Gott ist Liebe -- new book in German

This is a forum to share what projects you are working on, or may work on. The idea is to avoid duplication of effort, as its easy for a lot of wasted effort to occur.
Klaus
Happy Camper

Gott ist Liebe -- new book in German

Post by Klaus »

I have published a new book in German, titled Gott ist Liebe (God is Love).

This book, based on the translation of ARDT Vol. 1, has been completely reworked and newly compiled, including some new translations.

The book “Offenbarungen der göttlichen Wahrheit” will sooner or later be removed from the stores because I am not satisfied with the result any more.

Kind regards,
Klaus

Paperback
https://www.amazon.com/dp/1522053824
Paperback: 527 pages
ISBN-13: 978-1522053828

E-Book / Kindle Edition
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B074V9BWWK
File Size: 1516 KB
ASIN: B074V9BWWK

jeanne
Family

Re: Gott ist Liebe -- new book in German

Post by jeanne »

Congratulations, Klaus! You must be happy and relieved to have this wonderful work completed! Way to Go, brother! God Bless you for what you have done! May many souls come to embrace the Truths through your great efforts! Sending you loving wishes, always, Jeanne :P
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
Eva
Family

Post by Eva »

That's wonderful, Klaus -- congratulations. I really like the cover, by the way. We'll mention it also in the upcoming newsletter -- thanks for your personal email. May many non-English speakers of German find the book and may it be a turning point in their lives.
Love,
Eva
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

Well done Klaus.

hugs
Geoff
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Well done. I'm certainly impressed with your sense of wanting to get it right.I think that that is very important May you be well blessed for your efforts Claus......Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
Klaus
Happy Camper

Post by Klaus »

Thank you so much! :D
Helge Mercker
Family

Post by Helge Mercker »

Gratulation lieber Klaus !!! Einfach toll !
My heart is leaping of joy by all the German books coming out thanks to your great efforts dear Klaus. May God bless you mightily and may the books reach many souls. Thank you my dear friend for your labor of Love.
Sending love to you, with great respect and admiration,
Helge.
Klaus
Happy Camper

Post by Klaus »

arie2012
Family

Post by arie2012 »

Wow, Klaus! You just keep amazing me, us.. I really don't understand how you manage this impressive speed and quality of production, having a full-time job and a family. You're an inspiration!

And yes, the more, the merrier. It's just great that we are having such an enormous outpouring of material in other languages than English. So much needed..

I might want to get in touch with you and Helge about how to publish my translation of Al's book, which is almost ready. I don't have a clue about these things and suppose it doesn't make sense to reinvent the wheel myself, so hopefully some of you (also Geoff) are willing to assist.

Thanks so much for all that wonderful work you're doing.. It's a treasure!

Much Love
Arie
dmreed2
Family

Post by dmreed2 »

That's really great Klaus!! I'm sure there are German speakers who will enjoy reading your book and many more as the message of Divine Love is spread around the world.

Love and Hugs,
Daivd
Don't Plan, Live, Love, Pray, Pray for God's Love, and let yourself enjoy your spiritual journey