French Translation of TGRABJ Vol 1

This is a forum to share what projects you are working on, or may work on. The idea is to avoid duplication of effort, as its easy for a lot of wasted effort to occur.
Klaus
Happy Camper

Re: French Translation of TGRABJ Vol !

Post by Klaus »

Christian
Busy Bee

Re: French Translation of TGRABJ Vol 1

Post by Christian »

This was only possible only through the help of many peoples and you are, Klaus, one of those persons. So I will for ever be grateful for your help. Thanks a lot.
Eva
Family

Post by Eva »

Congratulations, Christian, wonderful accomplishment!
Love,
Eva
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Well done Christian ! What's next ? May God bless you my friend......Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
dmreed2
Family

Post by dmreed2 »

That's awesome Christian!! I'm sure many French speaking people will soon be reading your translation of TGRABJ!
Love and Hugs,
David
Don't Plan, Live, Love, Pray, Pray for God's Love, and let yourself enjoy your spiritual journey
Christian
Busy Bee

Post by Christian »

Thank you everyone for your messages. I do have some plans for this coming year to publish more translations that I did at first. Right now they are under check up. I hope to be able to publish them during this year as to continue my translations of new messages.
And of course, together with Raphaël, wde can put on line some videos with frech subtitles. I think quite some peoples don't like so much to read but it is easier for them to watch a video. And now as we can watch youtube videos on Tv Screens, there is a big opportunity to let french peoples know about James Padgetts' messages. Your video, Al,about church service on february 26th last year is a very good example of what we should do.
However, in French, we have a saying "do not draw plans on the comete" (not to make plans we are not sure to fulfill).
So I prefer not speaking too much about the future plans but pray that Celestial Angels will guide and most of all protect us from not wanted influences !!!
Christian
Busy Bee

Post by Christian »

Hello everyone;

I am pleased to share with you the recent publication of TGRABJ_Vol 2 on Amazon, both as a kindle and as a paperback version.

It was difficult to get it published as Amazon would always find a reason to not publish it. But finally the publication became possible through the help of Klaus who was able to strech the cover and of Jeanne and Al’s supportiv prayers.

I would like also to thank Raphaël who created the cover image and was often available to help me during this process of publication as well as his mother, Fabienne, who checked many of my translations.

So this project is a common project. And my hope is to get as many french speaking persons as possible to read it. And this is the most difficult thing to achieve. So, I need all your supportive prayers.

Here is the book :

and

To close this topic I really want to thank God and all the heavenly angels who made this publication possible. I consider it as the gift which Martha spoke about in the last Internet Prayer Circle of Sunday January 20th.

Many blessings to all of you.
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Congratulations Christian ! A job well done my friend..........Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

Woo hooo! Congratulations! Another wonderful achievement for all of us to celebrate! THANK YOU, Christian! Happy Dance! Love Jeanne :P
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!