School of Divine Love Teachings

This is a forum to share what projects you are working on, or may work on. The idea is to avoid duplication of effort, as its easy for a lot of wasted effort to occur.
Helge Mercker
Family

School of Divine Love Teachings

Post by Helge Mercker »

This is very much in its infancy and will be developed as a tuition free online schooling of the Divine Love teachings with very close student-mentor(s) interaction and support. It is currently on the back burner as other opportunities to be of service have popped up in my life that i very much feel guided to pursue. I mention it here however so as to invite interested parties in collaborating in this undertaking of bringing forth God's Truths. Maybe you too have a desire to teach these Truths and we can band together and present it in this format of schooling.

Many blessings and love,
Helge.
Geoff
Family

Re: School of Divine Love Teachings

Post by Geoff »

Dear Helge,

This is also something I have investigated from time to time, but have never found the right software tool. Needs to be cheap or free, and I have not yet found one. They exist, but seem to be very expensive.

Geoff
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

Oh, Helge! Another one of my dreams!! I can think of several talented Divine Love educators who I think have the education and skills to be part of this project (especially Terry!). Maybe when you are here in Gibsons again (with Geoff), we can explore this idea in greater depth. Thank you so much for declaring your intention here! God Bless, dear friend! Love Jeanne
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
Eva
Family

Post by Eva »

This sounds like a great idea! If and when it comes to fruition, I'd be interested in working with the students on a one-on-one basis, guiding them, answering their questions, etc.
Love,
Eva
Helge Mercker
Family

Post by Helge Mercker »

Thanks all.

Geoff, i agree, good functional user-friendly software is hard to find.

Eva, thats great for offering your support in the one on one contact.

It seems its going to be chunks of 3 x 6 weeks per year where the interactive school is open. The theory part with its curriculum will be available at all times (online)The student can study at home in his/her own time and flow. The interactive part with mentors and teachers will be in designated time-slots of 3x 6 weeks or so. This is to not overburden teachers in time commitments, give space to student to do their home work of studying the Truths, experiencing God's Love and service etc and then have discussions with mentors.
We do have a curriculum writer and some souls are already involved in thought, spirit and prayer.
I await further guidance from my Heavenly Guides and Teachers.
God bless,
Helge.
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

I would be happy to volunteer my time as a mentor. This is a great project! Could help develop curriculum too but I think others are better qualified for this.( ie Terry, Jeanne, you, Geoff, Eva, Dennis and Jimbeau to name but a few).........Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
Helge Mercker
Family

Post by Helge Mercker »

Thanks Al for offering to be a mentor. A great gift to this project.
We will talk more in time.
Hugs, Helge.
billf
Family

Post by billf »

I love to teach/coach/mentor people. I also do group facilitation if that is helpful. Please let me know if I can do anything to help!
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

I'd come to any class you might teach, Bill!! :P
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!