Yeshua's Novel: Paperback version and website

This is a forum to share what projects you are working on, or may work on. The idea is to avoid duplication of effort, as its easy for a lot of wasted effort to occur.
Jane
Family

Yeshua's Novel: Paperback version and website

Post by Jane »

I'm currently working on the paperback version of For the Love of His Own Creation: A Novel by Yeshua ben Yosef. Allan Forest is designing a beautiful cover for me which will hopefully attract more attention than the plain purple hardcover version did. This version should be ready sometime this summer.

Early in the spring I created a website for the novel http://fortheloveofhisowncreation.ca. On the home page are the 3 electronic versions of the book (.epub, .pdf and .mobi) that people can download for free. There is a page that tells more about who I am and how the book was channeled, and about mediumship in general. The other page is for new messages from Jesus. I have received 3 so far, but there are many to come.

What I need help with is getting this book out to a wider audience. Because it is in a fictional format, it is appealing even to atheists. It's hard to know who to recommend this to if you haven't read it though, so please read it :D You can also help by writing a review. A couple of people have written a review for Lulu. If you go to http://www.lulu.com/shop/jane-gartshore ... 12349.html there is a link that says "log in to review this item." If you don't have an account, you can register for one there if you like.

For Amazon, go to https://www.amazon.com/Love-His-Own-Cre ... n+creation. There are no reviews yet and I'm not sure if you have to have an account to do one, but my guess is yes.

The above url's are to the American Lulu and Amazon sites, but I think the reviews will show up at all of them.

If anyone has ideas how to spread the word about this book, please let me know. My mother bought quite a few of the hardcover version, gave them out to friends, and is finding that every person knows someone else who is interested in reading it, so passes it on, then often that person passes it on too. Maybe a slow way of doing things, but it does seem to be getting around :) Once the paperback is ready I plan to try to get it into some local stores and libraries.

Thanks!

Love,
Jane
With God, anything is possible
Jane
Family

Re: Yeshua's Novel: Paperback version and website

Post by Jane »

While wandering about the internet one day last month, I serendipitously discovered a man advertising that he does book reviews for self-published CHRISTIAN FICTION books. Well, I filled out his online form with information about my (well, Yeshua's!) book, and he eventually replied, saying he was curious enough to do the review. It is now up on his website: https://paulsbrandt.com/love-creation-n ... ben-yosef/

So hopefully this will be a means of introducing the book's existence to people I would never reach!
This may be useful for other DL authors to try. He only reviews fiction, but on his website he has a list of links to websites of other people who review books in general. Yes, it's a bit scary because what happens if they don't like the book and give it a bad review?? But for me it was worth the risk. Fortunately, this guy (Paul) gave it a decent review :D

Cheers!

Jane
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Congratulations Jane on a good review. 4.5 out of 5 is excellent. Very resourceful, getting this guy to review it. I hope that it brings in more readers. Next book????? We'll see what comes. Much love....Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

Yes that was brave, but eventually worthwhile.

hugs
Geoff
billf
Family

Post by billf »

I really loved the book, Jane! I've read it twice already. I'm considering doing a book club. I'm open to any thoughts, questions, or suggestions! Thank you for bringing through such a powerful message in such a wonderful way!
Jane
Family

Post by Jane »

Thanks, Al & Geoff!

Bill--Nice to meet you, and I'm so happy to hear you loved the book! I have read it many times now and am still discovering more treasures within.
What country do you live in? I would love help in spreading the word about this book, even if that simply means recommending it to some of your friends :D Then if they also really like it they can share it with others.
It would be great if we could eventually get some printed copies into libraries. This is tricky for self-published books—it helps if someone at the library has read it and would be willing to recommend it, or if there is some sort of media attention to the book. Hopefully this will happen in time.
You can PM me if you'd like to talk about the book.

Love,
Jane
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

Hey Jane!

Many of us met Bill at the Washington Retreat in September, 2014 and he lives with his beautiful wife Wendy and son Liam on the east coast of the U.S. Bill and I share a mutual bond and passion for working in the non profit sector! Al and I have been hoping Bill and family will come and visit us here in Gibsons....so hopefully you'll get to meet him at a prayer party some time soon! :P So much more for Bill to share about his amazing life! Welcome to the forum, Bill! I hope you will find time to visit us here often! Love you to share your spiritual journey and the impact receiving Divine Love has made in your life! Love always, always love, Jeanne ;)
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
billf
Family

Post by billf »

Thank you, Jeanne!

Now that Wendy no longer works weekends and has 4 weeks of vacation a yea,I am hopeful that we will be able to get together sometime in the hopefully not to distant future. I'm going to trust that it will happen when the time is right.

I plan to connect with Jane to see if there is anything we might be able to do to support each other in our efforts.

Love,

Bill
Jane
Family

Post by Jane »

Hi Everyone,

The paperback is now available on Lulu.com: http://www.lulu.com/shop/jane-gartshore ... 58219.html

It may take up to 2 months for it to show up on Amazon.

If anyone feels like posting a review on Lulu that would be really helpful :D

Thanks!

Love,
Jane