Einsichten in das Neue Testament -- a new book in German!

This is a forum to share what projects you are working on, or may work on. The idea is to avoid duplication of effort, as its easy for a lot of wasted effort to occur.
Klaus
Happy Camper

Post by Klaus »

I've published a new book in German titled "Einsichten in das Neue Testament" (Insights into the New Testament), a translation of Dr. Daniel G. Samuels' "New Testament Revelations". The book is available as Paperback or E-book.

I have chosen the title "Insights" (Einsichten) instead of "Revelations" (Offenbarungen) because there are already a number of books using the term "Revelation" -- a phrase that is pretty worn out by now.

Kind regards,
Klaus

Here are the details:

Paperback
https://www.amazon.com/dp/1973409925
Paperback: 356 pages
ISBN: 978-1973409922

E-Book / Kindle Edition
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B078542FSJ
File Size: 1724 KB
ASIN: B078542FSJ

Geoff
Family

Re: Einsichten in das Neue Testament -- a new book in German

Post by Geoff »

Dear Klaus,

This is great news, and well done!!!!

hugs
Geoff
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

Way to go, Klaus!!
Now what are you going to do with all your free time?!! :lol: How wonderful! Let me know if you're looking for some new projects?! or....would you be interested in translating some of the "higher teachings" we've been receiving of late? During the month of September this year we received an extraordinary number of messages that are just now, in the final stage of formatting and editing by our beloved friend Lorraine Borchers. Al and I were guided to meet Lorraine last spring in Bend, Oregon! Lorraine hosted a Divine Love retreat in Bend, then came to Gibsons to house sit for my sister Judy for the month of September. Augustine asked us to come together daily for prayers so these messages could be channeled. And indeed, they are extraordinary! They will knock your sox off!! :lol: I will email you a draft if you like! Lots of love and congratulations on your latest achievement. For now, in haste, Jeanne :P
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Wonderful or should I say Wunderbar ! Good luck with this Klaus and much love......Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
Klaus
Happy Camper

Post by Klaus »

Dear Jeanne and Al,

thank you for your kindness!!
Let me know if you're looking for some new projects?!
I feel very honoured but I have to tell you that I have to refuse your generous offer. I have already achieved all my goals as a translator. I will not do any translations in the future.
So please forgive me my refusal and don't think I meant to offend you.

Love,
Klaus

PS.:
..these messages..are extraordinary! They will knock your sox off!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: