it and well done Klaus for finally solving the cover issue.

hugs
Geoff
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

Wooo hooooo!!! HAPPY DANCE!!!! So happy for you! This is awesome news! Congratulations! Another star in your illustrious crown :P Love Jeanne :P
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
Christian
Busy Bee

Post by Christian »

Here are the links for the publication on Amazon and Lulu :

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/17945 ... 80XC1TD5PN

https://www.lulu.com/shop/search.ep?key ... vance-desc

Hope some others translations in other languages will follow, at least in German ans Spanish, as there are more potentiels viewers for those languages than in French.
Eva
Family

Post by Eva »

Thank you Christian and thank you for all your hard work.

Thankfully, Klaus has translated the Angelic Revelations of Divine Truth, which is the FCDT collection of the Padgett messages, into German, and Geraldine Cousins has translated Volume 1 and maybe 2 as well into Spanish.

Love and blessings,
Eva
Christian
Busy Bee

Post by Christian »

I wish that Geraldine Cousins can publish soon in Spanish the second volume of James Padgett's messages as they are surely many potential readers in spanish speaking countries.
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

Hi Christian,

This work is being done under the auspices of the FCNB, and so I dont know if its on their web site?

Just looked, no sign of it on their web site and I know they finished Volume 1 some years back.

Sigh. I am always saddened when you cannot find something that should be obvious on someone's web site, but Google has discovered it:

http://www.divinelove.org/Spanish-Versi ... esus-Vol-I

That's a FREE pdf.

There is no reference to Vol II and my test of an obvious page (adding a I to that link, capital i not a 1) did not work. looked at the book as I had some things to do with it for a short period of time. I literally begged them to abandon CAPITALS, but they insisted that CAPITALS are original. Dr Stone used capitals so that is that. Sigh. Here we are trying to make these books easy to read, and other folks are so concerned that they still look like 1940 in year 2019. Kinda sums up our differences, and that truly is a very sad thing. Of course I don't have an personal problems with any of these people, but we are on different planets. Its their choice and I leave them with that choice. If I did feel that degree of "originality" was required I would use either italic or bold font, instead of the capitals as that at least conforms to standards in 2019 and was not available in Dr. Stone's time. At that time, with lead used to create printing plates, that's all they had for emphasis.

hugs
Geoff
Eva
Family

Post by Eva »

I believe that Geraldine is still working on the Spanish Volume II.

Encouragingly, our energetic German siblings, Helge and Klaus (Arie has also helped) have done a lot of translating, and you Christian are amazing as well. So as of the end of 2018, to my knowledge, we have this in other languages -- listed clearer and with hyperlinks on the Divine Love Resource Guide that I have just recently updated -- http://universal-spirituality.net/wp-co ... 1-2019.pdf

Spanish
Geraldine Cousins’ translation of Volume 1, True Gospel Revealed Anew by Jesus is available
at Amazon, both in paperback and Kindle version. Alternatively, contact Geraldine to receive
a copy at cost price.

German
Selected Padgett messages are at Markus Jäckle’s website

Al Fike’s The Quiet Revolution of the Soul, translated by Arie Hordijk, is available at Amazon.

Klaus Fuchs’ translations of Volume 1, Angelic Revelations of Divine Truth is available in
PDF format. Other translations/ compilations, of the Padgett/Samuels’ messages are
available at Amazon and listed at the DLSF forum.

PDF versions of some of the German translations can be found at Geoff Cutler’s New Birth
site.

Helge Mercker has German videos as follows: Das Jesus Evangelium (Jesus’ Gospel) book;
Botschaften von Jesus (Jesus’ Messages), which are single message videos of Jesus through
Padgett.

French
This website, created by Christian Blandin and Raphael Legros, contains all of the messages
received by Dr. Samuels and all of Judas’ messages, as well as 40 messages from Volume I of
the Padgett messages.

PDF versions of Christian Blandin’s translations of New Testament Revelations and Old
Testament Sermons can be found at Geoff Cutler’s New Birth site.

French translation of True Gospel Revealed Again by Jesus, Volume 1 (Nouvelles
Révélations Nouveau Testament de Jésus de Nazareth – Volume 1), completed by Christian
Blandin, is available in Kindle format at Amazon and in print at Lulu - Nouvelles Révélations
sur le Nouveau Testament par Jésus de Nazareth.

Christian Blandin’s translation of the Judas’ messages can be found at the New Birth
website.

Translation of Joan Warden's book, #Secrets of God under the title #Secrets de Dieu: La
vérité au sujet de Notre Créateur is available at Amazon.

Love,
Eva
Christian
Busy Bee

Post by Christian »

Hello everyone;

I am happy to annonce you that I have completed the traduction of TGRABJ_VOL3 on January 2020 and of TGRABJ_VOL4 this year also at the end of January.

Here are the links :

https://www.amazon.fr/Nouvelles-R%C3%A9 ... 603&sr=8-2

and

https://www.amazon.fr/Nouvelles-R%C3%A9 ... 60&sr=8-10

I am glad this work is behind me. In fact, everything started exaxtly 5 years ago, day for day. A that time I was just reading Judas' book published by Geoff. And as I was really impressed, I decided to follow Judas' advice to Diouf to translate TGRABJ_Vol1 in Spanish and German. However, I misunderstood Judas' advice and I though he aw speaking of his own book !!! This is why I started to translate Judas' book annd not the various volumes of TGRABJ.

Anyway, those last 5 years have been particular and many times I asked myself what the utility to make this translation. But anyway, I managed to go forward. This would never be possible without the help and the advices of Geoff, of Klaus annd of Raphaël. So, i am really thankful to all of them.

Lately I heard that Geraldine Cousins had finished her translations in Spanish of all 4 volumes of TGRABJ. I hope she can manage to find a way to publish them as they are many potential spanish readers than french readers.

A Big thank to evryone for your support.

Christian